Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

About time - and the price is right!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      5/10/2022 7:11:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12778
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19443
carrion4worm wrote:

...and everyone here KNOWS what you are NOW.

Oh you poor thing.

I am about as popular as you are here. 😂
Which isn't saying much! 🤣

That it would be so important to you though is rather sad. Or that this site and vapers is what you use as a ruler
to gauge public support, is so pathetic but you are unable to grasp that.

I cant even imagine.

Vape On Wormy! 😎

#32 (permalink)      5/10/2022 7:37:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
"I fell in love with 3 QP Juggerknot MR's I purchased (single coil) and cant seem to get back into dual coil."

Yeah I kind of doubt you would like this one, but I never in a million years would have guessed you would like the Fatality and that lead you to the MR in a roundabout way if I remember correctly.

For the price pick it up and toss it in a drawer, lol. To me it is almost in no loss territory price wise, if these were 18.00, I mean I paid 17.05, but then spent money on shipping so cost was a wash between the two places.

"It doesn't have a different fill method, it's the same as every other tank - unscrew, point bottle, squeeze."

OK so the inner chimney isn't coming out, and there is not a dumb ledge to work around? and you are not fully removing the airflow when you go to fill it? Maybe you should post a picture of that C4W, because on the one I have, all that is true, is yours different?

"And yes, postless decks are difficult for new adopters, until they get a few builds in. That's normal, and again, not any fault of the atomizer."

I use postless decks all the time. This particular postless deck, is fine, it is just not as good as others. Like if you did 10 builds or one build the screws are still flat head and pretty deep into the deck. The holes are still small-ish. My 26x2 36 over claptons did not just slide right in perfectly. Maybe the one I have has an issue in the holes? Maybe they were not milled out as wide as what you have? Reviewing what I got was all I did. A one day review isn't bad when the things about it will not change in time. The holes will be the holes, the screws the screws, the fill method the fill method. With all these issues though I would take this over the arbiter V2 personally, for the size of the deck and coil fitment. Not for any other reason though, and for some people that is enough to grab this over that, for others it's not that is OK. Honestly buy both, give them a shot see what you like best. To me all atomizers have faults, that is why they are still making so many of them. It's not for different styling it is for room for improvements.
#33 (permalink)      5/10/2022 8:58:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12778
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19443
EternalSpline wrote:

Yeah I kind of doubt you would like this one, but I never in a million years would have guessed you would like the Fatality and that lead you to the MR in a roundabout way if I remember correctly.

Correct.

I loved the Fatality as it reminded me of a better built Bellus. Had the same thick dense flavour. But in the end I much prefer top airflow.

No matter how well I wicked the Fatality, I just ended up with too much condensation underneath the atomizers.

Plus when I am out with my dog, he's jumping up on me, we are wrestling, throwing balls, running and only a top fill atomizer can be bounced around inside my pockets without spillage, whereas a Fatality cannot.
So as much as I loved them, the two I purchased, they are wasting away in a drawer until I throw them out.

I am down to the 3 QP Juggerknots MR. I have 2 Arbiters juiced up but I find I never reach for them. Only the MR's.
I first was interested in this atomizer because I have extremely fond memories of the Geekvape Zeus but chances are it would be binned as well.

Think I am holding out, if ever, for another good single coil top airflow atomizer.

#34 (permalink)      5/10/2022 9:11:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2878
The chick has been here 10 years and doesn't know what "buck/boost" is, or that changing O-rings makes parts fit better.

We all know why you're really here. Let me know the next time a user thanks you for answering a question, or tips you...okay, Ms. "popular"?

As for E.S., you'll like it more when you use it more. Why the topcap being heavy bothers you, or affects your filling method, may also come down to you...I invested in a set of reading glasses for small, detailed tasks, and it helps immensely. Again, the biggest complaints I have are a useless straight glass, and as small-ish RDA-style drip tip - nothing big, and nothing that can't be overcome. My idea of a "different" filling method would be the Juggernaut, with it's sliding fill ring - a much sloppier fill method. The Diesel's fill ports are thin, no doubt, but 60 ml and 100 ml bottles fit just fine. The Double walled chimney, which is how the top-air system works, required the slots to be a bit thinner.

Again, this is a top-air tank - basically the worst flavor of all common vape atomizers. It's selling point is no leaking, which I know shoulds matter to many of the casual vapers that visit this site. Keep using it, it will be your favorite top-air tank as well- or at least a front-runner.
What does he mean when he says words?
#35 (permalink)      5/10/2022 10:10:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
"the two I purchased, they are wasting away in a drawer until I throw them out."

That is sad, the fatality is good try to at least give it away if you can. It's not my favorite or anything, but still.

"As for E.S., you'll like it more when you use it more."

It is very possible it is without a doubt staying in my rotation right now, which to me is very complimentary. I mean you know you have the same deal, drawers and drawers full of other stuff you could be using today.

"Why the topcap being heavy bothers you, or affects your filling method, may also come down to you."

Did I say it was heavy? I don't remember saying it was heavy, I like when there is good weight to parts and they are built well. That is one thing I don't like about the fatality and some other tanks.

What I don't like about the topcap and filling method is the way it takes the airflow with it. Logically design wise, I am not sure why they went the route they did, I have not spent that kind of time with it yet. It functions fine doing it this way so far, but do I personally like it, no. It's different, but not in a good way that adds to it. Don't get me wrong it isn't ruining my life lol, it's just different.

