shopping cart empty
bitcoin payments a giant .... ? Buyers beware
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      4/18/2021 9:49:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10621
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5557
jdurz wrote:

I had the same issue ... I placed an order using bitcoin and the money came right out of my coin wallet.. came back to the site and it asked me to pay again. Since an order was not placed according to fasttech I had to reach out via an old ticket ( from 2016). I have used this site since 2013 so I am not a newbie by any stretch. Wish I used the gift certificate option ... am sure they will respond and ship ...but this will now tack a couple more days to the order time . I will update when I hear back.

Hello jdurz,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We didn't see the payment from our account. We will send more detail for you in ticket to confirm the money. Thank you.

#12 (permalink)      4/20/2021 6:12:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vape4more
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 3095
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos2191
Well, IMO, at least 50% of the people on this forum are looking for another scam to run.

In the past, this was a FUN site to visit, however now, it's very boring.

Also in the past, people were selling tickets to participate in a lottery, where hundreds of people were scammed out of their money.

Also, a lot of members post links, (in blue writing), to get you to click on that link, and upload a backdoor to the computer you're using.

BEWARE OF THE TROLLS ON THIS SITE...................
#13 (permalink)      5/7/2021 1:43:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ssteve
  • JoinedApr 2019
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos0
I lost money too after pay and fasttech support team said we did not receive money
#14 (permalink)      5/7/2021 4:29:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10621
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5557
ssteve wrote:

I lost money too after pay and fasttech support team said we did not receive money

Hello ssteve,

Sorry to hear about issue.

We checked our account but didn't find the payment from your side. We think the payment is failed to reach our account. I have asked our staff to reply your ticket to know more detail. Hope we can sort it out. Thank you.

#15 (permalink)      5/7/2021 4:08:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jdurz
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 9
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos5
This is a follow up to my issue with paying with bitcoin, so here is what I learned.

The problem: When FT sends you their wallet code, because they did not request a specific amount of bitcoin, it is on the customer to do the exchange math from dollars into BTC , since BTC is a very large and USd very small in comparison the margin for error can be large.

In my experience, I believe it was off by maybe $0.10 so FT was not able to link my FT order with the amount of BTC received- so the order will not be recognized unless the amount is exactly the same.

So basically I was offered a refund once i opened a ticket and I took it-here is my problem with how FT "fixed" the problem.

The original order - with shipping cost $66.02 USD, my refund amount was only $28.20 USD. It was late at night and I was too tired to complain about it so I just took it and went to bed. Now I am looking at my coin wallet and see that this was a loss of exactly $38.85, 2/3rd of the price of the order I paid for in BTC was kept by FT.

FT, you can make this right by refunding the rest of my money- $38.85 to my bitcoin wallet. There was no re-stocking or shipping with this, and it is not right to take that large a chunk of the purchase price for your troubles.

To add to this, I went ahead and purchased a FT gift card so that I could get the items that I wanted and did order them- again it was late and I was tired and just wanted to place the order at that point.

If FT honors this, or does not, I will continue to update this forum (and others) to what happens here. Thank you!
#16 (permalink)      5/7/2021 4:25:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
znullptr
  • JoinedMar 2021
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Lol, good luck with that, you'll find they will make you waste more of your time than the $ is worth to you.

The oldest china scam in the book, I really don't care what any of the fanboi club say about it in here.

After months of every single F*ck*ng day nagging emails at 1am+ I finally have packages, and what arrived was broke garbage, now I will have to repeat this stupid for months once again?

They want pictures of every single item , including somehow pictures of items that just don't work / turn on , in a way that shows them broken. Since they are never clear except in ways you don't want them to be, I'm not even sure what this means. Obviously a few dozen emails are in order.

I'm absolutely certain after more months they will just want me to pay return shipping that costs more than it's worth even though it's their mistake (everything: poor packaging, items that were broke to start off with they didn't tell me until after i ordered [ oh # items couldn't be fixed so we have only # items ] , wrong items)

It really never ends, I'm just taking the loss and will warn anyone that ever talks about ordering from FT
It's just NOT worth it to save a few $ ordering cheap china crap directly
#17 (permalink)      5/8/2021 4:50:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10621
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5557
Hello znullptr,

For the defective items, you can send the damaged pictures for us to confirm the issue, then we will offer the warranty for you asap.

And jdurz,

We haven't received your payment at our account, if the payment is failed, we will receive a message from coinpayment, then we will forward that message for our customer to get the refund. They should charge the transaction fee, but we never have it. Thank you.