Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Good price
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      1/5/2022 11:38:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4790
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2876
+1 details
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: fights
What does he mean when he says words?
#22 (permalink)      1/5/2022 11:40:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 742
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos656
+3 details
carrion4worm wrote:

another product thread ruined by idiots. Thanks for all your "invaluable" information. It says volumes that immediately at the hint of drama, ALL the regulars come by to offer their two cents...on a product thread they have no interest in.

You guys are the problem. Do something positive. And, no, running your mouth is NOT positive. Haven't seen any of you, besides XD (thanks!), even post a gear photo...just be honest, you are here to fight, not discuss vaping.

Then explain whose responses described others as a .

The abuse in this thread is totally one-sided, and you totally fail to see exactly who is the problem. Who posts pics and who doesn't has never been the issue - it is the abuse and infantile political squabbling that is damaging this site.

Mod (Anniepan) edited on 1/6/2022 at 8:12 PM. Reason: Offensive words
#23 (permalink)      1/5/2022 11:50:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4790
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2876
+1 details
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Attack
#24 (permalink)      1/5/2022 11:59:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6940
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos10330
+2 details
carrion4worm wrote:

I thought it was common knowledge here at ft that Richy is a "sniveling bitch", guess you didn't get the memo.

Your words mean nothing to me Carrion4worm, Maybe you should spend a little time reflecting on your behaviour and try to do your part in making this forum a more welcoming place !!

#25 (permalink)      1/5/2022 12:02:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 742
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos656
+2 details
carrion4worm wrote:

How about this, acolytes? Mind your own business. If I say something to Richy, let it be between me and Richy. All you others with grudges just muddy the waters.

I thought it was common knowledge here at ft that Richy is a "sniveling bitch", guess you didn't get the memo.

This is my business Carrion. Reading through a product thread I was interested in was fine, until you decided to forget it is a product thread and totally derail it with shit throwing. Thanks for that.

#26 (permalink)      1/5/2022 12:03:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12770
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19421
+2 details
carrion4worm wrote:

let it be between me and Richy.

Then don't bring my name into the threads you choose to troll.

#27 (permalink)      1/5/2022 2:11:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4790
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2876
Stay in your lane. I'll stay in mine.

Mod (Anniepan) edited on 1/6/2022 at 9:09 PM. Reason: Fights
#28 (permalink)      1/5/2022 2:14:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4790
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2876
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Offensive words
#29 (permalink)      1/5/2022 2:23:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 742
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos656
+2 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Ask yourself, what did I do, on topic, in this thread. If you didn't come here to discuss the 100c, you are indeed the problem.

We vapers give you folks a lot of leeway, and even give you off topic threads, since you don't care about vape discussion. Stay there.

And, Im sorry if this was a surprise to any of you. I know it wasn't. We ALL know your m.o. at this point.

This place would be much better if you would stick to the topics clearly listed. Then these. Problems won't occur. Sure, say it's all my fault...but you know better still me, Richy, and crispy crickets.

Stay in your lane. I'll stay in mine.

It is also Steam Crave, and relevant to anyone interested in a single 21700 Mod, not purely a DNA thread. The board is only a part of the overall product - and it is entirely reasonable to suggest alternatives for consideration, despite the hysteria this causes to a certain insecure Evolv fanboy..

"We vapers" - it looks like you now describe yourself as "we". Your opinion has no more relevance or importance than anyone else's on this thread carrion. You don't give alternatives or off topic threads, you give nothing - the site provides the facilities that you routinely abuse.

Get over yourself, there is no pecking order or king of the vapers and the world doesn't revolve around your insecurities or temper tantrums.

#30 (permalink)      1/5/2022 2:46:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4790
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2876
+1 details
Maybe the noob needs instruction on how "product threads" work. Yes, this is ONLY a thread for the 100c Hadron. That's it. Want to talk, or fuss, about something else, related or unrelated? start a thread.

You type too much. Think more, type less.

Mod (Anniepan) edited on 1/6/2022 at 8:12 PM. Reason: Rude
#31 (permalink)      1/5/2022 3:04:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 742
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos656
+3 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Maybe the noob needs instruction on how "product threads" work. Yes, this is ONLY a thread for the 100c Hadron. That's it. Want to talk, or fuss, about something else, related or unrelated? start a thread.

You surprise me more and more with your foolishness and lack of simple understanding. That's how it's always worked, except for people like Still.me, Richy, and now I guess, you, who think EVERY thread is an excuse to detract from the intended subject, and then cry when they are lambasted for it.

You type too much. Think more, type less.

It appears you have forgotten you mentioned the Boxer as an alternative... If you insist this thread is solely about the Hadron and any mention of a different mod should appear on a different thread then why did the guy who takes it upon himself to preach to "noobs" about forum etiquette ignore these imaginary rules? Suggesting a lower cost option to the Hadron like the LV is no more breaking the imaginary rules like you chose to do.

You don't surprise me at all with your constant misunderstanding of how to comport yourself online.

Mod (Anniepan) edited on 1/6/2022 at 8:14 PM. Reason: fights