Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

did I receive the right colour? =)
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      6/2/2022 4:42:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2793
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos2247
+1 details
Colour-accuracy in photos has always been a bit of a problem tbh.

Can you imagine paying out 750 for a gentle, subtle green stab wood, only for something the colour of Kermit the Frog's arse to arrive in the post!! Apparently it's happened... LOL!
It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#22 (permalink)      6/2/2022 5:02:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16423
  • Reviews 395
  • Kudos29896
Lydia, here.
Not sure that it's just the white gloves, or you see some differences...

=)
#23 (permalink)      6/2/2022 7:01:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16423
  • Reviews 395
  • Kudos29896
+1 details
analogueman wrote:

Colour-accuracy in photos has always been a bit of a problem tbh.

Can you imagine paying out 750 for a gentle, subtle green stab wood, only for something the colour of Kermit the Frog's arse to arrive in the post!! Apparently it's happened... LOL!

Uhh that's why I never spent more than 40$ for a stab wood mod =D (exceptions: less than $25 for a stab wood body/sleeves for mods I already had) ;)

Edit: actually not because of that. hehe =)

Edited on 6/2/2022 at 7:10 AM
#24 (permalink)      6/5/2022 4:15:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16423
  • Reviews 395
  • Kudos29896
+1 details
So I slightly frosted this damn thing. Still you can perfectly read the screen.
Somehow i couldn't deal at all with that look, (and hate putting things in the drawer for ever) that made the Pulse look like some weird parfum bottle, or rather an exclusive After Shave one, considering the dark green colour (if there's any existing like that, guys, I don't even know) ;)
Now it bends in with the frosted body much better.

It's just that this time I didn't think to play the well known lottery game, as you could find some nett photos from manufacturers about, all over on the net. Which Fasttech very wisely didn't include with the items otherwise, hehe
They usually post pics when they have the actual item in hand, which is a good thing, i was only in a hurry.
As my initial idea was to snap it on the teal blue Pulse if it had been a lighter shade, it would've been look dope with my all-time favourite derringer-style blue-green resin dt, (such silly reasons!!) :D now it almost works with. =)

(ohh on the hind there's still the frosted fluo green panel, it makes it look lighter too.)

don't know if you see the difference, in live, there is a lot! ;)

Edited on 6/5/2022 at 6:08 AM
#25 (permalink)      6/5/2022 7:05:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5945
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4234
+1 details
Nice job, it looks better.
#26 (permalink)      6/5/2022 7:37:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16423
  • Reviews 395
  • Kudos29896
Thanks!
#27 (permalink)      6/5/2022 9:56:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2614
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos2780

Edited on 6/5/2022 at 9:58 AM
“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#28 (permalink)      6/5/2022 9:57:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2614
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos2780
+1 details
cilika wrote:

So I slightly frosted this damn thing. Still you can perfectly read the screen.Somehow i couldn't deal at all with that look, (and hate putting things in the drawer for ever) that made the Pulse look like some weird parfum bottle, or rather an exclusive After Shave one, considering the dark green colour (if there's any existing like that, guys, I don't even know) ;) Now it bends in with the frosted body much better. It's just that this time I didn't think to play the well known lottery game, as you could find some nett photos from manufacturers about, all over on the net. Which Fasttech very wisely didn't include with the items otherwise, hehe They usually post pics when they have the actual item in hand, which is a good thing, i was only in a hurry. As my initial idea was to snap it on the teal blue Pulse if it had been a lighter shade, it would've been look dope with my all-time favourite derringer-style blue-green resin dt, (such silly reasons!!) :D now it almost works with. =)(ohh on the hind there's still the frosted fluo green panel, it makes it look lighter too.) don't know if you see the difference, in live, there is a lot! ;)

Looks Marvouulouss, MS.C...

“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#29 (permalink)      6/5/2022 10:26:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16423
  • Reviews 395
  • Kudos29896
Ty Mate :))
#30 (permalink)      6/7/2022 9:35:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16423
  • Reviews 395
  • Kudos29896
njrmayo wrote:

Tony B just did a video update. Manufacturer warranty extended to 12 months, new frame includes new chip/etc. You just need your doors and tank apparently it also comes w/ another 510 nut but not 100% sure on the nut. New frame looks nice, I like the updated nut area.

Just out of curiosity, how does that apply for European or other non US buyers?

#31 (permalink)      6/7/2022 10:45:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ericsgreen
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2020
  • Posts 92
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos28
+1 details
I also got these last week, very dark and not pleasing at all, from a green fanatic... I wonder who decides to make colored panels and then intentionally mismatches the color of panel vs mod, I think these are the dark green, the dark green Pic was a teal blue. I'd have rather gotten clear

My battery meter undereports, so a battery will be near dead and still shows a bar or 2, all molicel, Samsung various types

I did get the replacement mod bc my green cracked everywhere there was a screw, magnet, hole, was nice to replace the mod and panels, too bad I bought 3 of them and only 1 was solid black, vandy was one of my Faves but a pc boro was kinda silly, they leak and condense too much. I wish I could id the updated ones, I have vet 3.0.0 3.0.1 and the replacement is 3.0.3 but I can't find much difference in the frame, anyone have info on the newest replacements version or pics please? At least they tried to make it right but idk, felt like a lost vape move, I'll never support lost vape again.

I also got one doa vessel, all vessels have leaky Gaskets, they sent replacements but made no difference, too bad this vessel takes monster coil and chucks, I really wanted to love this, after the squonkers, berserker, guar 21, kylin aio, kylin m, all Tony b stuff was great for me... I appreciate fast tech and vandy handling of the issues, better than most companies for any product, much less an ecig Rant off