New Clones Anniepan
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      5/9/2021 9:44:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Alisr
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2019
  • Posts 20
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4
New Clones Anniepan
Hey Annie, u guys should definitely try to sell Reload S Rta clones, and JuggerKnot Mini Remastered (MR) clones. These two Rta's are very hot. Tell the manufacturer though to make a Reload S Rta clone that doesn't whistle..
#2 (permalink)      5/12/2021 4:55:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11460
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5954
Hello Alisr,

I have sent the product request to our related department. If we can get, we will update the news and list the item to our store as soon as possible.

Thank you for your recommendation.
#3 (permalink)      5/12/2021 7:31:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
Alisr wrote:

Hey Annie, u guys should definitely try to sell Reload S Rta clones, and JuggerKnot Mini Remastered (MR) clones. These two Rta's are very hot. Tell the manufacturer though to make a Reload S Rta clone that doesn't whistle..

It's not likely you'll see a quality Juggernaut mini, or any QP clones from here on out. The maker of the previous two clones (Fatality M25, Nio) is Wejoytech, the actual maker of Authentic QP products. QP threatened to take their business elsewhere if any more "clones/overruns" found their way to market. The only reason the "clone" Nio rdas made it to market was QP was not happy with the V1 Nio (hint: airflow sucks), and Wejoy had a whole 'nother batch already made.

Back in QP's earliest days, the occasional "Ulton" branded QP clone would appear, but the "mystique" around QP has lessened, now that most savvy users know they are paying triple for a "clone-maker's atty". Long story short, IF a QP clone appears, it will probably be sub par, and from a small machine shop (like Steam Tribe).

Still good products, and I hear they have good service online.(QP, not Steam Tribe)

What does he mean when he says words?
#4 (permalink)      5/12/2021 8:33:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12832
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19574
I have a couple of the authentic Juggerknot Mini MR atomizers and a couple of the Fatality 25 attys but couldn't care less who made them but that the quality far surpasses most all other brands I have used.

I have never encountered a clone even half as good as these are.

At present the Mini MR authentic are sold out.

Think I paid $69 Canadian per Mini MR which is $57 US. Money well worth spent.

Edited on 5/12/2021 at 8:45 AM. Reason: all not most
#5 (permalink)      5/17/2021 9:14:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wanakin56
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 35
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos8
And what about flave rs rdta?
#6 (permalink)      5/17/2021 9:35:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
i would totally buy a SXK or Yftk clone of the Flave RS 24 IF they make one...but it's not a great deal different than the original Flave tank, which is to say it's fantastic, and probably the atty that answered the question "why does an rdta need to squonk? that's dumb!"...boy, were they wrong, lol.
#7 (permalink)      5/17/2021 11:18:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5968
  • Reviews 78
  • Kudos3873
QP aint that sharp and long term customer service, very much the same as where the product comes from.

Edit:
Direct ordered from QP more than once, product flaws and I agreed to reduced price on a future product.
Thought I might at least check in with them on the latest and maybe a slight discount if they were still up to speed.
No deal and didn't even remember what they had sold me.
I don't buy even QP clones anymore.

Edited on 5/17/2021 at 11:27 PM. Reason:
Always keep your ear to the ground!
#8 (permalink)      5/18/2021 8:11:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tony215
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 424
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos105
+1 details
Ah.. That's why my Fatality, JK Mini (OG), and Nio clones are all spot on!! The Nio even has their packaging!

I even use my black m25 clone top cap on my authentic gunmetal m25.. (Cause it threads on smoother than the authentic!!)..

Wow.,

But,
My Kali v2, is from ST... And lacks a bit more, but still done well enough for the $3 or 5 it cost..
#9 (permalink)      5/18/2021 8:29:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
Wylie wrote:

QP aint that sharp and long term customer service, very much the same as where the product comes from.Edit:Direct ordered from QP more than once, product flaws and I agreed to reduced price on a future product. Thought I might at least check in with them on the latest and maybe a slight discount if they were still up to speed. No deal and didn't even remember what they had sold me. I don't buy even QP clones anymore.

Honesty. Your experience is more in line with what most users say. The only way anyone will ever get good service is by being on their Facebook page, where the whole world can see what goes on, and their online reputation is at stake. Not right, of course, but we all tend to act better when someone's watching, right?

I have no issue with the products, though I know bad threads, missing O-rings, etc. make it through to consumers. I truly believe WeJoy was overwhelmed with the large batches and run numbers early on, but in typical Chinese fashion, they pushed through at record speed to get it done (on to the next job). For better, or worse, but there are MUCH worse...

Oh, I forgot that horrible mod they made...it's terrible, cheap looking, and cheap feeling. But the atties are okay.

#10 (permalink)      5/18/2021 6:13:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
piers
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 144
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos78
+1 details
Wylie wrote:

QP aint that sharp and long term customer service, very much the same as where the product comes from.Edit:Direct ordered from QP more than once, product flaws and I agreed to reduced price on a future product. Thought I might at least check in with them on the latest and maybe a slight discount if they were still up to speed. No deal and didn't even remember what they had sold me. I don't buy even QP clones anymore.

Finally I hear some bad shit about qp. I bought an authentic gata last year cause of the hype around it and was pretty disappointed with it.

I threw everything at it Claptons, framed staples, simple and complex MTL coils. The airflow was turbulent as fuck and the MTL was a joke cause of the air getting in from the rdl air hole the other side cause the airflow ring was just too loose.

Scratchy threads, sketchy engraving I actually thought it was a clone.

I was putting the tenth or twentieth tweaked build in there and ended up dropping it. The retainer ring around the deck bent in on one side and I just fucked it off.

I mean a pmma bell cap in 2020? £50 on an rta man. Won't be doing it again in a hurry.

Edited on 5/18/2021 at 6:18 PM. Reason: Correction
#11 (permalink)      5/18/2021 6:30:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
piers wrote:

Wylie wrote:QP aint that sharp and long term customer service, very much the same as where the product comes from.Edit:Direct ordered from QP more than once, product flaws and I agreed to reduced price on a future product. Thought I might at least check in with them on the latest and maybe a slight discount if they were still up to speed. No deal and didn't even remember what they had sold me. I don't buy even QP clones anymore.Finally I hear some bad shit about qp. I bought an authentic gata last year cause of the hype around it and was pretty disappointed with it. I threw everything at it Claptons, framed staples, simple and complex MTL coils. The airflow was turbulent as fuck and the MTL was a joke cause of the air getting in from the rdl air hole the other side cause the airflow ring was just too loose. Scratchy threads, sketchy engraving I actually thought it was a clone.I was putting the tenth or twentieth tweaked build in there and ended up dropping it. The retainer ring around the deck bent in on one side and I just fucked it off.I mean a pmma bell cap in 2020? £50 on an rta man. Won't be doing it again in a hurry.

Yep,that rta was a mis-step, and far from what they are known for, or what they're good at. All the smooth threads in the world wouldn't fix that dumpster fire of an atty. It's not that it's bad, it's that it's just not good, really GOOD, at anything, especially MTL. I''m sorry you had a bad experience with it, but know that you are not alone.