Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Good price
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#61 (permalink)      1/8/2022 8:35:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5945
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4234
+6 details
"Talk is cheap. Prove it, by NEVER speaking to me again. I'm here to talk vaping, not emotional issues. When your "kudo buddy" Crispy stops typing, and starts thinking, he'll hopefully come to terms as well. I don't care about the half-dozen haters here at FT...they do absolutely nothing worthwhile, but they are good at passive-aggressive "kudo-ing", and making more noise than the people that I AM here for.

Buh-bye. Happy 2022."

Do I speak to you much now?

Also this prove it by letting me tell you what to do, is just proving Richy7's point. It's petty and childish. You sound like a little kid about to slam his door, "never talk to me again"!!!!

I ignore you allot C4W, you brought me up. "Glad you were finally honest. Growth can occur. Seems you and Eternal Spline have lots in common - jealousy of me being foremost on display in these forums."

I am not jealous of you, like I said I don't like you at all. I just think the best thing I can do to you, is let you do you. All the best to you, sincerely. (ES)

"I'm here to talk vaping, not emotional issues."
#62 (permalink)      1/8/2022 12:53:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
KYBLUE
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 250
  • Reviews 80
  • Kudos179
+10 details
For what it is worth, a screenshot from a VDNA video.

Edited on 1/8/2022 at 12:55 PM. Reason:
Use the blue to drive your screw.
#63 (permalink)      1/9/2022 1:47:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 786
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos713
+2 details
djvillan wrote:

Crispycritters wrote:
I totally understand wanting to support your own countries economy wherever possible, but I'm not Chinese, American or from any country in the EUAre you in Oz?

UK mate.

I can ignore the North American politicking squabbles as I have zero interest, and so far they seem to be keeping it off topic.

There is only one loud mouthed, chest beating blow-hard on here that I need to try harder to ignore. Unfortunately his deliberate trolling over the last few days did get the response he was aiming for. I need to calm down and take comfort that the mods stepped in and deleted the worst of it - while he desperately tries to figure out why his king of the internet clothes aren't impressing and cries and wanks over his vape collection.[

#64 (permalink)      1/9/2022 1:58:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 786
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos713
+3 details
carrion4worm wrote:

It's no good if I have to explain EVERYTHING to you, Crispy Critter. Like I often recommend to you: Less typing, more thinking.

If you go over your last response, and think, you'll (maybe) see what a hypocrite you are being. The first aspect of your hypocrisy is already known - the fact that somehow when I say something "abusive" you find rude, I'm a problem. Then, you turn around and say "abusive" things yourself - making you guilty from the judge's podium!

The other aspect is on display in the last few sentences of the reply to Moldy's comment above...Like I said, you were NEVER interested in this product, only argument over your old "Ohm's Law" debacle vendetta.

Glad you were finally honest. Growth can occur. Seems you and Eternal Spline have lots in common - jealousy of me being foremost on display in these forums.

Herer is something you need to come to terms with.

It is YOUR content that has been deleted by the mods because it is YOUR vile insecure outbursts that are the problem.

Cry, rant and deny all you wish. But you don't have any rights to bully others around on here or give instructions.

#65 (permalink)      1/9/2022 2:15:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 786
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos713
+2 details
EternalSpline wrote:

I am not jealous of you, like I said I don't like you at all. I just think the best thing I can do to you, is let you do you. All the best to you, sincerely.

Some people can't understand that a large collection doesn't buy friends, and constant bragging achieves the opposite reaction.

I'm sure there are loads of forum members on here that also routinely blow thousands on vape gear that will probably just gather dust after a one week romance (which is a habit I've been intending to loose with absolutely no success lol) but somehow manage not to brag or assume it causes jealousy. Sad really.

#66 (permalink)      1/9/2022 8:36:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5945
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4234
+1 details
"I'm sure there are loads of forum members on here that also routinely blow thousands on vape gear that will probably just gather dust after a one week romance"

Unsolicited advice, don't do it. Vape gear some will be collectable, but it is probably the rare weird stuff you probably would never use like the Pokemon ball vape. It's just all been so over produced for the most part that collections will probably never be worth anything. I mean we shall see right, who knows anything for sure.
#67 (permalink)      1/9/2022 9:22:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 786
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos713
EternalSpline wrote:

"I'm sure there are loads of forum members on here that also routinely blow thousands on vape gear that will probably just gather dust after a one week romance"

Unsolicited advice, don't do it. Vape gear some will be collectable, but it is probably the rare weird stuff you probably would never use like the Pokemon ball vape. It's just all been so over produced for the most part that collections will probably never be worth anything. I mean we shall see right, who knows anything for sure.

True, but conversely it is (generally) much less expensive than a tobacco habit - unless you get caught up in the high end/exclusive arena.

in reality any time something becomes a hobby financial common sense seems to be less important.

On Friday night I fell asleep in front of the TV for an hour and, even though I knew the guy was going to list quite a bit of gear I wanted on a UK forum I missed it. I did get one of the mods I was interested in, but the 3 I actually wanted were snapped up while I slept. I'm glad I didn't buy 4 mods on the same day - and pissed off that I missed them..

#68 (permalink)      1/9/2022 9:25:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
+1 details
KYBLUE wrote:

For what it is worth, a screenshot from a VDNA video.

Nice find! It appears I was right, those look exactly like the large, strong magnets that were used on the 250c versions.

I just wish they would have shaved off some height...the bottom of the mod, where the Evolv branding is, would have been ripe for getting the overall height down, without interfering with the chip - I don't know why they chose to artificially elongate the mod, maybe SteamCrave thought it wouldn't be top-heavy enough, lol.

Not terrible, but the mod COULD have been about 5-6mm shorter.

Edited on 1/9/2022 at 9:26 AM. Reason:
What does he mean when he says words?
#69 (permalink)      1/9/2022 11:04:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5945
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4234
I just give myself a vape budget, half my old cig habit. Sure Ill splurge and buy this or that here and there or if it is a have to have item, whatever. Basically I try not to go over, but I am the only one holding me accountable.

In a way it makes it allot more fun, your planning for it, and evaluating what it is you like. Trying not to just acquire things makes me appreciate them a bit more. Also, no guilt! I am a family guy though, my habit does nothing for them. Not an important thing to consider for everyone, but for me it is.

This hobby/habit is a very easy one to let get out of control, like you said "financial common sense can become less important". It's why I am so picky about the stuff I buy, I look allot, discuss allot, and buy maybe an 8th of it, and usually after the hype dies, and the cost goes down.

Jealousy over vape gear seems insane to me, but my values are just different, to each there own. It's not to say I don't enjoy the hobby/habit, just not on that level. I am not trying to knock people that do, by all means enjoy your life in whatever way that you do.

It is hard not to judge sometimes though, other peoples values VS your own is a difficult thing, it's very core thinking that defines you.
#70 (permalink)      1/9/2022 12:53:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12829
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19569
Or, perhaps you are just losing interest which I believe to be a natural slow state of progression for many.
#71 (permalink)      1/9/2022 1:19:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5945
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4234
Without a doubt losing interest, I don't think it is mutually exclusive though. It's mostly pods, disposables, and MTL, lately. If you are a dual coil vapor and your not losing interest right now, I'd be shocked to hear it. Add to that being in the US and orders taking FOREVER to get here, even from some of the US companies due to new shipping methods being crap.

Arbiter V2, and Valkyrie RTA, where the only two things recently of any interest and I got them as soon as they came available, currently though nothing. Prior to them, not much, picked up a dead rabbit R, and a fat rabbit, all well within the mentioned budget. I grab juice and consumables, times when not using the budget for gear, when I need to.