Vaccines: A Measured Response
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools


Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      5/27/2021 8:32:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Member
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 3887
  • Reviews 281
  • Kudos2395
+2 details
Hey jealousy!
What does he mean when he says words?
#22 (permalink)      5/27/2021 10:52:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
xandwhyisY
Member
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 588
  • Reviews 125
  • Kudos514
+3 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Maybe you have a valid Conservative party in Canada --good for you--but you know nothing about the U.S.


The only conservatives we have left in Canada are social conservatives, certainly no fiscal conservatives. The American brand of pretend conservatism has pretty much killed any chance of sanity up here as well.

I grew up rural, so being fiscally conservative is in my DNA. I haven't been able to vote for a conservative candidate since the nineties due to their lack of qualified candidates, and the party's total lack of rational governance.

As for whether Trump is still relevant, I think the non-stop recounts, election reforms, blocking the Jan. 6 commission, (I could go on and on) and the GOP believing they can't go forward without him makes him pretty f'n relevant.

On a side note, I like Fox News. Their opinion programming makes me feel intellectualy sound and like an all around better person.

#23 (permalink)      5/28/2021 6:30:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Still.Me
Member
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11908
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos18294
+2 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Hey jealousy!



Of what, your mods?


No, your taste is far too busy for my liking.

I think I have seen one SX mini like my own and another SS mod of yours I like but otherwise I find your taste rather tacky to be honest.

Therefore cant imagine why you would think myself, or anyone that does not share your taste would be jealous of your mods.

I have more important things to spend money on.


** and judging by the low number of Kudos each one of your photos attract, I doubt a great many find your mods all that interesting either.


Edited on 5/28/2021 at 6:31 AM. Reason:
#24 (permalink)      5/28/2021 7:59:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Member
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 3887
  • Reviews 281
  • Kudos2395
+1 details
xandwhyisY wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:
Maybe you have a valid Conservative party in Canada --good for you--but you know nothing about the U.S.
The only conservatives we have left in Canada are social conservatives, certainly no fiscal conservatives. The American brand of pretend conservatism has pretty much killed any chance of sanity up here as well.

I grew up rural, so being fiscally conservative is in my DNA. I haven't been able to vote for a conservative candidate since the nineties due to their lack of qualified candidates, and the party's total lack of rational governance.

As for whether Trump is still relevant, I think the non-stop recounts, election reforms, blocking the Jan. 6 commission, (I could go on and on) and the GOP believing they can't go forward without him makes him pretty f'n relevant.

On a side note, I like Fox News. Their opinion programming makes me feel intellectualy sound and like an all around better person.


That's a great, positive way to think about Fox news, lol! It does give the late nite shows good material as well....

Exactly on point about Trump. her(still.here's) posts are not very well thought out. I still can't believe they did that to a Cheney....A CHENEY, for gods sake!!! Crazy times indeed.


Edited on 5/29/2021 at 7:07 AM. Reason:
What does he mean when he says words?
#25 (permalink)      5/28/2021 8:29:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
ListlessSpectre
Member
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 525
  • Reviews 107
  • Kudos193
+2 details

Here is the problem though, if you don't take the vaccine and the vaccine does kill everyone, who are you then stuck with to repopulate the world? The answer is weirdo anti vaccine people and republicans...

I think I might take a second round of the vaccine just to make double sure that does not happen to me.



When you're so pathetic that you have to bring your political gripes to a retail forum....

I'll be waiting for your "REEEEEE".


Edited on 5/28/2021 at 8:33 AM. Reason:
#26 (permalink)      5/28/2021 10:18:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
ptitfour
Member
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 12478
  • Reviews 148
  • Kudos20381
+1 details
problem ?

the wather is good the sun shining , and your mother have fuck for make you born boring !
#27 (permalink)      5/28/2021 10:53:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Richy7
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6690
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos9880
+2 details

but otherwise I find your taste rather tacky to be honest.



