Somewhat old....
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      12/10/2020 10:51:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10971
  • Reviews 260
  • Kudos6871
Somewhat old....
Can't find the old thread, maybe I posted the rant in some random thread.

Back in April I ordered knives from some place, find out they never* filled the order, and learned they have a F rating on the BBB website.

Times past, they sent 1 of the 2 knives I ordered and some "freebies" a few weeks ago. The 1 from my order was the wrong color, the freebees included a second one also wrong color and did not open(otf style) also a broken plastic "knuckles" and a pre-owned\used knife that was nasty as hell....

Finally getting any response from email is 2 sided... 1 representative telling me I should be lucky for the freebees and my other knife is still on backorder. A different representative sent me a return shipping label(I need to find a printer somewhere), and now playing stupid when I asked when my backorder is being shipped(I got an email last week that "all back orders are being shipped this week")

They asked what knife is on backorder, even though they have my order # and info, I sent a screenshot of the original order email. I also decided to look for the website link for the item to include in the email.... Removed from the website completely, instead of a "discontinued\out of stock" listed with other items still on the website.

Sad part is, I could of bought it from china and had it 6~ months ago for a slightly smaller price.
Knock knock, let the devil in. Malevolent as I've ever been, head is spinnin'. This medicine's screamin', "L-l-l-let us in!"
#2 (permalink)      12/11/2020 1:47:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7715
  • Reviews 355
  • Kudos4505
+1 details
https://www.fasttech.com/forums/vapers/t/3113616/anyone-tried-djvape-yet?3113664
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#3 (permalink)      12/11/2020 1:57:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10971
  • Reviews 260
  • Kudos6871
Thanks. I know I started a thread myself some months back but can't find it. Must be one of the few deleted.

After today's emails, I'm pretty damn sure il never see the knife I ordered :(

Edited on 12/11/2020 at 1:59 AM. Reason:
Knock knock, let the devil in. Malevolent as I've ever been, head is spinnin'. This medicine's screamin', "L-l-l-let us in!"
#4 (permalink)      12/11/2020 2:02:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10971
  • Reviews 260
  • Kudos6871
#5 (permalink)      12/11/2020 2:31:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7715
  • Reviews 355
  • Kudos4505
Here you go.

https://www.fasttech.com/forums/off-topic/t/3078331/triple-b-is-on-the-case

Edited on 12/11/2020 at 2:32 AM. Reason:
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#6 (permalink)      12/27/2020 11:05:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10971
  • Reviews 260
  • Kudos6871
They sent another package...

2 knives. 1 was the correct color, 2nd is another item with "wasp" in the name but still not the one I ordered... At this point I'm to assume il never get the 1 knife I actually wanted, so I found and ordered 2 from that DH place which is not mobile friendly. Guess I'll see how that turns out.
#7 (permalink)      1/24/2021 12:29:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10971
  • Reviews 260
  • Kudos6871
Lucky enough to find the EXACT knife I ordered(and can't be fulfilled) from some China seller on the d h place...

"I tell you hwhat"

It's a damn good knife, and honestly never knew it was a knockoff till it showed up with all the branding. Gotta love photoshop. I bought 2, one for some testing. The "rear clip arms" are so far the only weak point, internally the lock pin looks like it will get dented or create slice points where it may open too easily but so far sturdy. For OTF knives I understand single action is alot sturdier than double action, but this being my first single action, it definitely it VERY noticable compared to the other 9 OTF knives I own.