shopping cart empty
[dismiss] FastTech will be on holiday from October 1st, 2020 to October 8th, 2020 to celebrate the National Day Holiday and Mid-Autumn Festival. Services will resume on October 9th, 2020 (details).
what would be my most important hardware requirements for developing application?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      2/4/2019 1:11:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
allymaria
  • JoinedFeb 2019
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
what would be my most important hardware requirements for developing application?
I have taken an interest on learning how to develop application in general, but if per say I to make custom software developing application meeting the needs of different groups/departments at a company(like email software, word processing etc). what would be the best computer to buy/ parts if i were to build my own for these type of tasks. What would be my most important computer parts/components that i would need to consider and why? im assuming since im multitasking and will be creating a lot of projects it would be ram and cpu, but to be honest im pretty new and dont know if i am at all going the right direction.

Edited on 2/4/2019 at 1:11 PM. Reason:
#2 (permalink)      7/9/2020 7:57:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pewpew
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 2413
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos945
Lot of DRAM, dual display and maybe a decent keyboard.
The answer to 1984 is 1973 § Panasonic or Samsung - that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer.