Not free shipping?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      7/24/2017 3:46:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11465
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5955
Hello Mrbill1234,

The order total amount is below $20, the free shipping method is regular airmail, but for knife, regular airmail cannot choose to UK. So you have to choose the registered airmail with shipping fee. If the order total amount is above $20, you can choose free shipping via registered airmail. Hope you can understand.

Thank you.

Mod (Anniepan) edited on 4/1/2018 at 9:51 PM. Reason:
#12 (permalink)      7/24/2017 3:51:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Mrbill1234
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2015
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4
Hi Anniepan.

I understand now, but you need to make this clear on the item page. The item says 'free shipping worldwide'. It should say 'free shipping worldwide for orders over $20'
#13 (permalink)      3/30/2018 5:27:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
IT_Troll
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Well I am wanting to order a knife which is over $100 but it still has no free delivery options for the UK. The listing clearly states free worldwide delivery.
#14 (permalink)      3/30/2018 11:05:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kwispelhond
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2016
  • Posts 71
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos36
I've ordered a $23,- knife short while ago, every carrier option but two almost $3,- options where grayed-out (shipping towards The Netherlands) so it seems knives simply don't ship free worldwide.

Thou not correct to still display -ships free worldwide-, this Knife is still cheaper with shipping than all other vendors I've seen and is still under that all important 22,00 euro (no VAT and duties over here under that number). I would be happy receiving the knife for the price paid but got a notice just today that the chosen carrier ($2,83 for registered airmail) has refused the package, so can Fasttech still send knives or do they lack the carrier-contacts to keep sending them?
#15 (permalink)      3/31/2018 9:24:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JR___
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2017
  • Posts 368
  • Reviews 213
  • Kudos283
kwispelhond wrote:

got a notice just today that the chosen carrier ($2,83 for registered airmail) has refused the package, so can Fasttech still send knives or do they lack the carrier-contacts to keep sending them?

Unless I'm very lucky, my package is going to be rejected and sent back as well...

#16 (permalink)      4/1/2018 10:00:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11465
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5955
kwispelhond wrote:

I've ordered a $23,- knife short while ago, every carrier option but two almost $3,- options where grayed-out (shipping towards The Netherlands) so it seems knives simply don't ship free worldwide.
.. I would be happy receiving the knife for the price paid but got a notice just today that the chosen carrier ($2,83 for registered airmail) has refused the package, so can Fasttech still send knives or do they lack the carrier-contacts to keep sending them?

Hello kwispelhond,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused this time.

Due to the strict security checking of Knives in Hong Kong Customs, most of the packages are failed to pass the security checking recently. We can choose another shipping method to ship your package.

Our CS staff will answer your ticket later, please feel free to write us whenever you have questions.

Mod (Anniepan) edited on 4/1/2018 at 10:02 PM. Reason:
#17 (permalink)      4/2/2018 4:28:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
IT_Troll
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
I received a reply from customer services saying that free shipping is not available because of volume, weight, or customs checking. I still don't understand then why the product listing states free worldwide delivery in multiple places. Surely this is false advertising and misleading for potential customers?

The only option available to me is to pay for shipping via Hong Kong post. But it sounds like they are being refused. I guess I will have to purchase this item from a competitor.

Edited on 4/2/2018 at 4:33 AM. Reason:
#18 (permalink)      4/2/2018 8:12:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kwispelhond
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2016
  • Posts 71
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos36
Anniepan wrote:

kwispelhond wrote:I've ordered a $23,- knife short while ago, every carrier option but two almost $3,- options where grayed-out (shipping towards The Netherlands) so it seems knives simply don't ship free worldwide... I would be happy receiving the knife for the price paid but got a notice just today that the chosen carrier ($2,83 for registered airmail) has refused the package, so can Fasttech still send knives or do they lack the carrier-contacts to keep sending them?Hello kwispelhond,Sorry for the inconvenience caused this time.Due to the strict security checking of Knives in Hong Kong Customs, most of the packages are failed to pass the security checking recently. We can choose another shipping method to ship your package. Our CS staff will answer your ticket later, please feel free to write us whenever you have questions.

Thank you Anniepan, staff did contact me with the offer to resend it by Post.NL, an option I'd probably had chosen myself if available when I ordered the knife so I'm happy with that solution.

Still leaves a lot of questions thou like why not offering this carrier-option in the first place and why are they refusing knives as it's not in anyway dangerous cargo? You've also not answered the original question: as we order we get no -free- options, not over $20,- or even not over $100,- so they do not ship free worldwide so this is misleading information.

#19 (permalink)      4/2/2018 10:13:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JR___
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2017
  • Posts 368
  • Reviews 213
  • Kudos283
kwispelhond wrote:

Thank you Anniepan, staff did contact me with the offer to resend it by Post.NL, an option I'd probably had chosen myself if available when I ordered the knife so I'm happy with that solution.

Still leaves a lot of questions thou like why not offering this carrier-option in the first place and why are they refusing knives as it's not in anyway dangerous cargo? You've also not answered the original question: as we order we get no -free- options, not over $20,- or even not over $100,- so they do not ship free worldwide so this is misleading information.

I second this statement.

#20 (permalink)      4/3/2018 5:01:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kwispelhond
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2016
  • Posts 71
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos36
So my order got canceled, got the money back already as they indeed seem to have no more possibilities too ship a knife? What am I missing, I can buy all I want locally or from the rest of the world but no more from China?
#21 (permalink)      4/3/2018 6:27:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JR___
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2017
  • Posts 368
  • Reviews 213
  • Kudos283
kwispelhond wrote:

So my order got canceled, got the money back already as they indeed seem to have no more possibilities too ship a knife? What am I missing, I can buy all I want locally or from the rest of the world but no more from China?

Shame,I ordered some sanremnu from a competitor and they used azerbaidjan post to their european warehouse, I'll see if it goes through.

I still hope HK post won't reject my FT order though.