shopping cart empty
Please post all unicorn sightings here.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      2/2/2020 3:11:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
PaulToMyFreinds
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 190
  • Reviews 105
  • Kudos261
+2 details
Andy.lion wrote:

Not as much as it will hurt when you, and perhaps your fellow brexitists, eventually realise that you can't even spell your own username correctly...

A case of fumble fingers, and if it bothered me I would have created another account. But you must be really desperate to have brought it up.
Your hurt is going to be with you every day - every time Brexit is mentioned. It can be seen in the despicable desire by some for the country to fail and for good people to suffer just because they lost. Even though most remainers are decent people who now just want the country to get on and make the best of it, there is a hard core of nasty, immature remainers who only want democracy when it suits them, and when it doesn't the usual bully boy tactics come out. Too late, no matter how much and how often you strike out like a spoilt child deprived of a toy – you lost. And I will never tire of saying that or tire of laughing at you and Vostok and all the other losers.

(Please feel free to point out any spelling mistakes in the above.)

Edited on 2/2/2020 at 4:35 AM. Reason:
#22 (permalink)      2/2/2020 8:55:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andy.lion
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 11347
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos31372
+5 details
Patriotism takes many forms and not wanting media barons and a few entitled old Etonians to run the country into the ground by ruining trade and manufacturing is one form.
Calling all remainers un-patriotic, un-democratic people that want the country to fail to prove a point is either disingenuous or stupid and doesn't help anyone.

I said from the word go that I genuinely hope I am wrong, something I've never heard a leave voter even contemplate. So you, like many others, think this is the greatest thing that's ever happened to the UK but what if you're wrong?

I'm wrong, everything's gravy. You're wrong, economic disaster.

So hopefully I'll be proved wrong and then we can all watch everyone prosper, not just the ones that are already rich.

Meanwhile the Brexit celebrations around the UK didn't seem particularly good natured or reconciliatory, so much for going forward together.

"I saw a group of people holding up a flag and they tried to light it repeatedly with a lighter but failed.

"They were singing God Saves The Queen - but a few of them were struggling to remember the words.

"After it failed to light up they gave up and continued celebrating."

"On one side of the street a group of Brexiteers are heard chanting "you're not British anymore" while pointing at a group waving European Union flags.
The Brexit supporters then begin to sing, "whose streets? Our streets" towards the Remainers."

I mean, flag burning? Really?

It's a good job that the flag was made to EU standards about fireproof materials or someone could have been hurt...

Edited on 2/2/2020 at 8:56 AM. Reason:
I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, but the pig likes it.” George Bernard Shaw
#23 (permalink)      2/2/2020 9:06:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11351
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17558
+1 details
Andy.lion wrote:

I wanted Jeremy Corbyn to run the UK into the ground..

The sooner he has been forgotten about, the better.

To accuse requires less eloquence than to excuse, such is man's nature, it more "resembles" justice
#24 (permalink)      2/2/2020 9:16:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6635
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos9800
+1 details
Andy.lion wrote:

Patriotism takes many forms and not wanting media barons and a few entitled old Etonians to run the country into the ground by ruining trade and manufacturing is one form.Calling all remainers un-patriotic, un-democratic people that want the country to fail to prove a point is either disingenuous or stupid and doesn't help anyone.I said from the word go that I genuinely hope I am wrong, something I've never heard a leave voter even contemplate. So you, like many others, think this is the greatest thing that's ever happened to the UK but what if you're wrong?I'm wrong, everything's gravy. You're wrong, economic disaster.So hopefully I'll be proved wrong and then we can all watch everyone prosper, not just the ones that are already rich.

Brexit is not about who is right or wrong it is about different visions for the future.

As usual you miss the point and want to turn the discussion into a heavy weight boxing contest where there must be an outright winner.

#25 (permalink)      2/2/2020 10:01:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mickd
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 9130
  • Reviews 204
  • Kudos25498
+5 details
HELP FOR HEROES. SUPPORT OUR TROOPS.
#26 (permalink)      2/2/2020 10:03:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mickd
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 9130
  • Reviews 204
  • Kudos25498
+4 details
HELP FOR HEROES. SUPPORT OUR TROOPS.
#27 (permalink)      2/2/2020 10:47:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11351
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17558
+2 details
LOL

Seems one of the Discord trolls is trolling my Amz account again.

Periodically they go through and send me some questions that one way or another tells me its them.

Recently for a food item, I was asked how it wicked, or vaped. Or something along those lines.

M***s once called me by the name I use on the account.

Yesterday the latest asked me a stupid question, by the name of NicC4ve

Edited on 2/2/2020 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Any excuse for 2 Nick Cave songs
To accuse requires less eloquence than to excuse, such is man's nature, it more "resembles" justice
#28 (permalink)      2/2/2020 11:03:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
PaulToMyFreinds
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 190
  • Reviews 105
  • Kudos261
+1 details
Andy.lion wrote:

Calling all remainers un-patriotic, un-democratic people that want the country to fail to prove a point is either disingenuous or stupid and doesn't help anyone.

If you'll read my post again, you will see I said “by some” remainers. So not disingenuous or stupid but a fact. One example should do.

Terry Christian, “Yes - virulent strain of flu. Oh dear i didn't mean for them to die ...just suffer, the way they've voted for everyone else to. Hope that helps you understand Jonny - now fuck off ...and die ....in your own time.”

That sort of shit has been going on for three and a half years and nearly all from the remain side. If there has been a reaction, is it any surprise?

#29 (permalink)      2/2/2020 11:56:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
stuartd
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 627
  • Reviews 89
  • Kudos209
djvillan wrote:

xandwhyisY wrote:
I'm outta the loop, but due to Brexit, are Europeans still allowed to go to Scotland to see the Unicorns?
The post has me a little confused. It's also really late here and at my age I should really be sleeping.There's only kelpies in Scotland.

btw VWV got his second channel strike. LOL.

You forgot the haggis that live in the moorlands with the pheasants there real I've seen loads of them lol

He's not really Scottish he's from a far away land of twats lol

Edited on 2/2/2020 at 11:58 AM. Reason:
#30 (permalink)      2/2/2020 1:10:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vostock
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 19250
  • Reviews 361
  • Kudos21739
+1 details
thing is richy the 'visions' in question are as a secure part of a trading bloc with a veto on anything they pass...or the shit sandwich that comes with being americas 'rule taking' gimp..

yay sovereignty
#31 (permalink)      2/2/2020 1:43:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
PaulToMyFreinds
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 190
  • Reviews 105
  • Kudos261
Andy.lion wrote:

Meanwhile the Brexit celebrations around the UK didn't seem particularly good natured or reconciliatory, so much for going forward together.

And are threads like this your attempts at reconciliation?