[Politics]WHO'S HAD THE COVID-19 VACCINATION ? - SHARE EXRERIENCE HERE
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#631 (permalink)      9/30/2022 6:20:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26278
  • Reviews 154
  • Kudos21069
Shoe_Ting wrote:

Advertised to stop it... Or to slow it? And remember we don't know how it might have turned out if Covid had been handled in the way that you now think you would have preferred.

Pic unrelated.

Are you from the states? If so surely you recall Pandemic of the unvaccinated'

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky announced that COVID had become " a pandemic of the unvaccinated ," an unfortunate turn of phrase that was soon picked up by the president.

"This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated. The unvaccinated. Not the vaccinated, the unvaccinated," Biden emphasized, on the same day that the omicron variant produced a one-day positive-case increase of 16 percent in highly vaccinated New York City. "That's the problem. And so everybody talks about 'freedom,' and not to have a shot or have a test. Well guess what? How about patriotism? How about making sure that you're vaccinated, so you do not spread the disease to anybody else? What about that?"

It is time we stop accepting the things we cannot change, and start changing the things we cannot accept...
#632 (permalink)      9/30/2022 6:31:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26278
  • Reviews 154
  • Kudos21069
$0.20 rebate earned+2 details
We know there have been way too many of these:

20-Year-Old Med Student Dies from Heart Attack ONE DAY After Covid Vaccine
It is time we stop accepting the things we cannot change, and start changing the things we cannot accept...
#633 (permalink)      10/1/2022 1:20:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Shoe_Ting
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2022
  • Posts 1234
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1594
+2 details
Vapor wrote:

We know there have been way too many of these:

20-Year-Old Med Student Dies from Heart Attack ONE DAY After Covid Vaccine

This line of reasoning has been addressed HERE.

my baby don't mess around because she loves me so and this I know fo sho (uh)
#634 (permalink)      10/1/2022 3:10:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 3628
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos3390
50 years old, still unvaxxed because red flags, I live in Germany.
My mother got 2, after second shot she was in coma, in hospital, brain haemoragy.
Unfortunately I was not there at the time because we live in different countries
and when I talked with her on phone she was already in hospital, and better.

Fast forward - after 2 years on this shit I am still unvaxxed and nobody from my family is unvaxxed, except my mother.
My wife got it from a passenger, she's working at the airport.
I got it too from her, that was 4 months ago.
She was sick for a day and a half, fever and that's it.
I was sick for 3 days, positive for 10 days, quarantine and stuff.
Our daughter, who lives in same apartment didn't got it.

We used the sugested stuff - Ivermectin, Vitamin D, C, Zinc, Nac750 and Quercetin

No long Covid here, I did lost my smell and taste for a month, wife didn't have any issues.

Bottom line - I will never vaccinate.
My boss did pushed the jab, I told him that he can fire me if he wants, I don't do that for a job.

I'm still there, still unvaxxed, still alive.

If you have any questions - let me know.

Edited on 10/1/2022 at 3:14 PM
Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow.
#635 (permalink)      10/30/2022 11:17:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
brantoad
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2022
  • Posts 120
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos143
$0.25 rebate earned+1 details
Molecular Biology Bro reporting-in.

The new injectable products -- from pfizer, moderna, biontech, astrazenica, J&J, sputnik -- are not technically vaccines.

The Chinese Sinovac IS a classical vaccine.

A vaccine is the application of a disabled form of the disease agent (virus). By contrast, the new injectable products are novel gene-therapies or 'genetic vaccines' that reprogram your own cells to produce proteins.

The novel injectable products lack the years of safety testing that classicaal vaccines have.

Prior to 2020, adenovirus and mRNA-based genetic therapies were only given limited or experimental approval for severe cancer in situations of no-alternative-treatment. They were approved for those desperate cases that were sure to die.

It is concerning that they were given emergency authorization as prophylactic protection against a disease with a 99.7-99.97% survival rate. Anyone considering them should first take a hard look at their adverse effects.
#636 (permalink)      11/3/2022 4:27:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Shoe_Ting
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2022
  • Posts 1234
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1594
+1 details
brantoad, thank you for your post. It was a refreshingly fact-based and non-hysterical take on the discussion.

