blackhack wrote:

I think Ritchy has a point though, Most of the political Right/Left posts cause nothing but dissent amongst members who actually post regularly on the forum.
I usually just scroll on past these posts as to be honest the politics of (Mostly) north American posters have no interest to me whatsoever.

It might come as a shock to the north Americans that the rest of the world really don't care about your politics.

FT is a commercial site selling vape gear, which is the reason I come here, and the forum is a great place to get recommendations and advice from other members/purchasers of stuff I'm interested in.

Thank you FT for allowing the forum to exist as it's the only Chinese site as far as I know which has this facility.

I have to agree with that.
North American politics is very interesting to North Americans and the rest of the world is marginally interested.
But the real problem IMO is the content of these so called political threads is only insult and disinformation (see what I mean?). I guess it should be treated as spam or trolling.

Censorship my ash. Disinformation trolling and insult is not freedom of speech, its rubbish.