shopping cart empty
FT not shipping
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      5/9/2020 4:25:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FoxVape
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 4932
  • Reviews 125
  • Kudos5340
My package has been waiting on a plane for 39 days so far!
I'm not as think as you drunk I am!
#12 (permalink)      5/9/2020 4:52:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Pakistan
  • JoinedMay 2016
  • Posts 27
  • Reviews 89
  • Kudos13
+4 details
Don't expect packages to arrive like before. We are all facing this due to almost no flights to carry international mail. The backlog keeps on increasing. It could be more than a month looks like. My USPS mail from USA came after two months. This is just not FT problem but a global crisis.

Packages are waiting for a plane .... If you send by ground then they will reach faster now .😂 Everyone stay safe and wait for things to get back to normal . I feel your pain.
#13 (permalink)      5/9/2020 5:23:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FoxVape
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 4932
  • Reviews 125
  • Kudos5340
The problem I have is Fasttech not updating the estimated shipping time during checkout to reflect current situation. When I ordered, shipping said 8-12 days when they knew for months that this was no longer the case. Instead they buried the delay notification in some obscure forum post. I may have made other arrangements if I had known the truth. At least give me that option!
I'm not as think as you drunk I am!
#14 (permalink)      5/9/2020 5:29:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JR___
  • JoinedFeb 2017
  • Posts 332
  • Reviews 178
  • Kudos252
+1 details
FoxVape wrote:

The problem I have is Fasttech not updating the estimated shipping time during checkout to reflect current situation. When I ordered, shipping said 8-12 days when they knew for months that this was no longer the case. Instead they buried the delay notification in some obscure forum post. I may have made other arrangements if I had known the truth. At least give me that option!

You haven't heard of the pandemic and the grounded airlines ?

#15 (permalink)      5/9/2020 5:33:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Powerman
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 13
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos8
Global Air freight is NOT grounded. Take it easy with that "end of the world" crazy talk.
#16 (permalink)      5/9/2020 5:39:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MarcF
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 940
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos1364
+4 details
Powerman wrote:

Global Air freight is NOT grounded. Take it easy with that "end of the world" crazy talk.

True. But since there is a lot of freight being taken by other airlines, since flights are down approx 90%....there is a serious lag.

Plus, receiving countries are working understaffed. Customs, Post office, all are working with 1/4 of their staff.

Only one thing to do....

#17 (permalink)      5/10/2020 9:40:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TRock
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
my shipment is still in pre shipment since the 17th of April.. hopefully i'll get it before christmas
#18 (permalink)      5/10/2020 1:42:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapingdan1003
  • JoinedApr 2020
  • Posts 18
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
I have a express service i paid 30 bucks for sitting since the end of march. I have also recieved 2 orders now from another co.pany in china for 2 dollar shipping.. they assured me express was 5 to 9 days and now accept no responsibility also. Just blame post.. i didnt make my decision on post service i made it based on what they told me.. i have noticed all month they have been on forum telling everyone express is on time and getting emails saying somethimg different.. they are acting very shady at the moment with multiple issues. It
#19 (permalink)      5/10/2020 3:26:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Nicktomo73
  • JoinedMar 2017
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
I've been waiting over 4 months for my order to arrive with varying excuses, having been a loyal customer for quite a while this is disappointing to say the least!
#20 (permalink)      5/10/2020 7:41:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zeclone
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
I'm trying to check out an order for juice and coils and am getting no shipping options to BC,Canada.I can't complete the order and I don't know why.Other than the obvious Covid or new Canada vape hysteria regs.Any ideas!
#21 (permalink)      5/10/2020 8:02:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 8998
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos14118
zeclone wrote:

I'm trying to check out an order for juice and coils and am getting no shipping options to BC,Canada.I can't complete the order and I don't know why.Other than the obvious Covid or new Canada vape hysteria regs.Any ideas!

Am in Toronto myself but I believe there are no countries they can ship e-juice to at the moment.
I have seen others mention this.

Coils are fine as I just had 5 boxes ship out last week via Sing Post.

MOB RULE MUST NEVER WIN! Left-wing fascism: An infantile disorder. The far left preaches tolerance but spews hate.