The orginal lemo issue any input on this be awsome
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      2/22/2016 8:30:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
deadalexxx
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 1843
  • Reviews 57
  • Kudos371
The orginal lemo issue any input on this be awsome
I've had this lemo for one day got it for my brother trying to get him to quit cigs he's more then willing to stop due to heart and other stuff
But I put some vg80 20 juice worked great! But after 2 mins of use I got some gurgling I'm like wtf maybe bring the watt up I had it around 8-13 on the kbox he's not into cloud chaseing
And then 20w and I start geting juice coming out the air holes Im like wtf? Got a tissue and blow and so much came out is this a cotton issue maybe use more? I've got experience with kayfun type wicking and lemo 2 wicking any advice?
#2 (permalink)      2/22/2016 8:46:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MitchL
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 3962
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos2482
Check the tank for leaks. If there is a vacuum leak in the tank it will leak out of the AFC regardless of how well you wick it.
#3 (permalink)      2/22/2016 8:48:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MitchL
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 3962
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos2482
If you leave the fill port in the open position it will leak as well. The tank needs a vacuum to work properly. If you take the bottom off the tank and seal it, you should not be able to suck air thought it.
#4 (permalink)      2/22/2016 8:57:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShelaghStone
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos23172
make sure the oRings are there

( I suspect you know that already though and assuming its brand new, not second hand? IF second hand it might partly by orings that are wearing thin - can use the flat Kanger Subtank Mini replacement o'rings in place of, a great fix if so)

Lemo 2s MUST have the AC closed when filling
I have found that as soon as i fill it, I turn it upside down, wait for bubbles, then flip backside up and I quickly take a vape like pull out of it even before screwing it back on the mod.

Wicking is super easy.
But the end of the wick naturally is thick like an upside down V. I cut the sides/ends off to its more of a straight line wick and I never lay it on its side, but nor do I do that with any attys for long.

I have 5 and I have never had issues OTHER than the very first day, until I figured out the wick that worked best for me.
Once it worked, it worked perfectly for months.
When it began to leak again, it needed New Orings and worked as well as new

Ooops, HAD 5, I dropped and ruined one.
I have only used 50/50 on mine so far

Edited on 2/22/2016 at 9:02 PM. Reason:
(*~*) Was bored to death.. RIP :)
#5 (permalink)      2/22/2016 9:24:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
deadalexxx
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 1843
  • Reviews 57
  • Kudos371
It started with a gurgle I hate the evil gurgle and the Lemo is brand new got in on a big sale yay (11bucks) that's with shipping and the o ring is there
Only thing I can think it maybe is there's a o ring that plugs the fill hole it's not really a o ring but more of a silicon plug seemed to hold fine that's why I didn't think noting of it
Came with a screw for fill hole maybe I'll try that the 2nd go I'll try tomorrow don't wanna mess with it I got the lemo 2 for my grandmother and never had a issues with it at all wish the 2 was on sale :(
I got my brother some 70vg 30pg 9nic for the lemo I regret not geting 5050 all else fails I could have just threw in his protank3 I gave him ugghhh any one think the protank3 can handle 70vg? I got a 1ohm coil in there he's not going to be taking it in high watts just the 2 lowest setting on the orginal kbox 8-13 watts
#6 (permalink)      2/22/2016 9:30:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShelaghStone
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos23172
hmm....i have no idea what "plug" you would be referring to. There are simply 2 round flat clear o-rings but neither has a "plug" in them. Perhaps i am not understanding properly

I dont personally think that 70vg would be a problem for the lemo, at least with wicking - i vaped only around 18-25 watts so I did not have try hit issues.
If they vape higher, you will need to speak with someone else that does

Edited on 2/22/2016 at 9:32 PM. Reason:
#7 (permalink)      2/22/2016 9:41:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
deadalexxx
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 1843
  • Reviews 57
  • Kudos371
It's a ring that has like a 1mm 2mm point that go's into the bottom fill hole it takes the place of a fill screw but it also came with fill screw ima try the screw next go and I ment will the protank3 handle 70vg? With a 1ohm coil
#8 (permalink)      2/22/2016 10:04:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MotoBlue
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 4892
  • Reviews 30
  • Kudos4828
Shelagh is thinking of the Lemo2 not the original Lemo. I found it easy after re-wicking to end up with both o-rings at the same end of the glass - they are damn near invisible. I used to check with a small pointed screwdriver that there was something soft top and bottom. Make sure you haven't lost the small o-ring on the threads at the top of the chimney and you haven't pushed it down away from the threads.
Over a thousand squonk products available at Fasttech
#9 (permalink)      2/22/2016 10:05:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShelaghStone
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos23172
MotoBlue wrote:

Shelagh is thinking of the Lemo2 not the original Lemo. I found it easy after re-wicking to end up with both o-rings at the same end of the glass - they are damn near invisible. I used to check with a small pointed screwdriver that there was something soft top and bottom. Make sure you haven't lost the small o-ring on the threads at the top of the chimney and you haven't pushed it down away from the threads.

Damn. You are right. Didnt see that at all. Was impressed by the price though. Now it all makes sense :P

Sorry Deadalexxx