shopping cart empty
I've decided to become a conservative.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      2/10/2020 3:20:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11351
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17558
+1 details
Yes, its a very good thing Estonia doesn't have the grooming gang problem that Tommy Robinson has spoken of and allowed because everyone was too scared to be called a Racist.

Quillette:Grooming Gangs and Indifferent Police: What Have We Learned After Rotherham?
To accuse requires less eloquence than to excuse, such is man's nature, it more "resembles" justice
#32 (permalink)      2/10/2020 6:21:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ible_
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 652
  • Reviews 173
  • Kudos1095
+7 details
Still.Me wrote:

Yes, its a very good thing Estonia doesn't have the grooming gang problem that Tommy Robinson has spoken of and allowed because everyone was too scared to be called a Racist.

Quillette:Grooming Gangs and Indifferent Police: What Have We Learned After Rotherham?

You probably shouldn't cite articles on far-right websites about far-right political figures with numerous criminal convictions. In order to avoid looking foolish, do some basic homework.

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
#33 (permalink)      2/10/2020 7:05:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11351
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17558
+1 details
Oh shush up you silly fool.

Your rampant and regressive leftism claimed you as a fool eons ago.
You just haven't yet figured that out.

You will.
You're on your way out.

The only one I would question were the mortgage fraud.
As for the rest, I consider them unimportant.
To accuse requires less eloquence than to excuse, such is man's nature, it more "resembles" justice
#34 (permalink)      2/10/2020 7:31:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
+7 details
Still.Me wrote:

You will.
You're on your way out.

I guess "rampant and regressive leftism" = people that respect the rule of law.

Edited on 2/10/2020 at 7:32 PM. Reason:
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#35 (permalink)      2/10/2020 8:39:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11351
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17558
+1 details

In May 2018, Robinson was committed to prison for 13 months for contempt of court after publishing a Facebook Live video of defendants entering a law court, contravening a court order that disallows reporting on such trials while proceedings are ongoing.

There is almost no point in even commenting upon the contempt of court proceedings.

He has served at least three separate terms of imprisonment: in 2005 for assault, in 2012 for using false travel documents to enter the United States, and in 2014 for mortgage fraud.

Assault.
Sure thing, no rabid lefty has committed assault, ever . 🤣

He pleaded guilty to two counts of conspiring with others to obtain a mortgage by misrepresentation from the Abbey and Halifax banks.

Without knowing more of the charges, that could mean anything. Perhaps he lied about his income, just for example. Not cool and I wouldnt be inviting him over to supper but I suspect he made himself a target.

#36 (permalink)      2/10/2020 9:40:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vostock
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 19250
  • Reviews 361
  • Kudos21739
+5 details
Robinson's criminal record includes convictions for violence, financial and immigration frauds, drug possession and public order offences. He has been committed to prison for contempt of court. He has served at least three separate terms of imprisonment: in 2005 for assault, in 2012 for using false travel documents to enter the United States, and in 2014 for mortgage fraud.

Robinson has been active in far-right politics for many years. He was a member of the neo-fascist and white nationalist British National Party (BNP) from 2004 to 2005. For a short time in 2012, he was joint vice-chairman of the British Freedom Party (BFP). Robinson led the EDL from 2009 until 8 October 2013. He continued as an activist, and in 2015 became involved with the development of Pegida UK, a now defunct British chapter of the German-based far-right organisation Pegida. From 2017 to 2018, Robinson wrote for and appeared in online videos for Rebel News, a Canadian far-right political website.

and to top it all off he uses a fake name to give an impression of 'englishness' (whatever that is) when both his parents were irish immigrants to the UK no doubt 'economic migrants'

but hey 'good people on both sides'

I could cut n paste screeds on this no mark, frankly it's not worth it SS is blind and no one else gives him the time of day, all I would say to 'it' is look up the BNPs position on jews....he can say he's a zionist but he's still a jew hater.
#37 (permalink)      2/11/2020 1:39:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11351
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17558
+1 details
I don't care who Tommy Robinson might have been in 2003. He was a kid from the streets, right in the thick of it but what he has had to say all along, before it was acceptable to do so.

But you can choose to overlook that took place because the police and too many others were corrupted by political correctness and the paralyzing fear that crazed leftists such as yourself might deem them racist.

Next thing you will laughingly attempt to tell me is that Maajid Nawaz, a British Pakistani Muslim is also Islamaphobic.

I haven't seen any sign of his "jew hatred" in so far as 2019-2020. Perhaps he did at one point. He likely hasn't any respect for the rabid left, no matter their religious affiliation.

Pull the other finger out Vostock. 😂 😛 😜

#38 (permalink)      2/11/2020 2:35:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ible_
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 652
  • Reviews 173
  • Kudos1095
+8 details
Still.Me wrote:

You will.
You're on your way out.

You seek out dubious sources for false information to support your position instead of basing your position on the evidence. That's pretty much the definition of 'foolish' and 'rabid' which are words you throw at other people.

You are being lied to by terrible, destructive people with extreme agendas. They don't have the facts on their side, so they just make shit up.

Tommy Robinson deserves all the scorn and derision that can be heaped on him.

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
#39 (permalink)      2/11/2020 2:45:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11351
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17558
+1 details

Maajid Nawaz, a British Pakistani Muslim

Must be one of those dubious sources as well.

One can only guess a your agenda Ible.

#40 (permalink)      2/11/2020 2:46:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6635
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos9800
Ible_ wrote:

You are being lied to by terrible, destructive people with extreme agendas. They don't have the facts on their side, so they just make shit up.

That was exactly the point Tommy Robinson was making.... Well done you are beginning to get a grip on reality.

#41 (permalink)      2/11/2020 3:45:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fujiibear
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 12935
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos52859
+7 details
Oh god here we go, another insignificant nobody latches on to another insignificant nobody, who'd have thunk it, why do you two always latch on to the worst loathed scum in society then attempt to defend it.? Yeah good trolling material, it finally drew someone in. 🙄
All it shows is just how weak & impressionable your minds (?) are.
Scammers Gotta Scam! How To Keep Idiots In Suspense.'Wink'