Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

How's 5Avape?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#311 (permalink)      8/4/2022 10:50:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2629
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos2785
Don't worry Ms. C I'll stop by and pick it up for you...
“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#312 (permalink)      9/26/2022 9:38:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16469
  • Reviews 395
  • Kudos29997
Finally having this in hand too lol!

Everything is fine on/in it, except for the rather grey than black body, but I'll work on it...at least about getting used to it lol
Nothing rattles, reading is constant, the airflow is great

And that its own connector doesn't make contact with the half of my tanks, neither the BB flush nut, some fast nuts help (which I received today too) basically I managed to use everything i have with it - in different configurations.

I like the size. :))
#313 (permalink)      9/26/2022 10:21:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
njrmayo
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2020
  • Posts 420
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos122
cilika wrote:

Finally having this in hand too lol!

Everything is fine on/in it, except for the rather grey than black body, but I'll work on it...at least about getting used to it lol
Nothing rattles, reading is constant, the airflow is great

And that its own connector doesn't make contact with the half of my tanks, neither the BB flush nut, some fast nuts help (which I received today too) basically I managed to use everything i have with it - in different configurations.

I like the size. :))

Agreed, I just use the SXK BB Flush Nut and it works fine. That stock one won't connect w/ anything I own lol.

#314 (permalink)      9/26/2022 10:32:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16469
  • Reviews 395
  • Kudos29997
It didn't make contact with the vapesnail (+boro) either with the Cthulhu, did make though with the Pioneer. But found the same with the BB flush nut, so smth might be a hair off.
As -also - when the Atemporal is in it, the BB flush hardly protrudes, not more than a VV stock nut on its on box. Which is pretty nice lol!

On the other side the Mission XV Ignition Booster (SKU: 9760173) and the KS (SKU 9750623) works with everything.
#315 (permalink)      9/26/2022 10:59:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
njrmayo
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2020
  • Posts 420
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos122
cilika wrote:

It didn't make contact with the vapesnail (+boro) either with the Cthulhu, did make though with the Pioneer. But found the same with the BB flush nut, so smth might be a hair off.
As -also - when the Atemporal is in it, the BB flush hardly protrudes, not more than a VV stock nut on its on box. Which is pretty nice lol!

On the other side the Mission XV Ignition Booster (SKU: 9760173) and the KS (SKU 9750623) works with everything.

Same yeah it didn't work for my Cloud, Vessel or Atom when I had that one, also not with the Atemporal but the Atemporal nut works fine in it so I usually use it that way in the BXR. That KS tip is interesting! I recently purchased the SKU 9763803 to see how it works with other boro's for a bit more bore because I found out the Atemporal RBA Knurled nut that it comes with works with many other boro's and bridges

Edited on 9/26/2022 at 11:00 AM
#316 (permalink)      9/26/2022 11:19:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16469
  • Reviews 395
  • Kudos29997
I missed out that nut as well...
in da cart lol

I'm having that KS tip right now with the prebuilt Vessel tank in the BXR as it had some juice left in (it thickened some after 3 months, even that coil vapes some better now with it hehe), surprisingly it works too!
The other place I could use it was the Cthulhu with its stock nut. Just couldn't arse with adjusting contacts, rather using coins for the nuts =)