Strongest Slinghshot?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools


Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      11/12/2017 5:05:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
leftjeffa
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 6322
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos9256
+2 details
50 meters? Stay up one night, and set a bass amplifier-Speaker in front of the nugget heads' bedroom window, on at full ball for dazzling effect. Wire a mic on your end. Every time old mate howls in to the night, sing a tune at the top of your lungs so the guy sharts his tighty whities and jumps out of his polka dot pj's
Resistance is not futile, it's V/I
#22 (permalink)      11/12/2017 5:07:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Andy.lion
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 12072
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos32088
+2 details
SirWhizzo wrote:

I suggest you move away from your 3rd world dirt hole.



Hmmm...unsure if Randallwhizz or vfm....?

default setting;

I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, but the pig likes it.” George Bernard Shaw
#23 (permalink)      11/12/2017 5:14:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
leftjeffa
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 6322
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos9256
+2 details
You know what. Glad I'm not the only one thinking VFM never left, but I'm thinking he's definitely soros et al because reasons

and because many of his (quite literally) shit postings

Edited on 11/12/2017 at 6:40 AM. Reason:
Resistance is not futile, it's V/I
#24 (permalink)      11/12/2017 5:28:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
DaddyDead
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 3151
  • Reviews 302
  • Kudos5400
$1.00 rebate earned+2 details
Firstly if the dog is loved and cared for then its a pet ... you need to leave it alone and deal with the owner

On the other hand if its not and its a problem for all then its an Animal ... Kill it, cook it & eat it with a clear conscience

Remember if you kill it you eat it ... stops cruelty argument and turns it into food



Andyk wrote:



1. Do more strings/elastics (2, 3, 4) mean more strength? Will the shots do more damage with more strings?


Simple answer is yes & No
More "strings" = more power but harder to pull back and use
Less "Strings" = easier to pull back but runs out of stretch fast

Really it depends on you and your strength but if you start with a rig for 3 per side you can always take them off ... hard to add if there is no room


Just try to have a tight V for accuracy

Andyk wrote:


2. What's the best material to use? Steel balls? Glass marbles? Hell I wouldn't mind using paintballs if they do some damage and I can even see what part of the fucker I hit :D



Lead ... there is a reason they use it for bullets ... fishing weights or wheel balancing block (car wheels) work well
Also good is nuts ... M8 or M10 ... with the corners they can take down many things

As others said, personally i would deal with the owner first ... but then ... I am not a fussy eater

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes - Quod erat demonstrandum
#25 (permalink)      11/12/2017 6:58:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
mickd
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 9826
  • Reviews 205
  • Kudos27907
+2 details
Yep, kill the owner, barbecue party for local stray dogs, everybody's happy.



HELP FOR HEROES. SUPPORT OUR TROOPS.
#26 (permalink)      11/12/2017 8:01:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lazyfitter
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 3990
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos7922
+2 details
Andyk wrote:

lazyfitter wrote:I'm an idiot ..Don't give me your self-rightious bullshit if you don't know a thing about my place. It is the same in the US. They kill pigs or bears or any other animal that can harm the people. We have waaaaaay too many stray dogs. So using a slingshot on just one dog is hurting you so much? You really are an idiot.


You're a fucking wimp who hasn't got the balls to confront the owner. Hopefully karma will descend upon you and one of those stray dogs will savage fuck out of you when you are harassing it. Go right on ahead little man....hurt those dogs if it makes you feel big and powerful. You're fucking scum.

#27 (permalink)      11/12/2017 8:51:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
fujiibear
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 12941
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos52908
+2 details
Andyk wrote:

I have never understood this shit. Hundreds of dogs and puppies are getting crushed under cars here and nobody gives a fuck. I talk about using slingshot on just one dog to shoo him away, and fucking I'm the villain? :D

Think whatever you want to think of me, I simply don't care. I will do what I feel right to get rid of this cocksucker.


I disagree Andy K I don't know where you are but I know Animal - Aid India do absolutely amazing work there.❤️



There are no bad dogs only bad irresponsible owners.

*Graphic Images*

Some more of their outstanding rescues

Have given him food


That's your first mistake right there and why he wont leave. ;)

eta:
No Lazy don't hold back there, tell him what you really think.😁


Edited on 11/12/2017 at 9:04 AM. Reason: eta
Scammers Gotta Scam! How To Keep Idiots In Suspense.'Wink'
#28 (permalink)      11/12/2017 9:09:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
ShelaghStone
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos23172
+1 details
First *Flambots* galore now *VG Bots everywhere* :)


Rat poison in the meat was a common trick used on wild dogs in JA.

Horrible to see but it was quite common.
(*~*) Was bored to death.. RIP :)
#29 (permalink)      11/12/2017 9:28:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Andyk
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 11001
  • Reviews 680
  • Kudos9408
Useless Rant. I found what I needed :)

Edited on 11/12/2017 at 10:32 AM. Reason:
My Location: Bharat (aka IN) .. Namaste /\ .. ***TC doesn't work for me as it's an imperfect solution to a problem that I never even had*** - Sossij
#30 (permalink)      11/12/2017 9:39:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Andyk
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 11001
  • Reviews 680
  • Kudos9408
Useless Rant. I found what I needed :)

Edited on 11/12/2017 at 10:32 AM. Reason:
My Location: Bharat (aka IN) .. Namaste /\ .. ***TC doesn't work for me as it's an imperfect solution to a problem that I never even had*** - Sossij
#31 (permalink)      11/12/2017 9:42:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Andyk
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 11001
  • Reviews 680
  • Kudos9408
Useless Rant. I found what I needed :)

Edited on 11/12/2017 at 10:32 AM. Reason:
My Location: Bharat (aka IN) .. Namaste /\ .. ***TC doesn't work for me as it's an imperfect solution to a problem that I never even had*** - Sossij