shopping cart empty
Are any orders moving out of FT at this point?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      2/25/2020 10:50:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
segram
  • JoinedApr 2018
  • Posts 13
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos5
Order Placed:1/25/2020 shipped:February 13, Since then order is stuck on "Logistics order has been created" no updates on track site
#22 (permalink)      2/25/2020 11:00:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
outofthebox
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 62
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos81
+1 details
I have a couple of orders from other Chinese sites also shipped out in February and they are well on their way, out of China, albeit after a couple of weeks delay.

The best advise I can give anyone ordering from FT or elsewhere in China as of now is to choose only those items which are in stock with the seller.

As per various reports out of China, most factories have not come back online since they shut production in early January.

Some in Shenzen area and elsewhere have started production albeit in limited capacities.

It is reasonable to assume at this stage that none will be up to usual production capacity for at least another month or more.

Even then, since most airlines have reduced flight ops to China by as much as 80%, expect HUGE logistics backlogs.
#23 (permalink)      2/25/2020 11:02:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2858
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos2989
For the moment FT can deliver only what is on stock and can pass the Customs.

If your device/item that you need/want to order
is not in stock then will take at least a month or so to deliver.

The shockwave is still active.
Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow.
#24 (permalink)      2/25/2020 11:10:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7533
  • Reviews 316
  • Kudos4418
+1 details
This is why people urged all you stock coil users to stock up on and learn to use RTAs and RDAs ;)

Too late now, but you better think about this for the future. This won't be the last time vape becomes scares to many people around the world.
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#25 (permalink)      2/25/2020 11:23:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11007
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17025
+1 details
I ordered 5 boxes of coils for the partners Aspire Nautilus which landed just shortly before this Virus break out.
LOL
Glad I did.

Had 5 boxes backed up but still glad we added another 5 beforehand.
#26 (permalink)      2/25/2020 12:00:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Load64
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 21
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos7
+1 details
Hello,
i made 2 orders during the new year holiday. 1 is restocking and the other have been shipped last week but the tracking doesn’t show anything yet.

French press from yesterday : https://www.lunion.fr/id133855/article/2020-02-24/quasiment-plus-de-colis-chinois-distribues-en-france

It says that the french post have almost zero mail from china to deliver due to lack of Airlines companies. Traffic between france and china is almost none existent.
This situation should be the same for each country i think.

We just have to be patient.

Sorry for the faults.
#27 (permalink)      2/25/2020 12:28:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SambaBugatti
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 384
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos289
+1 details
I have 1 Order that is in packaging since last Week. If this is a Symptom for the Speed China, chinese People can work now I believe it will take another Month to arrive after it is shipped. That is no criticism, I wish all the People in China the best, it is just my Observation how difficult the Situation there is in the Moment for the People there.
#28 (permalink)      2/25/2020 12:34:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
desuede
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 2422
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3775
+2 details
The entire chain of supply in China is heavily affected by restrictions due to the virus epidemic right now.
Starting from the availability of raw materials, manufacturing and logistics down the line, including available (migrant) labour force, distribution, retail sale and shipping.

Those who are in a hurry to receive ordered goods should definitely not order from China right now and rather look for vape gear closer to home, in outlets that still have gear in stock.

As vape gear factories in the Guangdong province slowly get up to speed with the production my guess is that manufacturing of consumables (stock coils and other) will come first as it the sensible thing to do.

Consumables are easier a quicker to produce, easier to move and have a larger profit margin compared to hardware.
#29 (permalink)      2/25/2020 1:35:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
philipvdb
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2482
  • Reviews 29
  • Kudos4105
I canceled my order after another eta update and i'll just wait until the dust has settled to place a new one.
We can't agree on everything.
#30 (permalink)      2/25/2020 2:32:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SambaBugatti
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 384
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos289
Thanks philipvdb, hope a lot of Users will do it so my Orders will reach me a little bit earlier with every cancelled Order ;-)
#31 (permalink)      2/25/2020 2:55:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
grantclark
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos10
Three consecutive orders, 12 days from order to delivery including customs to Australia. BANG that's GOOD so it appears the postal system is working :)