Nodding and smirking

#28 (permalink)      5/28/2021 12:12:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Member
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5392
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3882
Still.Me wrote:

Rather amazing how many people around the world that are not Americans, let alone Republicans dont wish to get the vaccine.I know many left leaning liberals that are refusing it.(Not that their politics have anything to do with it)I myself am getting my 2nd vaccine tomorrow.Not everything is about Republicans...... 🧐That said, those of you that claim to follow the science....LOL....how you liking Fauci today? 😂



My post was more a laugh at the political climate than anything. I don't think it is all everything Trump and republicans, and blah blah blah. Here though in the US allot of the anti mask came from Trump and Republicans, and here allot of the anti vaccination people are also republicans. Sure all over the world without a doubt they have different opinions and they are entitled to them of coarse. When they are stupid opinions like tracking chips in the vaccine, well it all gets a bit silly...

This is the nice thing about being fully vaccinated though, it is back to other peoples decisions not affecting you and or your loved ones health and well being. So wear a mask don't, get vaccinated or don't, what fucking ever I don't have to care. I do hope that soon people who want it, and can't get it will be able to though.

#29 (permalink)      5/29/2021 6:58:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Member
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 3887
  • Reviews 281
  • Kudos2395
+1 details
EternalSpline wrote:

Still.Me wrote:
Rather amazing how many people around the world that are not Americans, let alone Republicans dont wish to get the vaccine.I know many left leaning liberals that are refusing it.(Not that their politics have anything to do with it)I myself am getting my 2nd vaccine tomorrow.Not everything is about Republicans...... 🧐That said, those of you that claim to follow the science....LOL....how you liking Fauci today? 😂

My post was more a laugh at the political climate than anything. I don't think it is all everything Trump and republicans, and blah blah blah. Here though in the US allot of the anti mask came from Trump and Republicans, and here allot of the anti vaccination people are also republicans. Sure all over the world without a doubt they have different opinions and they are entitled to them of coarse. When they are stupid opinions like tracking chips in the vaccine, well it all gets a bit silly...

This is the nice thing about being fully vaccinated though, it is back to other peoples decisions not affecting you and or your loved ones health and well being. So wear a mask don't, get vaccinated or don't, what fucking ever I don't have to care. I do hope that soon people who want it, and can't get it will be able to though.


Amen, totally correct. there's nothing wrong with rubbing a few "Homers" the wrong way. Politics isn't about "home teams", it's about making the right choice for your life. And I've seen nothing from any valid, informed member to believe there is a "real American republican" anywhere on this forum....


Edited on 5/29/2021 at 7:09 AM. Reason:
What does he mean when he says words?
#30 (permalink)      5/29/2021 7:24:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Still.Me
Member
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11908
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos18294
+2 details
Its a good thing I am not American for I personally would never vote Republican. Not in the past nor today.


Not really sure where I would vote, today but the same can be said here at home in Canada. If an election were held today, I am neither Conservative nor no longer a Liberal, at least of the Liberal party today. But I have held my nose in the last 2 elections and voted Lib in order to ensure lesser men did not gain power. Which in itself is somewhat ironic for its no longer a choice of which men are better but which ones are just slightly better than the worst.

Up until half way through the Obama reign I would have been a Democrat but unlike those on the far left today, in absence of a good Democrat party, I would never go further left, re: Sanders, etc.


A party that doesn’t believe in anything ends up believing only in its right to rule and each party fits that bill today but unlike the hard left I do not see their direction as the answer either.

I am likely more aligned to right wing Libertarianism but sometimes I find it a bit harsh.



But no, you are right, I am most definitely not a real American Republican 😂

Edited on 5/29/2021 at 7:31 AM. Reason:
#31 (permalink)      5/29/2021 7:30:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Member
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 3887
  • Reviews 281
  • Kudos2395
+1 details
ListlessSpectre wrote:

Here is the problem though, if you don't take the vaccine and the vaccine does kill everyone, who are you then stuck with to repopulate the world? The answer is weirdo anti vaccine people and republicans...I think I might take a second round of the vaccine just to make double sure that does not happen to me.When you're so pathetic that you have to bring your political gripes to a retail forum....I'll be waiting for your "REEEEEE".


Yep, now you are a member too, you couldn't reeeeeeeeeeesist, lol!

What does he mean when he says words?