shopping cart empty
Corona Virus
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      2/13/2020 6:37:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2941
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos3071
But I need my pills.
Hast du das richtig verstehe?

Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow.
#22 (permalink)      2/13/2020 6:45:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Troepfler
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 1578
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos884
ericbnc wrote:

Troepfler wrote:
Yes, with Mr. Winnie and the bees we can perhaps have later a trump-deal.
Slow down, you need no pills,
we can talk about the fresh blood later, see you.
can you ever shut the fuck up?

never before in ft troll history is there one worthy of the asshole crown like you

If my english would be better, I would drive you 24/7 in the ground.
If you like it in German language this is no big problem,
you have just to wait a minute, Google Translate is slow.

Aber schon mal zum testen:
dich kann man auf einem U-Boot nur zum Ficken verwenden.

#23 (permalink)      2/13/2020 7:35:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Troepfler
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 1578
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos884
Nun, ericbnc, fällt dir nun nichts mehr ein oder sollte ich so einem Arschloch auch noch Google Translate erklären? Wie gefällt dir die Sache mit dem U-Boot?
#24 (permalink)      2/13/2020 10:19:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 9819
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11102
+2 details
Troepfler wrote:

Nun, ericbnc, fällt dir nun nichts mehr ein oder sollte ich so einem Arschloch auch noch Google Translate erklären? Wie gefällt dir die Sache mit dem U-Boot?

so you stretch your asshole for your lover, this doesn't make you a humanitarian, it makes you a faggot.

try harder

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle
#25 (permalink)      2/13/2020 10:49:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Troepfler
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 1578
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos884
ericbnc wrote:

Troepfler wrote:
so you stretch your asshole for your lover, this doesn't make you a humanitarian, it makes you a faggot.

try harder

Hallo ericbnc und Richy7, so nach der Zeitverschiebung sitzt ihr jetzt in Australien um 3am besoffen in einer Bar oder in USA mit dem ersten Bier am Frühstückstisch, aber so abends um 6 trinken ja auch die Briten ihr Bier.
Wegen euch richte ich hier nicht eine 24 Stunden Notrufzentrale ein, ihr habt eure eigenen intelligenten threads, da solltet ihr auch bleiben.

Edited on 2/13/2020 at 10:54 AM. Reason:
#26 (permalink)      2/13/2020 10:52:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 9819
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11102
+1 details
Troepfler wrote:

ericbnc wrote:
Troepfler wrote:

try harder

Hallo ericbnc und Richy7, so nach der Zeitverschiebung sitzt ihr jetzt in Australien um 3pm besoffen in einer Bar oder in USA mit dem ersten Bier am Frühstückstisch, aber so abends um 6 trinken ja auch die Briten ihr Bier.
Wegen euch richte ich hier nicht eine 24 Stunden Notrufzentrale ein, ihr habt eure eigenen intelligenten threads, da solltet ihr auch bleiben.

no, i do not want to join your hiv friendly bsdm group but thanks for the invite

#27 (permalink)      2/13/2020 11:04:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Troepfler
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 1578
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos884
ericbnc, do you had nice dreams tonight, think about this U-Boot story.
Have a nice day.
#28 (permalink)      2/13/2020 11:13:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 9819
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11102
+2 details
Troepfler wrote:

ericbnc, do you had nice dreams tonight, think about this U-Boot story.
Have a nice day.

why do you dream of your father giving you a handjob?

this is not normal

#29 (permalink)      2/13/2020 2:34:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vostock
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 19250
  • Reviews 361
  • Kudos21739
+1 details
for you tommy ze var is ovarr

eric just because your daddy touched you inappropriately don't judge others by your families degenerate standards.
#30 (permalink)      2/19/2020 7:33:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
etcetera
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 3066
  • Reviews 62
  • Kudos3138
+1 details
This is from an English speaking person in China in a chat group I belong to that I'd asked how things were there presently. It was about three days ago and before it scrolled up and off I took pictures of it so I could later type it out for what it's worth.

The situation is not optimistic. But we've already started to get back to work.

There are too many infected people in Wuhan. The only way is to study the antidote.

Other countries in the world also have this disease. But most governments don't pay attention to it.

The disease looks similar to common pneumonia, but there is no drug treatment. Japan has attracted attention. Not in other countries, including the United States.

The leadership of Hubei Province has been changed. The Wuhan government has rapidly expanded it's medical population and requisitioned schools and gymnasiums to transfer them into isolated areas. The central government publicizes the dangers of disease eve

I am in Cangzhou City, Hebei Province, a small city far away from Hubei Province. The city has a total population of 2 million, and there have been 45 confirmed cases. Despite the government's notice to go back to work, most workplaces are still empty.

I hope you will exercise restraint and try your best to avoid gathering activities in the crowded enclosed areas. Although the United States government does not say, but this is a global disease. Only a few count

The number of new pneumonia deaths in China is far less than the number of flu deaths in the United States. Maybe for you, this new disease is not serious.

Edited on 2/19/2020 at 7:35 PM. Reason: typo
Ko
#31 (permalink)      2/19/2020 9:31:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
etcetera
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 3066
  • Reviews 62
  • Kudos3138
Excerpted from KEZI News Feb 18, 2020:

EUGENE, Ore.-- A Eugene man who was on a cruise ship that was denied ports of entry over fears of the coronavirus is back in the country while his fellow passengers are still in limbo.

Frank King bought plane tickets from Cambodia to Eugene after taking a cotton swab test for the virus. He said he chose to go home because a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention agent in Cambodia cleared him from possibly having the virus. The agent also told them there is no legal reason to keep him held in the country.

King also said he had speaking events about suicide prevention scheduled and since he did not display symptoms, he bought a plane ticket. If he was sick, he would have stayed.

"We could have done it from there," King said. "I would never put anybody else at risk. If you have a compromised immune center or your child. It's a serious risk."

However, King said he faced backlash. King was an entertainer, doing stand-up comedy on the Holland America ship. He said the company fired him for leaving. King's other speaking engagements also became nervous. He said he never wants to put people's lives at risk.

"I would have called them and be like, we got to zoom it from here because I don't want to put the people's lives at risk," King said. "Same reason I rented a car in Seattle if they wouldn't let me fly."

https://www.kezi.com/content/news/Lane-county-man--567993491.html

Too many characters for one post so carrying over to second post (or part 2)

Edited on 2/19/2020 at 9:33 PM. Reason: link
Ko