Adah, I have that Enlan EL-01, it actually is Damascus steel/steel although what quality I can't say. I have a full set of EL-01s. I have collected over the years. They are definitely improving the quality. GB has the tool for that style of pivot pin in stock, there are other alternatives though,it is a very reasonable price when compared to Jackies at XDuct.

The Carbon Fibre bolsters and ? scales look stunning alongside the Damascus/Damascene blade. Very high-end for an EL-01 :) . I have a few "spare" EL-01s, the rosewood type to experiment on when I recover -pneumonia- my total tools at the moment are a pillar drill and a Ryobi/Dremel type plus a load of cutters/sanding bobbins/drills for both. Not forgetting the stack of G10/micarta/kirinite/spalted wood/Autralian wood-amazing low prices when compared to the U.S.A. sensible post and packing as well.

Thanks for posting, you can be proud of the craftsmanship that went into that one.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody get this one when they were being sold on the express? Listed as Mugnum, after I saw the quality and a friend bought one and said his was the same high quality I went back to buy a couple more but they were sold out. Rare maybe?
Boker sold a version of the EL-01 called it the A-Stan. Some really nice features, like the pivot pin having a #8 Torx head in the centre of the triangle pattern pin sold in a presentation tin along with a key with a #8 Torx for the pivot and the other end a #6 Torx for the scale screws. Enlan could have learnt a lesson from that I think.
RUI is another brand, Spanish I believe - at least that's where I bought mine, the Energy series. Can be bought in the U.K. but the cost is staggering, a bit like the postage from Spain to the U.K. -Certainly puts the pain in Spain.