[dismiss] FastTech will be on holiday from October 1, 2022 to October 7, 2022. All services resume on October 8, 2022, at 1:00 am (UTC). (details).
Trump has Covid-19
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#51 (permalink)      10/2/2020 5:38:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fujiibear
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 12941
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos52964
+4 details
Apparently deception is a family trait!

Scenario
@ScenarioLENS
Chris Wallace is on Fox right now confirming that the Trump family arrived late at Sunday’s debate to *avoid (speculation) be tested by the Cleveland Clinic as required by the venue’s rules. They knew!!

And now we know why Melania was the only one in their entourage to NOT remove her mask is a clearly coordinated act. She KNEW she was positive.

@ScenarioLENS
The plot sickens. Also: we noticed that when Biff came out, he was moving really slowly, and throughout the debate he was gripping the lectern with both hands most of the time, except while gesticulating. He looked flush, feverish, and sweaty. Anybody else notice these things?
2hrs
Yes, my wife has a medical degree and does temp checks at her hospital. She pointed that out from her chair. “He looks like has a fever.” twitter thread/

https://www.thedailybeast.com/chris-wallace-says-trump-arrived-at-debate-too-late-for-coronavirus-test

ALL of them without a shred of decency honor or integrity if this is true. A total waste of oxygen!

Edited on 10/2/2020 at 6:37 PM. Reason: sources + speculation
Scammers Gotta Scam! How To Keep Idiots In Suspense.'Wink'
#52 (permalink)      10/2/2020 5:45:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Troepfler
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 1929
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos976
I dont believe it,
a US man living in save Germany,
and tell a German man how to understand US.
Does it make more sense that Germany tell US what to do ?
#53 (permalink)      10/2/2020 6:43:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26823
+2 details
Obama Tweet:

Obviously, we’re in the midst of a big political battle right now, and while there’s a lot at stake, let’s remember that we’re all Americans. We’re all human beings. And we want everyone to be healthy, no matter our party.

Where was Obama's tweet when Charles Manson fell ill? He only killed 7 people. Did he feel the same compassion for Bin Laden before he ordered him killed because he only killed three thousand?

If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#54 (permalink)      10/2/2020 6:56:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12934
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19774
+1 details
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: fighting
#55 (permalink)      10/2/2020 6:57:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26823
+3 details
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#56 (permalink)      10/2/2020 7:07:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jubby
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 4392
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos16315
+5 details
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Spam
If you want on or off the list just let me know.
#57 (permalink)      10/2/2020 7:08:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12934
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19774
+1 details

I’m not accomplishing anything.

triggered. 🤣

^ ^ ^ Doing a Jubby

#58 (permalink)      10/2/2020 7:13:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26823
+4 details
Still.Me wrote:

I’m not accomplishing anything.

triggered. 🤣

^ ^ ^ Doing a Jubby

Hey stupid troll. Why are you so stupid? Did your mommy drop you on your stupid troll head?

#59 (permalink)      10/2/2020 7:16:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26823
+2 details
White House has no plans to mandate masks

Well duh, you can't fix stupid.
#60 (permalink)      10/2/2020 8:30:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
furcifernova
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3305
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos2785
fujiibear wrote:

She pointed that out from her chair. “He looks like has a fever.” twitter thread/ https://www.thedailybeast.com/chris-wallace-says-trump-arrived-at-debate-too-late-for-coronavirus-testALL of them without a shred of decency honor or integrity if this is true. A total waste of oxygen!

They said the same thing about Trump, he was a darker shade of orange than usual. More burnt sienna than Tropicana.

Also, I swear they announced before the debate that both candidates had been tested, there was no hand shake and they were following the infectious disease recommendations set out by the the Ohio valley something or other.

At no point in Trump's rambling, incoherent 1 term presidency was there anything close to what could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the country is now dumber for having experienced it.
#61 (permalink)      10/3/2020 5:02:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fujiibear
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 12941
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos52964
+4 details
furcifernova wrote:

fujiibear wrote:
She pointed that out from her chair. “He looks like has a fever.” twitter thread/ https://www.thedailybeast.com/chris-wallace-says-trump-arrived-at-debate-too-late-for-coronavirus-testALL of them without a shred of decency honor or integrity if this is true. A total waste of oxygen!

They said the same thing about Trump, he was a darker shade of orange than usual. More burnt sienna than Tropicana.

Also, I swear they announced before the debate that both candidates had been tested, there was no hand shake and they were following the infectious disease recommendations set out by the the Ohio valley something or other.

I noticed how dark his 'tan' had got too.

Interesting they all refused to wear masks even when asked to by the doctors. (except Melania) The timeline fits for it to be the Scotus Presentation in the Rose Garden to be the super spreader event, given how many have gone down with it since. Kellyanne Conway being the latest I believe.

On the twitter thread someone said Scarramuci had spoken with Hope Hicks who said they were trying to scapegoat her & she had got it from him. (Trump)

But then ...it's Twitter, take with a pinch of salt, who knows as it's all conjecture at the moment, & the chance of anything true coming out of the White House are pretty slim too.

Trump likely had the virus during the debate, according to medical experts
"The significance of that to me is that if the president had a test yesterday and had tested positive, then I think he had the coronavirus during the debate," Wallace said Friday on Fox News.https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-likely-had-the-virus-during-the-debate-medical-experts-2020-10?r=US&IR=T

For once I agree with Fox and the implications of that I don't want to think about.

Edited on 10/3/2020 at 6:24 AM. Reason: quote
Scammers Gotta Scam! How To Keep Idiots In Suspense.'Wink'