Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

It LEAKS like a muthafxxka
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools


Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#61 (permalink)      9/23/2022 12:50:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
FrankieS
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 774
  • Reviews 211
  • Kudos377
It does vape somewhat ok. Not as good as the first gen. Unfortunately, for me it was waste of money.
#62 (permalink)      9/23/2022 4:03:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
QuinanBrito
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2022
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
I bought the YFTK version, was super excited for rta . I received a bucket of cold water, actually a bucket of juice over my hands. Leakage and more leaks, even putting more cotton. I didn't get a solution. I'm glad you launched the new deck for purchase, but I just saw the analysis of you that still has leak.
#63 (permalink)      9/23/2022 5:17:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
stuartd
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 827
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos289
+1 details
Got my deck today built it up added abit more cotton and no leakage as of yet but I didn't fill it up completely just wanted to try it with half a tank as it would leak even with that amount. will leave it a wee bit then fill it up completely and see wat happens then

Edited on 9/23/2022 at 5:19 AM. Reason:
#64 (permalink)      9/23/2022 5:55:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 828
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos567
stuartd wrote:

Got my weiner stuck in my toe gap today, but it felt differenter than i than wanted. no wenier leakage as of yet because I didn't fill up my toe gap completely because i'm hung just like a squirrel. tryed it with half a turd hanging out my ass to see if it would leak that way. will leave like this a wee bit longer then and see wat happens then


You're Completely *** !!!


Mod (lydia) edited on 9/26/2022 at 10:45 PM (faule language was deleted)
Is The Fucking You Get, Worth The Fucking You Get ???
#65 (permalink)      9/23/2022 6:28:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
stuartd
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 827
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos289
+1 details
VicViking wrote:

stuartd wrote:Got my weiner stuck in my toe gap today, but it felt differenter than i than wanted. no wenier leakage as of yet because I didn't fill up my toe gap completely because i'm hung just like a squirrel. tryed it with half a turd hanging out my ass to see if it would leak that way. will leave like this a wee bit longer then and see wat happens thenYou're Completely Demented !!!



Why don't you just *** no one is interested in what you say


Mod (lydia) edited on 9/26/2022 at 10:46 PM (foul language was deleted)
#66 (permalink)      9/23/2022 10:18:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 828
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos567
stuartd wrote:

i should just *** because i'm a *** and no one is interested in what i say except for VicViking who thinks i'm really cool



Mod (lydia) edited on 9/26/2022 at 10:48 PM
Is The Fucking You Get, Worth The Fucking You Get ???
#67 (permalink)      9/23/2022 12:23:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
stuartd
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 827
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos289
VicViking wrote:

stuartd wrote:
i should just *** because i'm a *** and no one is interested in what i say except for VicViking who thinks i'm really a twat



The last thing I would ever write about you so bye bye all let you troll away


Mod (lydia) edited on 9/26/2022 at 10:49 PM (foul language was deleted)
#68 (permalink)      9/23/2022 1:44:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 828
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos567
stuartd wrote:

The last thing i do befour i make meself go bye bye izz to tel the wurld how grate and wundurfull VicViking izz. now i make meself go bye bye now. goodbuy everywon goodbuy grate and wundurfull VicViking goodbuy goodbuy goodbuy



Mod (lydia) edited on 9/26/2022 at 10:46 PM
Is The Fucking You Get, Worth The Fucking You Get ???
#69 (permalink)      9/23/2022 2:38:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
stuartd
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 827
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos289
VicViking wrote:

stuartd wrote:
Still no fecking chance



Love you lol

#70 (permalink)      9/23/2022 4:11:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
VicViking
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 828
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos567
stuartd wrote:



Dream On,
Squirrel Dick


Edited on 9/23/2022 at 4:13 PM
Is The Fucking You Get, Worth The Fucking You Get ???
#71 (permalink)      9/23/2022 4:51:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
stuartd
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 827
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos289
VicViking wrote:

stuartd wrote:Dream On, Squirrel Dick



Ok


Mod (lydia) edited on 9/26/2022 at 10:44 PM (foul language was deleted)