shopping cart empty
[dismiss] FastTech will be on holiday from October 1st, 2020 to October 8th, 2020 to celebrate the National Day Holiday and Mid-Autumn Festival. Services will resume on October 9th, 2020 (details).
So, what games are you playing these days?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#101 (permalink)      4/17/2018 12:58:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 12379
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos19010
Tried Fortnite for about 10 mins last week, thought it kinda sucked. People are nuts about this game though, so I guess I should give it more of a chance, but I'm just too engrossed in Gears 4 multi right now.
"This woman is a coward and a liar. Her replies are so dim-witted its sad."
#102 (permalink)      8/10/2018 3:26:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Forest_Whitaker
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 852
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos897
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Spam
#103 (permalink)      8/27/2018 5:09:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 12379
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos19010
Forest_Whitaker wrote:

BEENE PLAYENING SUPA MARIO BRATHERS AND DICK HUNT NONSTOP!!!

ROFL!!!!

Has anyone played No Man's Sky???

"This woman is a coward and a liar. Her replies are so dim-witted its sad."
#104 (permalink)      8/29/2018 5:08:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FoxVape
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 4952
  • Reviews 125
  • Kudos5392
I occasionally play 'OpenBVE' (Train Simulator), 'Speed-Dreams' (Racing Simulator) and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000.
I'm not as think as you drunk I am!
#105 (permalink)      5/17/2020 10:22:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Beanchair
  • JoinedMay 2019
  • Posts 19
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos14
Been pulled onto the VR wagon, and it's awesome. I almost got a Pimax 4k from FT, but went with a Odyssey+ instead because I couldn't find a Rift S anywhere. It takes patience to get working and to figure out, but once you VR you can't go back. Not me anyway. I was playing mainly Payday 2 and Project Cars 2, upgraded my card from a rx580 to a 5700 and have to wait on display cable hookups to go back in. I tried playing some Cars in 2D and it felt like I'd been lobotomized, total disconnect, just looking at lines on a screen instead of actually being able to see the depth of the track. I've spent a lot of money upgrading my RAM and Gfx card to make my PC 'super-high end' instead of just high-end. Little frame skips and jutters in 2D are horrible in VR, and VR is 4 times as demanding at the same time, but man it is worth it. I hope my 'missing' link DP to HDMI comes tomorrow, otherwise I'm stuck playing emulated classics. 2D gaming is just blown away by it's VR counterpart.

Edited on 5/17/2020 at 10:25 PM. Reason:
#106 (permalink)      5/20/2020 12:53:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Beanchair
  • JoinedMay 2019
  • Posts 19
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos14
Since I have thusly slain this entire forum for the past three days, I shall regale thee with the tales of my further ventures into VR.

The cables arrived, and worked. If you buy VR make sure your cables can support the refresh rate and resolution of your monitor. A direct Display Port to HDMI cable worked whereas a converter didn't. I'm using VorpX to play Wii games in VR through Dolphin, and it feels cool. It's not necessarily the best; sound kinda crackles, settings are just a borked load of random hodge-podge variables, and I have to shut down dolphin every time I want to run a new game or else the graphics glitch out, but it's still neat. It's an injector running through an emulator, but it feels so exclusive. Like, maybe a couple thousand people in the entire world have played Mario Kart VR.

People(humans) tend to ruin everything as they gain more control over it, so I almost think that now is absolutely the best time to experience VR, as everything is fragmented and not constrained by anything except hardware and user knowlageability. It's not one giant virtual adspace, yet.

I've stopped buying any games that aren't natively VR supported.

I could redirect this entire thread towards a naive assumption, wondering why Microsoft threw their entire weight behind a goofy camera peripheral, and how Wii was simply a mainstream emulation of VR, but I won't digress into such instances, furthermore SSD.

Edited on 5/20/2020 at 12:58 PM. Reason: proofreading
#107 (permalink)      6/3/2020 9:46:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Idek_Lmao
  • JoinedJan 2020
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
ChappySinclair wrote:

i'm still playing BLOPS3 on xbox one. i'd love to get a gaming PC and get in on CS GO. CS Source is probably my favorite game of all time

Still a great game. I actually got back into it recently. What's ur gt and timezone, we could play together at some point.