[dismiss] FastTech will be on holiday from October 1, 2022 to October 7, 2022. All services resume on October 8, 2022, at 1:00 am (UTC). (details).
Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Anniepan - MAP not working
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      7/5/2022 6:24:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16482
  • Reviews 395
  • Kudos30013
analogueman wrote:

minimag03 wrote:
I'm taking the plunge on this bad boy, always a risk on the first run of a product. But someone has to do it lol
Actually, it's not such a daft stance to take, as experience has taught us that products with a choice of Evolv and non-Evolv boards usually have the Evolv versions sell out quite quickly. :-)

LOL, the DNA version went to a 15 days ETA

Anyway, how nice is it, if I ordered the DNA version, it adds 20$ VAT to it.
(15$ for the Sevo version)

Edited on 7/5/2022 at 6:31 AM
#12 (permalink)      7/5/2022 6:43:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2855
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2305
cilika wrote:

LOL, the DNA version went to a 15 days ETA

Anyway, how nice is it, if I ordered the DNA version, it adds 20$ VAT to it.(15$ for the Sevo version)

Ouch! With that added cost, you've really got to want one.

Shame about the changing ETA. I'm sure it was only about three days yesterday.

It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#13 (permalink)      7/5/2022 7:07:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16482
  • Reviews 395
  • Kudos30013
Yeah, things turn around. For years, I wasn't having much look at the local sites as everything were so ridiculously overpriced on them. Was sticking to China. Now you have VAT on already bumped up prices, while locally some interesting sales are going on. Except for clones. You don't see many of them here, here I mean in this country. But sometimes, even with VAT, FT is still a great place.

You bet, why I'm sticking to sales, it about compensates Vat, in these days =)

Anyway, am not in a hurry with this one, leaving soon for a month or so, even my BXR order will land when I won't be here to pick it up.

Edited on 7/5/2022 at 7:14 AM
#14 (permalink)      7/5/2022 7:19:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2855
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2305
cilika wrote:

Anyway, am not in a hurry with this one, leaving soon for a month or so, even my BXR order will land when I won't be here to pick it up.

Either that, or the ETA will keep moving back to the point it'll arrive just as you get back! ;-)

#15 (permalink)      7/5/2022 7:28:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16482
  • Reviews 395
  • Kudos30013
=)
Did you order any of these, analogueman?
#16 (permalink)      7/5/2022 7:42:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2855
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2305
cilika wrote:

=)
Did you order any of these, analogueman?

No. AIOs just aren't my thing I'm afraid.

Boro Tank devices (and their ilk) are certainly trendy at the moment though. Who could have predicted that? A very good time to extend your choice of kit before tastes move on, that's for sure. :-)

#17 (permalink)      7/5/2022 9:09:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16482
  • Reviews 395
  • Kudos30013
+1 details
Ahh I see, that's why CW doesn't consider you as a "serious vaper"! ;)

well, trendy or not, I don't care, peeps don't even recognise these where I live...

But ironically, more than a year ago I picked up a couple of little boxes, the aspire K1 Stealth as they were going literally as cheap as potatoes, gave away the cleros and threw a 16 Dvarw in it.
Lose MTL, built around .9ohm, 2 ml capacity, fast charge, pass through option -in car,
and silently was mocking on those who spent fortunes on AIO and boro devices + customising

And here i am in the rabbit hole. =D

#18 (permalink)      7/5/2022 9:55:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2855
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2305
+1 details
cilika wrote:

But ironically, more than a year ago I picked up a couple of little boxes, the aspire K1 Stealth as they were going literally as cheap as potatoes, gave away the cleros and threw a 16 Dvarw in it.
Lose MTL, built around .9ohm, 2 ml capacity, fast charge, pass through option -in car,
and silently was mocking on those who spent fortunes on AIO and boro devices + customising.

Heh, yeah, that's a dinky little thing, isn't it. You can see why they named it the Stealth.

cilika wrote:

Ahh I see, that's why CW doesn't consider you as a "serious vaper"! ;)

LOL!!

'Serious Vapers' don't need to brag about what they do, or conduct willy-waving contests with others as a way of attention seeking.

Thankfully, CW appears to have taken his leave of the place - let's hope it's for good this time. =)

#19 (permalink)      7/5/2022 11:24:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
minimag03
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2018
  • Posts 110
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos32
The black DNA version was still listed as 'in stock' when I ordered mine; I hope that means I got one from the first round. I wish FT still gave us deliver predictions for each individual item in the order. The order is still listed as "Order Recieved'.

If I'm lucky enough to get one of the first ones, I'll be sure to report back about it.
#20 (permalink)      7/5/2022 11:36:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4843
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos3015
Well! SOMEBODY definitely doesn't seem to have this Forums best interest in mind! Color me surprised, what with all the "Spam Policing" they've been doing...you would think they "Cared"...

I ordered one yesterday, black DNA...I expect a top-quality clone from SXK here (fingers crossed!)
What does he mean when he says words?
#21 (permalink)      7/5/2022 1:03:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2855
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2305
minimag03 wrote:

I wish FT still gave us deliver predictions for each individual item in the order.

Totally agree. A step backwards when that function disappeared, though in fairness, it wasn't always hugely accurate.

carrion4worm wrote:

Well! SOMEBODY definitely doesn't seem to have this Forums best interest in mind! Color me surprised, what with all the "Spam Policing" they've been doing...you would think they "Cared"...

Oh, what a shame. And your absence has been so pleasant too...