Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

V2 Reviews anyone?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#41 (permalink)      3/25/2022 9:52:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10984
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11543
ZenAnarchi wrote:

As requested: the Variable Voltage max is 6 volts! At least with this iteration of software on the chip, which is new and may be updated… I’ll update this week and see if there’s any change. Needless to say, I’m a bit surprised 😮 Doesn’t really effect my vaping much since I rarely go under 0.4/0.5 Ohms on my builds and don’t use crazy coils… But it is disappointing!

Cool. My new P4U mod has similar but not as fancy yihi 710 chip in it.

Should be similar voltage and perfect for my use.

😊

Up (censored by PRC) creek with a 8 inch long piece of fecal matter for a paddle
#42 (permalink)      3/26/2022 4:01:11 AM US Central  
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4851
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3042
Message removed by a moderator (Attack)
What does he mean when he says words?
#43 (permalink)      3/26/2022 5:37:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4851
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3042
+1 details
ericbnc wrote:

ZenAnarchi wrote:
As requested: the Variable Voltage max is 6 volts! At least with this iteration of software on the chip, which is new and may be updated… I’ll update this week and see if there’s any change. Needless to say, I’m a bit surprised 😮 Doesn’t really effect my vaping much since I rarely go under 0.4/0.5 Ohms on my builds and don’t use crazy coils… But it is disappointing!
Cool. My new P4U mod has similar but not as fancy yihi 710 chip in it.

Should be similar voltage and perfect for my use.

😊

It should be almost identical in use! Like the previous SL, this V2 chip will be much more "pared down" than it's big brother, the G Class. The best thing in your case (probably) will be the lack of a joystick mussing up simple navigation. I'd imagine the chips themselves will be almost the same, with a possibility of a "feature" or two (bluetooth maybe? etc..,.) being removed.

Looks like a cool little mod, hope to hear about it from you.

#44 (permalink)      3/26/2022 6:34:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ppeeble
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 992
  • Reviews 358
  • Kudos998
+2 details
I'll probably buy one just to get the full set !

Maybe, just maybe, there are posters on this forum who have a view and experience that isn't as parochial as others. Maybe there are posters who can accept alternative views without resorting to belittling others opinions. Maybe there are posters who really do not care enough to get into an argument on a vaping forum. Maybe there are posters who try and help the forum by leaving reviews and only adding to posts when they have something relevant to say.
Personally i have no knowledge of, or much interest in, any posters on this forum. I use the kudos function to signify that i am in agreement with a poster. Nothing more.
More sense than money.....
#45 (permalink)      3/26/2022 7:08:46 AM US Central  
Schneebrunzer
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedMar 2022
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4
+1 details
Message removed by a moderator (SPAM)
#46 (permalink)      3/26/2022 11:07:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 911
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos861
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Oh shit! So, a useful thing about kudos is it just helped me remember all the "vapers" here that also thought that simply "adding a wrap" to a coil would change resistance, as Crispy Critters argued for 20 pages....I had forgotten the others that were his "cheerleading" squad...Of course, it's easy to forget people that never make meaningful posts, like the ones above that kudoed Crispy's "love letter to loneliness", just lame ass "clique-building" over the internet - how sad.One thing I can live with, as insincere people always fade away....STAFF: IF you're gonna erase posts as "off topic", then all the posts need to be erased, PAY ATTENTION, not FAVORITISM. If those people changed their ways, and became important contributors, you wouldn't need to curtail my vitriol. They are sycophants, nothing more.

It is sad you are still burning about a discussion 6 months ago and try to derail a thread by throwing an ancient argument into the mix. Just look at a site like Steam Engine and see for yourself what happens when you utilise a longer length of wire in a pre-wound by using the excess length of wire in the coil legs to add a wrap instead of cutting and discarding excess material. You will be using a longer length of the wire between the posts as you are cutting away a shorter length of wire - hence the resistance reading will increase. For a change, don't argue - just look it up and learn.

The staff shouldn't need to curb your 'vitriol', you should have the self discipline to drop the temper tantrums.

Back to the thread....

Although restricting the output to 6 Volts max output would be sufficient for most builds that I am likely to use it is a step backwards. Yihi are supposed to be a manufacturer of bespoke products, limiting the output to 6V when budget mainstream manufacturers routinely provide 8 to 9 Volts is an unnecessary cost cutting exercise, and failing to mention the lower voltage output in the specs is disturbing.

Although it is under $80 here it retails for around $120. Pot metal, lower spec'd board than previous iteration - I'm not seeing anything that justifies the price tag or the 'premium product' claims.

#47 (permalink)      3/26/2022 11:45:51 AM US Central  
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4851
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3042
Message removed by a moderator (Fighting)
#48 (permalink)      3/26/2022 11:55:21 AM US Central  
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4851
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3042
+1 details
#49 (permalink)      3/26/2022 12:22:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 911
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos861
carrion4worm wrote:

Hey, buddy:

Look for any initiation at all by me - you won't find it, as I'm happy with or without you!

Try reading post 42. If there are any earlier posts of mine in this thread mentioning that ancient disagreement prior to you dredging the subject up, please inform me of the post number as I cannot find.

It is obvious that you are sulking because the abusive posts of your earlier outburst have been removed by the mods. All you are doing now is trying to provoke and further derail the thread by resurrecting old arguments (while insisting I am actually the one doing this).

Get a grip man. If your posts get deleted because you overstepped the mark, just accept it like an adult. Whining changes nothing.

#50 (permalink)      3/26/2022 6:19:30 PM US Central  
Schneebrunzer
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedMar 2022
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4
+1 details
Message removed by a moderator (SPAM)
#51 (permalink)      3/26/2022 8:12:42 PM US Central  
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 911
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos861