[AMA]I'm back - all bashing and criticisms welcome
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#701 (permalink)      6/5/2022 3:29:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16424
  • Reviews 395
  • Kudos29898
+2 details
Analogueman, yeah, that makes sense.
However, my question was never meant to be an accusation or in the kind, I was rather intrigued to know what was going on there, and still being curious, what an internal person would say.
And as sometimes having fun when I bump into old items like for example SKU 1962302. (by searching for smth totally different) This must really taking dust in their warehouse somewhere! Or wait..."ships in 5 days"... :D

@vicqueen, I see you. I should also subscribe to some other forums like "flash lights", "video games", "pot", or whatever forums, just for to come in every second day to tell the others, "how much I don't care about your stuff!".
You must be a very relevant person in real life as well! =D

Edited on 6/5/2022 at 6:05 AM
#702 (permalink)      6/5/2022 8:39:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10835
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11490
cilika wrote:

Analogueman, yeah, that makes sense. However, my question was never meant to be an accusation or in the kind, I was rather intrigued to know what was going on there, and still being curious, what an internal person would say. And as sometimes having fun when I bump into old items like for example SKU 1962302. (by searching for smth totally different) This must really taking dust in their warehouse somewhere! Or wait..."ships in 5 days"... :D@vicqueen, I see you. I should also subscribe to some other forums like "flash lights", "video games", "pot", or whatever forums, just for to come in every second day to tell the others, "how much I don't care about your stuff!". You must be a very relevant person in real life as well! =D

Now I have to report your post because you were not being nice

Up (censored by PRC) creek with a 8 inch long piece of fecal matter for a paddle
#703 (permalink)      6/5/2022 11:13:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2793
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos2247
+1 details
cilika wrote:

Analogueman, yeah, that makes sense. However, my question was never meant to be an accusation or in the kind, I was rather intrigued to know what was going on there, and still being curious, what an internal person would say. And as sometimes having fun when I bump into old items like for example SKU 1962302. (by searching for smth totally different) This must really taking dust in their warehouse somewhere! Or wait..."ships in 5 days"... :D

@vicqueen, I see you. I should also subscribe to some other forums like "flash lights", "video games", "pot", or whatever forums, just for to come in every second day to tell the others, "how much I don't care about your stuff!". You must be a very relevant person in real life as well! =D

ericbnc wrote:

Why? Seems a perfectly reasonable post to me.

Try reporting vicqueen, an obvious Troll.

It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#704 (permalink)      6/5/2022 11:19:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16424
  • Reviews 395
  • Kudos29898
+2 details
ericbnc wrote:

Wasn't I nice with analogueman or with vicqueen?
I think I was very nice with vicqueen. =)

Edit: oh I see in the other thread. Eric has found a new amusement, hitting the triangle as often as he can.
Go ahead hun. =)

Edited on 6/5/2022 at 11:38 AM
#705 (permalink)      6/5/2022 9:59:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10835
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11490
Oh wait.

I thought this was some obscure Eurovision flagellation thread.

Cl, C5, all the same anyway?
Up (censored by PRC) creek with a 8 inch long piece of fecal matter for a paddle
#706 (permalink)      6/6/2022 11:50:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
+1 details
ericbnc wrote:

Oh wait.

I thought this was some obscure Eurovision flagellation thread.

Cl, C5, all the same anyway?

Why don't you go to the post office, or return my money? A much better way to spend your time, Easter was a long time ago.

What does he mean when he says words?
#707 (permalink)      6/7/2022 4:37:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lydia
Staff|M|
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 1032
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos370
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will contact the relevant vendors to check the reasons and update here once we have any further information.

We do appreciate it if you could offer the specific SKUs of these products so we can check with the vendors on priority. Also, if you'd like to get more details on specific SKUs, please don't hesitate to contact us by creating a ticket. Thank you.

Update:

We have contacted some vendors. We will successively list the vapes on our website if they are still in production on the market. About the discontinued items, and we don't have any stock left, I am sorry that we have to take them down from our website.

Mod (lydia) edited on 6/15/2022 at 5:52 AM
#708 (permalink)      6/7/2022 6:53:04 AM US Central  
AnnieHag
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedJun 2022
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Message removed by a moderator (SPAM)
#709 (permalink)      6/10/2022 9:58:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16424
  • Reviews 395
  • Kudos29898
Hi, about "in stock" products.
I can imagine that it might bug new customers as it kinda bugged me! Usually I don't really care, but now it'd be important to know what to expect.
Placed an order on the 8th June. I kept for the order all the products where the status was "in stock", left out others where I saw "ships in more than 3 days". Got an ETA for the 10th, which was great.
Yesterday I cancelled a $13 item, I thought with that now I'm overpaying VAT with $1 but didn't care too much...until I saw that was given a shipping upgrade for E-packet which I never asked for, and those fees went off from my GC. Now it was already disturbing enough so I opened a ticket, it's got arranged by Elaine, so it's fine, but today I see, that my order ships on the 13th by estimations... (right, there's the weekend)

At a time I see that a couple of small items which I left out of the order as they were marked before as "ships in 5 days"
they changed the status to "ships next day". LOL!

The prb is, if ETA moves again, I'll be obliged to cancel the whole order, as in July-Aug. I won't be at home for 4-6 weeks.
Yes, I could always ask someone to collect it, but why I would do that.

Edited on 6/10/2022 at 10:02 AM
#710 (permalink)      6/11/2022 7:11:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16424
  • Reviews 395
  • Kudos29898
Hi Geek! An other little suggestion.
When one scrolls down on a page (threads for example, or product search) a little arrow (usually placed at the bottom, on the right side) would be great to send you back instantly to the top of the page!

Would it be doable?
#711 (permalink)      6/12/2022 3:47:59 PM US Central  
Anniebitch
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedJun 2022
  • Posts 10
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Message removed by a moderator (SPAM)