Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

About time - and the price is right!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#61 (permalink)      5/13/2022 1:31:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 786
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos713
The useless 2ml straight glass is a direct result of TPD regulations - I don't know if there were separate European and 'rest of the world' editions that came with two bubble glasses when this was originally released, if it was then this is obviously the TPD version - but the 2ml straight glass isn't a fault as such, it's a necessity caused by malignant European vape regulations. It could be worse - the UK and EU have had this crap for the last 5 years and having to source alternative glass or import non-TPD versions is a must for every vaper over here.

Not arguing - I just find it slightly entertaining that Americans occasionally gripe about useless glass being provided as standard, but it could be worse - if all we could buy is what is technically legal in the US, we'd all be screwed.
#62 (permalink)      5/13/2022 1:53:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6943
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos10332
+1 details
Still.Me wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:Your oldest mods have boost.Yes, I understand that but not having to have given thought to "boost" until recently, it caught me by surprise once I had purchased one without.LOL I am far from an electronic whiz. I buy what I like and make it work. No idea why, technically that it does, but that it does is good enough for me.A couple of months ago I purchased a great electronic dirt-bike that had come highly recommended by Americans. I didn't take into account they have regulations to speed and such that we do not.Got it home and realized I was a bit too short at 5'4 for it. Needed to be at least 5'6.Why did it not please me?Electronically I couldn't begin to tell you.My partner put on 150 miles and since then the bike has gone up $400 so I might flip it this week. My partner didn't care much for it either. He could tell you why but I tuned it out.Super73-RXSo today just purchased a better one. Hopefully when it arrives later tonight I can fit it properly.Suran Light Bee XAmazing what we broke ass vapers can purchase easily while listening to you drone on and on about a $400 mod.😂

Nice bike Shelagh :)) Just bought my wife a Trek powerfly with the Bosch performance line cx motor, 85 nm of torque, so she can keep up with me on my None electric mtb.
I think i have ridden it more than she has, Love it, but that Suron with no restriction is the next level..... Be careful, those things are pretty Rad for an electric bike :))

#63 (permalink)      5/13/2022 2:13:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12829
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19567
+1 details
Richy7 wrote:

Trek powerfly

That is a really nice bike. Just looked it up. Love that type of bike and had similar ones just before I got Oskar. I would ride about 3-4 hours daily, stop for lunch, etc but I cant leave him that long so this time out went for something I might use 1-2 hours at a time.

Yeah, this Sur Ron is rather hard core. Don't wish to draw attention to it by the police so its really meant for the trails. But it can go as fast as any car on the roads but I don't have a desire to do 75 kmph on streets. But there is a huge hill just below my home at Casa Loma and it zips up there easily whereas the Super73 RX chokes a bit. It doesn't have that torque this one does.

I would ride that Trek in a heartbeat 🥰

Anyhow we really should get back to the tread topic.

Edited on 5/13/2022 at 2:13 PM
#64 (permalink)      5/13/2022 2:28:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6943
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos10332
+1 details
Still.Me wrote:

Trek powerflyThat is a really nice bike. Just looked it up. Love that type of bike and had similar ones just before I got Oskar. I would ride about 3-4 hours daily, stop for lunch, etc but I cant leave him that long so this time out went for something I might use 1-2 hours at a time.Yeah, this Sur Ron is rather hard core. Don't wish to draw attention to it by the police so its really meant for the trails. But it can go as fast as any car on the roads but I don't have a desire to do 75 kmph on streets. But there is a huge hill just below my home at Casa Loma and it zips up there easily whereas the Super73 RX chokes a bit. It doesn't have that torque this one does.I would ride that Trek in a heartbeat 🥰Anyhow we really should get back to the tread topic.

FU C4W... :)

Edited on 5/14/2022 at 9:33 AM
#65 (permalink)      5/13/2022 2:40:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5945
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4234
+1 details
"Not arguing - I just find it slightly entertaining that Americans occasionally gripe about useless glass being provided as standard, but it could be worse - if all we could buy is what is technically legal in the US, we'd all be screwed."

