Do you sell switch blade knives?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      5/10/2015 9:29:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13916
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21541
Yup...I have not one but two autos from said evil outlet and.....where I am they are legal carry.
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#22 (permalink)      5/10/2015 9:32:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JPBel
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 3620
  • Reviews 80
  • Kudos1955
+2 details
zatrix wrote:

Aren't you giving this advice from your own experience, and this is a your method and behavior of trolls similar to you?

He's a troll, i'm a troll, there are a lots of trolls and keyboard warriors in FT forum, some are even permanent resident trolls and/or kb warriors.

It just happen that your are not blending very well with the lot and look like a complete noob troll wannabe.
Changing account and trying all over again was a serious and sound advice.

#23 (permalink)      5/10/2015 9:33:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
furcifernova
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3305
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos2785
Is there a country on the planet where law enforcement and the military are prohibited from carrying auto openers? Most countries also allow emergency service personnel to carry autos while on duty.
At no point in Trump's rambling, incoherent 1 term presidency was there anything close to what could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the country is now dumber for having experienced it.
#24 (permalink)      5/10/2015 9:41:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VaperJack
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 1543
  • Reviews 313
  • Kudos1214
JPBel wrote:

zatrix wrote:
Aren't you giving this advice from your own experience, and this is a your method and behavior of trolls similar to you?
He's a troll, i'm a troll, there are a lots of trolls and keyboard warriors in FT forum, some are even permanent resident trolls and/or kb warriors.

It just happen that your are not blending very well with the lot and look like a complete noob troll wannabe.
Changing account and trying all over again was a serious and sound advice.

JPBel is like a complete nerd/geek here so when he said so you better listen, lol.

#25 (permalink)      5/10/2015 9:42:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Nymzavril
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 23802
  • Reviews 280
  • Kudos18277
Yep, the UK. I know a serving officer in the Royal Marines who was reprimanded for carrying a switchblade next to his SA80 whilst on deployment in Helmand, and had it confiscated by his CO. At the time he spent his day hurling 40mm and fifty cal at insurgents, whilst liaising with his FAC to call in airstrikes, yet a switchblade was considered unsporting. Go figure. He had a Gerber LMF on his molle rig, and that was fine. I know that, because I gave it to him.
Grand Poobah of The Sacred Order of The Magick Blue Screwdriver. The old Juice Junkies FAQ and guides can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vp4ktp8l7fdywg5/AABFkmnUJhjl9vX8tE4URZ8sa?dl=0
#26 (permalink)      5/10/2015 9:44:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Nymzavril
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 23802
  • Reviews 280
  • Kudos18277
I may or may not have given him the auto as well. I can neither confirm nor deny this fact.
Grand Poobah of The Sacred Order of The Magick Blue Screwdriver. The old Juice Junkies FAQ and guides can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vp4ktp8l7fdywg5/AABFkmnUJhjl9vX8tE4URZ8sa?dl=0
#27 (permalink)      5/10/2015 10:00:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Schnarph
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 2621
  • Reviews 225
  • Kudos2406
+2 details
zatrix wrote:

Look at my "Joined" date, May 2013. I've pissed of a few regular posters here since then. AFAIK, I haven't said anything remotely insulting about you.

I have not nor will ever be concerned about the opinions of a few individuals on a forum. However, I have not pronounced an ultimatum that I will never buy anything here again, that's burning a bridge. If you honestly want any advice from FT forum members, now or in the future, my advice is to take the easy route and make a new account to post from as the one you are using is permanently tainted.

I have given very similar advice before, only to those that have also declared they will never buy from here again yet ask for advice on products they have not purchased. It's like any breakup, when you say you're done then walk away. If you still want to tell the internet about your dissatisfaction, use one or more of the other forums/websites/reddit/etc that are available. As nothing is ever perfect, you will find plenty to agree with you somewhere else.

TL;DR? you've burned the bridge.

Your advertisement here
#28 (permalink)      5/10/2015 10:00:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Maui_Dave
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 3603
  • Reviews 69
  • Kudos4101
+1 details
multipurpose tomatoes

Flashlights: I put in a battery and press the button, if I can see again they work. If not I replace the battery. If that doesn't work I strip it down and turn it into a vape mod and get a new light.
#29 (permalink)      5/10/2015 10:03:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
furcifernova
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3305
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos2785
Well that's just dandy. UK has some pretty crazy laws in regards to weapons, but as you say the knife was just confiscated, so it's still not illegal.
At no point in Trump's rambling, incoherent 1 term presidency was there anything close to what could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the country is now dumber for having experienced it.
#30 (permalink)      5/10/2015 10:11:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Nymzavril
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 23802
  • Reviews 280
  • Kudos18277
Nope, it's actually in some clause of military law apparently. Carrying a machine gun issued to you is fine. Carrying a combat knife purchased yourself is fine. Carrying an auto though? Nope - considered naughty so it seems. Just to be clear, I've never served, so this is purely anecdotal.

Those flick combs have such a weak spring in them, and have no lock. If you pulled that on someone they'd let you stab them, and offer you a plaster for your fingers afterwards. Lol
#31 (permalink)      5/10/2015 10:13:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Maui_Dave
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 3603
  • Reviews 69
  • Kudos4101
Nymzavril wrote:

Nope, it's actually in some clause of military law apparently. Carrying a machine gun issued to you is fine. Carrying a combat knife purchased yourself is fine. Carrying an auto though? Nope - considered naughty so it seems. Just to be clear, I've never served, so this is purely anecdotal.

Those flick combs have such a weak spring in them, and have no lock. If you pulled that on someone they'd let you stab them, and offer you a plaster for your fingers afterwards. Lol

it was more about the tomatoes Nym

Flashlights: I put in a battery and press the button, if I can see again they work. If not I replace the battery. If that doesn't work I strip it down and turn it into a vape mod and get a new light.