[dismiss] FastTech will be on holiday from October 1, 2022 to October 7, 2022. All services resume on October 8, 2022, at 1:00 am (UTC). (details).
Not free shipping?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      4/3/2018 6:27:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JR___
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2017
  • Posts 368
  • Reviews 213
  • Kudos283
kwispelhond wrote:

So my order got canceled, got the money back already as they indeed seem to have no more possibilities too ship a knife? What am I missing, I can buy all I want locally or from the rest of the world but no more from China?

Shame,I ordered some sanremnu from a competitor and they used azerbaidjan post to their european warehouse, I'll see if it goes through.

I still hope HK post won't reject my FT order though.

#22 (permalink)      4/3/2018 5:07:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SuperSpace
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 257
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos305
JR___ wrote:

kwispelhond wrote:
So my order got canceled, got the money back already as they indeed seem to have no more possibilities too ship a knife? What am I missing, I can buy all I want locally or from the rest of the world but no more from China?

Shame,I ordered some sanremnu from a competitor and they used azerbaidjan post to their european warehouse, I'll see if it goes through.

I still hope HK post won't reject my FT order though.

They just rejected 2 of mine :((

#23 (permalink)      4/3/2018 6:44:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JR___
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2017
  • Posts 368
  • Reviews 213
  • Kudos283
SuperSpace wrote:

They just rejected 2 of mine :((

Sorry to hear that, I cancelled my order because I heard it wouldn't go through.
I hope azerbaidjan customs won't care about some knives.

#24 (permalink)      4/4/2018 1:59:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11491
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5979
kwispelhond wrote:

Hello kwispelhond,

The Hong Kong post is strict to the knives shipping because of the coming Qingming festival. After the holiday, the situation will be better.

We also pay attention to this issue and will keep on updating once we get news from our post. Please don't worry, if Hong Kong post isn't allowed to ship knives, we will announce in our forum and update at our shipping board. Of course we will use other shipping method to replace. The safe shipping is the most important thing after all.

And JR___, would you mind to give us a tracking number of your sanremnu via "azerbaidjan post"? You can send the information in ticket. We will check whether can choose this shipping method. Thank you.

Mod (Anniepan) edited on 4/4/2018 at 2:10 AM. Reason:
#25 (permalink)      4/4/2018 3:28:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
IT_Troll
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Well, yesterday customer services recommended that I pay for HK post and this was the only option available to me. Luckily I was aware of this thread and so knew not to follow this bad advice. I have now ordered from a competitor who offer alternative shipping options and don't make up stories about free shipping.
#26 (permalink)      4/4/2018 4:50:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JR___
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2017
  • Posts 368
  • Reviews 213
  • Kudos283
Anniepan wrote:

And JR___, would you mind to give us a tracking number of your sanremnu via "azerbaidjan post"? You can send the information in ticket. We will check whether can choose this shipping method. Thank you.

Will do, thank you for your time and efforts Annie.

*edit*
Done, I sent the numbers within a ticket about my FT order C033032385.
Support Ticket Q0404QLJLX
I don't know if the shipping company is any good, first time I use it.

Good festival.

Edited on 4/8/2018 at 5:57 PM. Reason: @anniepan
#27 (permalink)      5/3/2018 10:37:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
muskafella
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos0
Fasttech is a joke!!
THE COMPANY IS GARBAGE!! THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A JOKE!! THE WEBSITE WILL NOT SHIP YOUR ORDER ON TIME AT ALL!!

THE WEBSITE WILL CLAIM THEY HAVE THE PRODUCT IN STOCK BUT THE SECOND YOU PAY FOR THE ITEM THE COMPANY SOMEHOW TELLS YOU THERE IS A DELAY AND MAKES YOU WAIT AND THEN WILL TELL YOU THE ITEM IS OUT OF STOCK!!

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL
100% A SCAM
THIS COMPANY IS A JOKE

IM VERY SERIOUS AVOID THIS COMPANY
#28 (permalink)      5/15/2018 5:10:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kwispelhond
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2016
  • Posts 71
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos36
So I got a message from Staff that HK-post can ship knives again so we can go back to complaining about the shipping fee's again.

Bought a more expensive one locally this month so the reorder will have to wait a bit for budget.