Ivermectin is saving lives. Why doctors keep hidden the info's?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      1/28/2021 2:23:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5920
  • Reviews 78
  • Kudos3848
yoshy262 wrote:

Ivermectin also works very well in long haulers.
However, in an unknown portion of them, it only has temporary effect (about 2 weeks).
If they take it for a longer duration, e.g. once or twice a week indefinitely, I expect they will have longer benefits. We can also use this information to tease out (1) what is happening in C19 in general and in C19 long haulers specifically, and (2) what IVM does exactly.
Gez thinks it's Ivermectin anti-inflammatory effect that produces the benefits in long haulers.

Don't worry about some of these folks, each to their own.

Likely more studies done on Oregano extract than Ivermectin related to human ailment cures and it's still considered voodoo poopoo.

I don't want to sound too foil hat but Robber Barons wear many hats and if it hasn't become completely obvious this would be the new age of the Robber Barons.

Some pots just need stirring! Check the video date.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VFngRmp1HE

Edited on 1/28/2021 at 2:33 PM. Reason:
Always keep your ear to the ground!
#32 (permalink)      1/29/2021 4:49:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ptitfour
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 12478
  • Reviews 148
  • Kudos20381
what ? the alcool works ?

chlore , and lot of other shit too ? ( betwen nothing it's a few easy but after all )

wait and see .
(and if you don't understand why , search the ressources stolen and that's 99.9% MAGIC )
#33 (permalink)      1/29/2021 11:57:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 3303
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos3315
You'll Own Nothing and You'll Be Happy

Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow.
#34 (permalink)      1/30/2021 4:41:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
essellar
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 2308
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2012
+2 details
yoshy262 wrote:

In case you've miss it, and this is in USA:

Because judges are renowned for their impeccable scientific reasoning. That has bugger-all to do with efficacy or effectiveness, but with the legal features of the situation - which also have nothing to do with science or medicine as such. This is exactly why there are flat-earthers, QAnon and creationists. No, you aren't competent to make life-and-death decisions for other people based on internet postings and a complete inability to understand and evaluate the underlying claims and evidence.

#35 (permalink)      1/30/2021 4:52:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Liberal_Lefty
  • JoinedJan 2021
  • Posts 158
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos89
yoshy262 wrote:

You'll Own Nothing and You'll Be Happy

I've always wondered how a human being can claim they "own" a piece of earth.
I didn't watch the video, I don't do links.
How long do we have to listen to this conspiracy nonsense?
Defending Donald J Trump at this point is clearly treason.

#36 (permalink)      1/30/2021 6:01:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 3303
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos3315
Liberal_Lefty wrote:

Defending Donald J Trump at this point is clearly treason.

I don't give a fuck about Donald, I care only for Pluto.
Note to you - I live in Europe.

essellar wrote:

No, you aren't competent to make life-and-death decisions for other people based on internet postings and a complete inability to understand and evaluate the underlying claims and evidence.

Yep, whatever.
We talk about it in 25 days or so...

#37 (permalink)      1/30/2021 6:05:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 3303
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos3315
#38 (permalink)      1/30/2021 8:26:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 3887
  • Reviews 281
  • Kudos2395
+1 details
Yes, Yoshy, but that's 25 days from now, and youve been posting these for days now. How would you feel if someone already took it and then in 25 days, SCIENCE says that its completely hazardous? Thats the only point you are missing here - that you COULD be wrong.

Covid doesnt kill like Jason Voorhees.But If a person is deathly ill in the hospital from COVID (which Ive had) the last thing they need is to overdose on a parasite killer on top of that. That would probably be the final nail in the coffin.
What does he mean when he says words?
#39 (permalink)      1/30/2021 9:29:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 3303
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos3315
+1 details
#40 (permalink)      1/30/2021 10:08:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 3303
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos3315
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Yes, Yoshy, but that's 25 days from now, and youve been posting these for days now. How would you feel if someone already took it and then in 25 days, SCIENCE says that its completely hazardous? Thats the only point you are missing here - that you COULD be wrong.

Covid doesnt kill like Jason Voorhees.But If a person is deathly ill in the hospital from COVID (which Ive had) the last thing they need is to overdose on a parasite killer on top of that. That would probably be the final nail in the coffin.

India mortality is 1%, they are using Ivermectin.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/india/
Maybe you will read between the lines.

To give you an live example:
Source - https://www.stiridecluj.ro/national/mihai-budeanu-3-sud-est-salvat-de-la-moarte-de-ivermectina
Mihai Budeanu, one of the components of "3 SOUTH EAST", said that he was saved by the new "miracle drug" that is used across the ocean in the treatment of Covid-19, ivermectin.

The life saver was the doctor Ion Alexie, who works in the USA, the singer declared, on Antena 3, quoted by stiripesurse.ro.

"Dr. Alexie saved me from death! I was only given a 5% chance of survival. I got to intensive care. I followed the whole protocol that is also used in Romania, except ivermectin. I took it at first, when I felt very, very bad. After I took it, my condition started to improve. After 5-6 days I started to recover, to breathe normally. I had no side effects. That's what I can tell you because I'm alive! I don't know if they were for human use. I received them from someone ", said Mihai Budeanu from 3 Sud Est.

"Mihai's condition is better from one day to the next after a very difficult week, with a lot of stress and emotions in Intensive Care. The danger has passed and now a period of recovery is coming. It's time to thank the doctors who saved Mihai's life.

We had not only doctors but also guardian angels:

Dr. Ion Alexie, our fellow infectious disease physician in Las Vegas, who provided us with the treatment protocol he used in the Vegas hospital.

I was very lucky that there was a very good and extremely fast collaboration and communication between the doctors from Romania and Dr. Alexie.

Warm thanks to our friend, ATI primary doctor Ciprian Bărbulescu who was equally involved and attentive in treating Mihai and the medical staff of the Mangalia Municipal Hospital.

Thanks also to the doctors and medical staff from the Medgidia Municipal Hospital, especially Dr. Ionuț Vasiliu for the very important contribution in saving Mihai's life.

Take care of yourself and others around you by wearing a mask and keeping your distance ", said his colleague, Laurențiu Duță, on his Facebook page.

Edited on 1/30/2021 at 11:06 AM. Reason:
#41 (permalink)      1/30/2021 4:41:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5920
  • Reviews 78
  • Kudos3848
Go Yoshy go Yoshy go Yoshy!
Always keep your ear to the ground!