shopping cart empty
Corona Virus
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#41 (permalink)      2/26/2020 7:21:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vape4more
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 3095
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos2191
+1 details
vapeluvr wrote:

Let's have a contest to see how many Corona Virus threads we can start. Loser gets a one-way ticket to Wuhan without a mask.

You don't need a mask anymore.

It's everywhere, touch fingers to face and completed process.

#42 (permalink)      2/26/2020 12:04:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bradley77
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 298
  • Reviews 28
  • Kudos226
+1 details
lazyfitter wrote:

The Chinese are to be applauded for the massive efforts being made to contain this potential pandemic. A hospital built in ten days. Enforcement of curfews etc. Doctors and scientists working around the clock.
Unfortunately fasttech still cannot arrange payment by card.... WTF.

I said something like that, something like "it takes China 10 days to build a hospital, but it roughly takes 7-20 days for us to receive a delivery off fast tech" just as a little joke and some ppl acted like I made em eat a dog shit

THIS IS ENGLAND!!!
#43 (permalink)      3/2/2020 2:42:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
etcetera
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 3066
  • Reviews 62
  • Kudos3138

#BREAKING Six dead from coronavirus in King County, Washington

No link yet. Facebook, news. Going to go watch the video now.

https://kval.com/news/local/king-county-to-issue-emergency-declaration-over-coronavirus

Watching video. Woman speaker saying most people aren't going to be hurt by it and asking people to give up their masks to health workers who need them.

Also, think she said masks do no good. I probably need to watch again but those things got caught up in my attention span.

Edited on 3/2/2020 at 2:56 PM. Reason:
Ko
#44 (permalink)      3/3/2020 3:10:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
etcetera
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 3066
  • Reviews 62
  • Kudos3138
This was kind of fun to watch. Those veggies looked so good. I just got my Back to Eden Cookbook (Jethro Kloss) today. Also ordered the book, Back to Eden by Jethro Kloss. Used to have a copy years ago (I won't say how many lol). I cleared up a serious condition with information from that book... and some golden seal and myrhh powder (and following instructions, diet that excludes meat or at least cuts it down to a condiment which I may have made that up myself, possibly I was supposed to cut it out completely, etc., cleared it up and made me a believer.)

Ko
#45 (permalink)      3/3/2020 3:23:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mickd
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 9130
  • Reviews 204
  • Kudos25498
+2 details
Pope tests negative for coronavirus - report

HELP FOR HEROES. SUPPORT OUR TROOPS.
#46 (permalink)      3/3/2020 11:29:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
doomzdavid
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 345
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos111
that test is only accurate 30% of the time and you can have covid and the accurate test can still give a negative and you can test positive again 2 weeks later. People who have been "cured" are testing positive again 20 days later. That lady from the south korean death cult grabbed popes hand and coofed all over him. there is video.
#47 (permalink)      3/4/2020 12:01:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
etcetera
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 3066
  • Reviews 62
  • Kudos3138
Oh, you mean the woman who grabbed him and it made him quite cranky n e slapped her hand?? I remember that.
Ko