Strongest Slinghshot?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#141 (permalink)      11/17/2017 12:43:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andyk
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 10996
  • Reviews 680
  • Kudos9404
Jubby wrote:

@andyk could you hit a certain Canadian with some of that sling shot?

We got enough going on here in India. Gotta deal with that than to run behind Canadians lol.

My Location: Bharat (aka IN) .. Namaste /\ .. ***TC doesn't work for me as it's an imperfect solution to a problem that I never even had*** - Sossij
#142 (permalink)      11/17/2017 12:45:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jubby
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 4368
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos16226
+1 details
Andyk wrote:

Jubby wrote:
@andyk could you hit a certain Canadian with some of that sling shot?
We got enough going on here in India. Gotta deal with that than to run behind Canadians lol.

Thanks for at least considering.

If you want on or off the list just let me know.
#143 (permalink)      11/17/2017 12:45:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13916
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21540
+1 details

But since a few self-righteous showed up

Never know......they could be Vegans. Lets talk meat and see. So did ya pelt that dog or not A?

I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#144 (permalink)      11/17/2017 12:53:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andyk
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 10996
  • Reviews 680
  • Kudos9404
Man I seriously do not understand what's up with this fucker. He has been lurking around all the freagin time. But since the time I got the slingshot, mofo hasn't even once lurked around here. I do hear him howling but at a pretty far distance.

I tested the slingshot on some other dog that approached my house today. Didn't apply too much force, just half the force. The metal ball (I got a few metal balls with the slingshot) hit him on his rear thigh. He made a really nasty growling/whining noise for a while and then ran away while limping.

I tell ya, if I had applied full force, the metal ball would have probably done way too much damage. I'm pretty satisfied with my purchase! This thing is soooo accurate. Have been practicing a bit on soda bottles and plastic bottles. Pretty confident that I can take the bugger down now :)

Edited on 11/17/2017 at 12:55 PM. Reason:
My Location: Bharat (aka IN) .. Namaste /\ .. ***TC doesn't work for me as it's an imperfect solution to a problem that I never even had*** - Sossij
#145 (permalink)      11/17/2017 1:06:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13916
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21540
+1 details
Dogs are smart but my hunch is he/she will return. Anyway, you'll get no flack from me but I still say its the owner should get the painful message.
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#146 (permalink)      11/17/2017 2:48:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DaddyDead
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 3151
  • Reviews 302
  • Kudos5400
+2 details

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes - Quod erat demonstrandum
#147 (permalink)      11/17/2017 4:37:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
quarks
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 6038
  • Reviews 42
  • Kudos9118
+1 details
DaddyDead wrote:
[quote][/quote]

I bet there are some people in india that would enjoy dog meat. Historically, almost all asian cultures (including north american indigent tribes) enjoyed dog meat. I would suggest a .22 cal rifle; should work very well up to about 60 yards. Cartridge only costs a few cents. And, it would be very humane, if you take steady aim for a head shot. But fer gawd's sake don't accidentally shoot the dog's owner, or worse, a friggin cow; that may be illegal, even in India.
#148 (permalink)      11/17/2017 7:28:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andyk
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 10996
  • Reviews 680
  • Kudos9404
+1 details
In Inida, everything is illegal and everything is banned. Democracy, independence .. mehhh :D
#149 (permalink)      11/18/2017 2:17:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TCM56
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 834
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos508
+1 details
There are no bad dogs. Just douche bag people around them. I'm an avid hunter, have been all my life and I've never killed anything I didn't fully use, Yes fed dogs deer, rabbit, squirrel, pheasant, quail and other animal intestine and other internal parts, but the point being is, that I try to use everything of the animal I can and I for one will not kill any animal unless I intent to eat it or if it is diseased or I can see no other way for it to have a full life from an injury.

I too have ridden motorcycles for most of my life and yes, At one time I invested in what we call here a wrist rocket. This purchase was because I was fed up with darn near getting killed by idiot drivers almost on a daily basis. My decision to buy the slingshot in my perspective, was completely warranted. If a driver knew I was there but decided to be a p rick! He got a steel ball launched into the side of his car and then I'd pull over to the shoulder to see if he wanted to go to the next level.

The dog, as has been said is doing nothing but being a dog. It's the douche bag you should be sending launched steel balls toward. Well okay, not directly at him/her, but I'd send a letter to em explaining the problem and ask for them to remedy it or get the dog catcher out after the dog. The next step is holes in some property.

So while I understand your frustration. There are plenty of ways and things to do to where you don't have to injure the dog for being what it was born to be. Like my wrist rocket, it became the last resort for me to go as far as I did. I was limited to what I could do. I'd tried getting tag numbers and turning em in and the cops did nothing. In other words I'd felt like my only choices were to stop riding my bike (at the time it was my only means for transportation to get to and from work) or go ahead and just run out in front of one of those idiots and kill myself, because in my mind, it was going to happen anyway and if it did at least I could make sure that idiot would have a long time hole left in there car to always remind them of me. I too hoped that if I had a choice, I'd make sure I landed on the car and bleed to death all over it.

Point to all this rant, is before you kill or hurt someone or thing, try all other avenues first. Doesn't seem by the posts you've made here that you don't think the owner cares, But find out for sure, before you slap holes into his property and if or when you do it, make sure they don't know for sure it is you doing it. Well unless you're like me and want a confrontation like I did when I'd pull to the shoulder waving them to come on over, so we could get down and dirty. Didn't ever matter to me which of us got are arse whipped. If I did, they'd know they'd been in something very bad either way but got to live. Of course they could have jumped out with a gun and shot me too. But at the time, I didn't care. I'd gotten that frustrated. Don't let this get that bad. It's just a dog doing a dogs thang.
Vape on! It's the new healthier and more tasty way. Two things I can't help fix. 1: STUPID 2: Gloating! Both are proof of quantifiable idiocy. If you think you know everything! then we'll never agree.
#150 (permalink)      11/18/2017 6:25:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andyk
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 10996
  • Reviews 680
  • Kudos9404
+1 details
Buddy, if I were to kill him, I would have done that long ago. I too understand it is that mofo's (douchebag's) fault and the dog is doing what it is supposed to do. All I want is the damn thing to move away from my house. And funny enough, the two nights I spent throwing stones at him, fucker hasn't lurked around my house. I'm sort of depressed that I spent money and waited so eagerly for the slingshot but now feeling that it was not needed if the stones could do the trick. This is not the first time I have tried stones on him, have tried those earlier too. But looks like this time I hit some nerve, the thing has not showed up here. Or may be, it understood telepathically that shit gonna happen if he approached my door again. Whatever, I don't wish to kill him, I don't wish to kill anyone. Just want to scare the howler away.