"I invested in a set of reading glasses for small, detailed tasks, and it helps immensely."

I am still about 3-4 months out from my yearly vision appointment, I am glad this helped you, and I appreciate the suggestion. My eyes are good.

"My idea of a "different" filling method would be the Juggernaut, with it's sliding fill ring -"

Yeah I don't think I have ever seen anything that filled like this does exactly, so I called it different. Sure it is taking something off and fill holes, it's just also out pops chimney lol, that is different. Back in the day when you had to pull the whole RTA off and take out a screw in the bottom, and then fill into the screw hole, that was annoying, but it was kind of the norm for a bit. Or like the lemo drop, you take off the rta, then unscrew a part, then take a screw out and fill, or you could use the silicone stopper they came with. I have been around a good long time, this was different, I had not seen it done like this before. It could have been bottom fill, or side, or any number of things and I would have said oh it fills just like this does. As far as steps to fill it is the same as a normal top fill though. When you look at the top where the knurling is, is the only part I expected to come off. So much to my surprise right, like I thought did I brake it. For you, you have had this for two years or whatever it was when this was new, but I did not.

"basically the worst flavor of all common vape atomizers. It's selling point is no leaking,"

I mean I disagree a bit, but this has been a long response already. So I will just say I think of flavor as nuanced.

The definition of nuanced is done with extreme care to appreciate fine-point distinctions that you have to be very detail-oriented to notice. An example of nuanced is a nuanced glance, when a person looks at a painting and understands the fine-point details about what makes it great.
#36 (permalink)      5/10/2022 10:32:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
"The chick has been here 10 years and doesn't know what "buck/boost" is, or that changing O-rings makes parts fit better."

It was information she never needed in 10 years though. What is wrong with that? I mean it says her mods have just worked for her, without the knowledge, and her o-rings have not been an issue and have stood the test of time, or she has moved on from that product before they became an issue. I find that to be valuable information. For instance if you were trying to design a mod, or rta, how many people like her are there, to every person like you? I am not taking sides here, I just think everyone has something that they contribute here.

"Oh you poor thing.

I am about as popular as you are here. 😂
Which isn't saying much! 🤣

That it would be so important to you though is rather sad. Or that this site and vapers is what you use as a ruler
to gauge public support, is so pathetic but you are unable to grasp that.

I cant even imagine."

SS, come on, don't fight. You know you can be really great to chat to, I am sure he can be too, I think it is a challenge to get through this part of your personalities, some sort of wall. Different challenge for both of you, but a challenge. Maybe I am that for you guys too. My point is, we all know how to look for a fight and find it, but why look for it. There is surely better things to do, more rewarding things, I mean honestly what isn't more rewarding than bashing on each other online. If you guys can't get past it go to off topic and have it out fully, then move on. I am not forum police, do what you want, it is just a suggestion. I am butting out of it now.
#37 (permalink)      5/10/2022 10:58:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13916
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21539

My point is, we all know how to look for a fight and find it, but why look for it. There is surely better things to do, more rewarding things,

My modem was wreaked for a week and I had no internet. It gave me time to reflect and the first post I read was the above. It fits me perfectly, and wise words indeed. Thanks.

I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#38 (permalink)      5/10/2022 11:27:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
vape8ion, good man I am glad to hear it, and it is nice to have you back, I really enjoy having you around.
#39 (permalink)      5/10/2022 11:28:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12778
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19443
carrion4worm wrote:

or that changing O-rings makes parts fit better.

You are referring to the Geekvape Zeus.

I bought about 10 authentic and other than 1 that broke and 1 I lost they all developed a leaking problem after great use that could not be fixed with a simple o-ring change.

Once again your comment about changing o-rings is a figment of your imagination or perhaps it was enough for your Zeus but not for mine.
Which I have told you before yet you keep repeating that nonsense.

Boost?
That wasn't a thing we needed, up until recently, long after I had been a vape enthusiast. LOL

Actually NO, I would never have ever considered myself a vape enthusiast, let alone a hardcore version as you do yourself. 😂

#40 (permalink)      5/10/2022 11:28:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
So C4W, what wattage do you run your diesel at? Just curious no wrong answer.
#41 (permalink)      5/10/2022 11:55:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
$0.01 rebate earned+2 details
I am a vape enthusiast, but embarrassed about it. Not around you guys, but in my regular life.

People come over and see my desk and it is just covered with vape stuff, and they are like ummm Jesus Christ dude I think you might have a problem, why do you need so many vapes. I am like OK just don't open any drawers please, then they are all like why? I say no nothing no reason, then some of them do and then it is like JESUS CHRIST!!! It feels like they just found out I am secretly something else, and none of the people I know get it. It feels like, how I would feel if I went to there house and found out they have some weird collection of hundreds of porcelain dolls. Then also you know it's Florida we all have outside fridges for drinks in our garages, so if someone is here, it's like oh drinks are in the garage help yourself whatever... They grab a drink and they see drawers full of vape juice and liquid nic, PG and VG in big bottles and flavorings and all this shit, then it's like maybe how I would feel if they were also making the creepy porcelain dolls too...

I mean whatever right, I have gotten everyone in my family off cigs, to me that is worth it. At the same time you wont catch me introducing myself like hi, I am a vape enthusiast, wanna talk about coils? I mean if someone is like that I am not the kind of person to crap on them for it. You know who gets it, gun enthusiasts.