[dismiss] FastTech will be on holiday from October 1, 2022 to October 7, 2022. All services resume on October 8, 2022, at 1:00 am (UTC). (details).
Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

No boost, presumably.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      1/12/2022 11:45:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gatok
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2018
  • Posts 737
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos1099
+3 details
No boost, presumably.
Wrote a mail to Digiflavor asking two specific questions:

-Max voltage output?
-Has boost?

Their answer:

Considering they're reluctant to give an appropiate answer I assume this mod has no boost.

Edited on 1/12/2022 at 2:44 PM. Reason: Typo
#2 (permalink)      1/12/2022 1:43:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ppeeble
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 990
  • Reviews 358
  • Kudos995
+3 details
I've come to accept that, unless stated in the specs, all of these type of devices are limited to battery output. I can see no valid reason not to list the available voltage unless it has no boost.
I keep hoping that the penny-pinching manufacturers will realise that they are losing sales but it hasn't happened yet...

The most frustrating part of trying to determine the voltage output is trawling through youtube 'reviews'. To me it's a basic parameter yet reviewers hardly ever mention it.
I like the look of this mod but as soon as i saw no voltage specs listed i dismissed it :(
More sense than money.....
#3 (permalink)      1/14/2022 9:02:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 4172
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4464
ppeeble wrote:

I've come to accept that, unless stated in the specs, all of these type of devices are limited to battery output. I can see no valid reason not to list the available voltage unless it has no boost.
I keep hoping that the penny-pinching manufacturers will realise that they are losing sales but it hasn't happened yet...

The most frustrating part of trying to determine the voltage output is trawling through youtube 'reviews'. To me it's a basic parameter yet reviewers hardly ever mention it.
I like the look of this mod but as soon as i saw no voltage specs listed i dismissed it :(

A result of the chip shortage I imagine.

Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere Proud member of the Sea Parks Fire Department