By the way, are you a Groyper?

#637 (permalink)      11/16/2022 6:10:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
brantoad
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2022
  • Posts 120
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos143
+2 details
I do not identify as a Groyper, Shoe_Ting.

The Dam has broken on Gene Transfection Products safety and efficacy.

When you've got people like people like British Medical Journal's editor Dr. Peter Doshi coming around. https://wtyl.live/play/1103
(That guy is in a high pressure spot to toe the line.)

I know former colleagues who knew just as well as I that these things were a roll of the dice, but they refused to come forward, to their eternal shame.

Now everyone knows people who have been injured or killed by these things.

If you're into statistics there's no end of shocking data that's been out for over a year now.
https://metatron.substack.com/p/another-definitive-guide-to-excess
https://metatron.substack.com/p/no-lives-matter-verdict

Cheers,
#638 (permalink)      11/16/2022 6:25:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
brantoad
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2022
  • Posts 120
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos143
+1 details
vaccine trials forbade participants from conceiving, then without any pregnancy data or fertility investigations, reccommended them to pregnant women
https://rumble.com/v1ugjo4-whistleblower-nurse-exposes-rise-in-fetal-demise.html
The results confirm some early studies we had last year.
#639 (permalink)      11/16/2022 7:33:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Shoe_Ting
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2022
  • Posts 1234
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1594
Hi brantoad. If the forum doesn’t die, one reason I’ll be particularly happy about that is that there will be more opportunities to read your posts..
#640 (permalink)      11/16/2022 8:36:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
brantoad
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2022
  • Posts 120
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos143
+1 details
I'm just dropping a few links Shoe_Ting. There are some very good citizen journalists and scientists writing on Substack.
There are plenty of kooks around as well, so stay critical.
#641 (permalink)      11/17/2022 2:57:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Shoe_Ting
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2022
  • Posts 1234
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1594
+3 details
brantoad wrote:

so stay critical.

I try to. Have you noticed that whenever good objections are raised to an orthodox narrative, there will be some who are drawn to it because they have developed a longstanding love of reason and evidence, and others who simply get a thrill out of putting themselves in what they feel to be an elevated "special" position?

While they can end up supporting the same counterclaims, they are very different sorts of people, and the second group are not really the sort of people you want to be around.

You seem firmly in the first camp.

Please forgive the repost, but I suppose you might not have noticed this when I posted it a few months ago. Paul Weston seems to be coming from the right place when he makes observations that are similar to those in your links:

Much as with various commentaries on the response to Covid, I've noticed that there are different reasons why people hold certain positions on economics... Those who believe that government involvement in markets generally leads to waste and corruption also seem to fall into two distinct camps: first there are those who have studied history and realised that general across-the-board increases in wealth are always produced by (and depend on) the government getting the hell out of people's business, and then there are those who are fairly stupid but who have acquired wealth through luck of birth (or other purely fortunate happenstance), and who now go around proclaiming themselves to be a member of a political club which gets to sneer at the poor and unfortunate.

If you want to put arguments for freedom of choice over government control, having that second group around makes it damn near impossible to deliver a convincing sales pitch.

Of course leftists love to portray economic conservatives as ruthlessly self-interested... You can be motivated by compassion trying to deliver a data-driven argument that the poorest people on Earth have the best chance to reach their full potential in a market that is relatively free of government influence, and you will have an uphill struggle of course, but still you might get some way to rolling the boulder to the top, and then along comes some desperately unlikable sneering pea-brained grinch chock-full of personality disorders who thinks that self-identifying as a Conservative is an effective way of demonstrating high-status, and hey presto your task becomes Sisyphean.

A few years ago this forum started to have some really interesting discussions around such topics, but then someone joined who had absolutely no life, who spent all day every day sitting at her computer flooding hundreds of threads with thousands and thousands of posts of total self-obsessed idiotic noise, and basically the place ended up getting cleaned out because a whole load of interesting people just went "fuck that shit" and left.

If by some miracle the forum stays alive, I hope you will still be posting here in a few years when that member is dead and gone, and then maybe the good old days will return. :)

Cheers.