I appreciate that insight and you are right.

Mine was so bad it had wicking issues with my 70/30, but 70/30 is also just something some of these companies put instead of putting the actual VG numbers. Occasionally you will see an oddball recipe with 68Vg listed. A very few rare companies listed it at one point, but I just see 70%VG now on everything. Reason being is because of flavoring and nicotine that is in VG or PG throwing off all the numbers from being a clean exact %.

If I was stuck with just the straight glass, the RTA would have been useless with the first and only juice that has gone through it so far. It was that trapped bubble issue, so hopefully they would have noticed the flaw before they sent it out and moved the deck in a tad.

Been awhile Crispycritters, good to see you. I am working but when I saw the email, I said yeah Ill take a break to say hi because it's you. Hope your doing well.
#66 (permalink)      5/13/2022 2:41:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5945
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4234
+1 details
Yeah that Trek is nice!
#67 (permalink)      5/14/2022 7:25:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
Can someone, ANYONE - teach Eternal Spline to use the "reply" button?Still.Me wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:Your oldest mods have boost.Yes, I understand that but not having to have given thought to "boost" until recently, it caught me by surprise once I had purchased one without.LOL I am far from an electronic whiz. I buy what I like and make it work. No idea why, technically that it does, but that it does is good enough for me.A couple of months ago I purchased a great electronic dirt-bike that had come highly recommended by Americans. I didn't take into account they have regulations to speed and such that we do not.Got it home and realized I was a bit too short at 5'4 for it. Needed to be at least 5'6.Why did it not please me?Electronically I couldn't begin to tell you.My partner put on 150 miles and since then the bike has gone up $400 so I might flip it this week. My partner didn't care much for it either. He could tell you why but I tuned it out.Super73-RXSo today just purchased a better one. Hopefully when it arrives later tonight I can fit it properly.Suran Light Bee XAmazing what we broke ass vapers can purchase easily while listening to you drone on and on about a $400 mod.😂

You don't have to "listen" (or read, more correctly) to ANYTHING I write about any "400.00 mod"....but why don't you, if interested in SOMETHING ELSE, visit THOSE forums? Or start a separate thread? I also own other things besides vape gear, ya know....but since this is a vape thread...

like your hubby/.partner/bill payer/whatever's bike! I'm all for it, even own a couple powered longboard cruisers for when I visit the boardwalk, but complaining about vapes on a vape thread is ridiculous! Don't recall ever calling you a "broke ass" either, but I'm sure, as usual, you're living vicariously through someone else's comment. Live the good life, sweet queen of the Northern Realm!

Edited on 5/14/2022 at 7:26 AM
What does he mean when he says words?
#68 (permalink)      5/15/2022 6:21:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
$0.01 rebate earned+5 details
Wassup b!+ches! Greetings from sunny Germany. Haven't said that in a couple of years. Catch up later, got a concert to attend.
#69 (permalink)      5/15/2022 6:31:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2793
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos2247
+5 details
djvillan wrote:

Wassup b!+ches! Greetings from sunny Germany. Haven't said that in a couple of years. Catch up later, got a concert to attend.

Ah ha, the wanderer returns! Welcome back. :)

As you can see from above, the behaviour of one or two hasn't improved in your absence! ;-) LOL!!

Edited on 5/15/2022 at 6:33 AM (typo)
It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#70 (permalink)      5/15/2022 7:54:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
as Analog would say, "oh the irony"

Lets see how many adjectives he can drum up to call me this time!
What does he mean when he says words?
#71 (permalink)      5/15/2022 8:31:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
desuede
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 2540
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4139
+5 details
djvillan wrote:

Greetings from sunny Germany. Haven't said that in a couple of years.

Deutschland, du liebe Heimat.
😃