Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

About time - and the price is right!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      4/18/2022 5:53:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2878
About time - and the price is right!
Anyone that visits the Vape Gear thread will eventually see this big guy - it's the best TOP AIR RTA in my collection, beating staples of the industry, like Juggernaut and Zeus. Considering the price is excellent, I expect these to sell well - the build quality is awesome, the black finish is matte and durable, and the flavor is equal to any top air rta available that I've tried (a lot)!

Don't wait around, Tank lovers! Leak free vaping is at hand! One caveat: It's one HEAVY, chunky sumbitch.
What does he mean when he says words?
#2 (permalink)      4/18/2022 5:59:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2878
+1 details

King of the Top Airs! My favorites:(minus a few)

L to R: dual coil Diesel / Dual coil Juggernaut / Single coil Elevate / Single coil Jug mini
#3 (permalink)      4/18/2022 8:11:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
I think this is the first good review I have ever heard for it, might have to pick one up. Thanks for the recommendation.
#4 (permalink)      4/18/2022 9:04:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
philipvdb
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2849
  • Reviews 40
  • Kudos4551
This is a 2019 rta. I wonder how it made its way here after 3 years.
We can't agree on everything.
#5 (permalink)      4/18/2022 9:14:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 743
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos656
EternalSpline wrote:

I think this is the first good review I have ever heard for it, might have to pick one up. Thanks for the recommendation.

I got one as part of a vape bundle I bought off Fleabay last year and left it on the shelf for ages because the reviews weren't particularly inspiring. Eventually I got round to trying it out and - the reviewers are full of shit. It's good.

I think that because AmbitionZvapeR isn't the most popular reviewer some people got the knife out.

It's good to see it here, hopefully FT will also stock spare bubble glass as it's useless in 2ml mode.

#6 (permalink)      4/18/2022 10:12:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12778
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19443
Quite interested although without extra bubble glass I likely would not pick it up. Will have to look around and see if any are available elsewhere. 🥺
#7 (permalink)      4/18/2022 3:00:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
"the reviewers are full of shit. It's good.

I think that because AmbitionZvapeR isn't the most popular reviewer some people got the knife out.

It's good to see it here, hopefully FT will also stock spare bubble glass as it's useless in 2ml mode."

I find Ambitious Vapor pretty annoying, it is the accent. I doubt this selling now will add anything to his success or failure so that is nice. I don't hate the guy or anything silly, just not my cup of tea. The way the cap fits over the deck was also something that made me not interested initially, and the low juice capacity for the size of the RTA. If there was anything at all interesting in dual coil, this would be less appealing, but the way things are right now with nothing new coming out for months at a time, it's now further up the short list. Still on the fence on the pulse AIO BB clone. Single coil just isn't very satisfying for me, and getting 12MG is annoying these days.
#8 (permalink)      4/18/2022 5:34:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2698
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos2167
+4 details
Crispycritters wrote:

It's good to see it here, hopefully FT will also stock spare bubble glass as it's useless in 2ml mode.

Still.Me wrote:

Quite interested although without extra bubble glass I likely would not pick it up.

Ladies and gentlemen, here's the dedicated 5ml bubble, at USD 2.57 each.

SKU 9754875

Edited on 4/18/2022 at 5:35 PM
It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#9 (permalink)      4/20/2022 1:05:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2878
I think too many of you concentrate too much on what clueless people with a video camera say, lol! Yeah, it's fantastic, NO DOUBT about it! Once you try this big boy, you'll realize how mediocre big name tanks like "Juggernaut" are inferior. It does have some design quirks, like the "chimney included" TOP CAP, or the removable chamber piece, but both of those design ideas were just early innovations, and have been copied since. It's biggest complaint? No capacity with the straight glass, and a "too small-ish" drip tip (for some).

So worth any minor quibbles. I paid 34.99 for mine, when new-ish, and have no complaints about THAT price - at FT's price - BUY ONE! Fo9r those don't like "YOUTUBERS", just know that the most any of them do is draw a design of the general looks, or may be the deck, on a sheet of paper! Actually, it seems in real time that manufacturers in the past "brought their A-game" when developing "Influencer's" products, resulting in better than average products many times. Who cares if some guy who drew the original design, or named the device, makes .15 cents a unit? It's NOTHING, lol.

EDIT: OWNER's Tip - postless deck, cut legs of coil 4.5mm before install...this should position your coil central in the "half moon" shape of each side.

Edited on 4/20/2022 at 3:31 AM
#10 (permalink)      4/20/2022 8:10:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
"I think too many of you concentrate too much on what clueless people with a video camera say, lol! Yeah, it's fantastic, NO DOUBT about it!"

I try to mix it up, look for reviews here, and see if anyone says anything contrary under the video when and if I watch the video. I don't watch youtube reviewers much these days. Partially because of less gear I have interest in coming out, partially because it is what it is.

Ill probably pick one up, they are pretty cheap, and also they make them without the awful gold deck. I had kind of forgotten about that. It has allot of meh features, and it's not very good looking. As long as the flavor is there, that is most of what I care about in an RTA. Beating the Zeus is great, but I wonder how it stacks up against the Arbiter V2, and the Valkyrie. It looks like it will happily take more coil than the Arbiter V2, so that has me interested. The Valkyrie is kind of an anomaly, it is great, but very different from the other top airflow tanks.
#11 (permalink)      4/20/2022 8:27:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
blackhack
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 659
  • Reviews 69
  • Kudos482
I've thought about it for a couple of days and bit the bullet for two of them.
They will either become my new favourites for a full on DTL vape or they'll join all the other rda's in the limbo vape drawer where they might see the light of day once in a while.
Insert smart and witty comment here.....