[Politics]Funny Story for "alternate drugs" for COVID 19
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#4091 (permalink)      5/31/2022 2:33:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8759
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos31407
+3 details
javyn wrote:

^^^^ Oh wow, a list of hypocondriac Karens blaming the vaccine for their mental illnesses and neuroses LOL. A website for "self-reporting injury" only proves one thing, Anti-Vax people are fools and will believe anything, no matter how outlandish.

Come on man. Open your eyes! In that list are people who got prostate cancer a few days after vaccination. Someone had an STD less than a week after receiving the vaccine!

You just don't wanna see the truth. There's a cop in that list, who committed suicide mere days after he got a Pfizer shot. I don't know how much more evidence you need! A 93 year old man, always healthy, died weeks after getting vaccinated. He was only 93, for God's sake.

It's almost as if you ignore the hundreds of entries in that list for "an acquaintance of a friend of a friend who felt really bad for a while, I can't name them due to privacy, they have kids, ya know!".

Open your eyes. Gosh.

#4092 (permalink)      6/1/2022 2:31:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6944
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos10333
+3 details
#4093 (permalink)      6/1/2022 5:51:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26261
  • Reviews 154
  • Kudos21052
+3 details
It's fun watching the same people who proclaim "everyone who died with the china virus is a covid cause of death"... Even when the average "covid" death had 4 comorbidities...

Now cake and eat it... The long list of vaccinated people who have died are of other causes... Many with no comorbidity...

The mental gymnastics meter is pegged...
It is time we stop accepting the things we cannot change, and start changing the things we cannot accept...
#4094 (permalink)      6/1/2022 11:42:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 3591
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos3370
+3 details
Sheeple waiting for their turn at the Slaughterhouse
Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow.
#4095 (permalink)      6/2/2022 5:45:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26261
  • Reviews 154
  • Kudos21052
+2 details
@yoshy262

How is your cost of living going in your neck of the woods?

Still increasing sharply here in the states... Way more than any of the official inflation numbers report... I have read credible reports that a dollar an egg may well be in our near future along with gas rationing in many parts of the world...

I miss Trumps economy... Plenty of cheap food for the world... Consumer prices decreasing and wages rising... $1.87 gallon gas and 39 cent for a dozen eggs ;)

Edited on 6/2/2022 at 5:49 AM
It is time we stop accepting the things we cannot change, and start changing the things we cannot accept...
#4096 (permalink)      6/2/2022 8:26:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
viking65
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 32475
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos64547
+2 details

https://i.imgur.com/OSS6yni.jpg
#4097 (permalink)      6/2/2022 8:38:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
viking65
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 32475
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos64547
$0.01 rebate earned+1 details
#4098 (permalink)      6/3/2022 3:23:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
viking65
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 32475
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos64547
+1 details
#4099 (permalink)      6/4/2022 7:28:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26261
  • Reviews 154
  • Kudos21052
Pfizer quietly admits it will never manufacture original FDA approved COVID vaccines

Pfizer finally acknowledged that its original licensed product will never be distributed. In an unreported update on the CDC website, Pfizer told the agency:

“Pfizer received initial FDA BLA license on 8/23/2021 for its COVID-19 vaccine for use in individuals 16 and older (COMIRNATY). At that time, the FDA published a BLA package insert that included the approved new COVID-19 vaccine tradename COMIRNATY and listed 2 new NDCs (0069-1000-03, 0069-1000-02) and images of labels with the new tradename. These NDCs will not be manufactured. Only NDCs for the subsequently BLA approved tris-sucrose formulation will be produced

In other words they will not be held liable for the vaccines you receive(d) because they will continue to be the emergency use version, not the never produced COMIRNATY approved version... Back in August 2021 they duped most into believing the shots on the street where approved when in reality COMIRNATY had never been produced for public consumption and now we know they never will be...

Edited on 6/4/2022 at 7:31 AM
#4100 (permalink)      6/4/2022 3:26:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 3591
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos3370
Vapor wrote:

@yoshy262 How is your cost of living going in your neck of the woods? Still increasing sharply here in the states... Way more than any of the official inflation numbers report... I have read credible reports that a dollar an egg may well be in our near future along with gas rationing in many parts of the world...I miss Trumps economy... Plenty of cheap food for the world... Consumer prices decreasing and wages rising... $1.87 gallon gas and 39 cent for a dozen eggs ;)

Weekly cost of living, groceries and so - from 100€ a year ago now is around 160-170€, depend on shop.

Who knows, maybe will be a dollar. At that point is game over anyway.

Don't worry, that vaxx will start to do the real purpose and prices will start to go down.

Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow.
#4101 (permalink)      6/11/2022 6:37:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fL0per
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 128
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos44
+1 details
yoshy262 wrote:

{...}
Who knows, maybe will be a dollar. At that point is game over anyway.

Don't worry, that vaxx will start to do the real purpose and prices will start to go down.

In which realm of the yoshyverse does that come to happen? I mean, I see you speaking of cost of living in Euros and assuming that a decrease in population —quite sudden, if I've inferred correctly– will make prices correct (go down for you) when what would actually happen would be stringently accelerated redistribution of wealth in an assymetrical fashion as it does in any modern capitalist system, less purchasing by a larger empoverished population but more importantly, halts in production/logistics/manufacture/and sale of goods, which, if anything, would drive the economy into complete chaos for a good half decade. Chaos as you can't even begin to fathom, sheep. You better had a humble ascendance and remember how your grandparents used to live (mine in Spain were more dependent on having livestock at home and attending the crops than on external factors, like commodity prices dancing samba, and general purchasing power turning sideways for half of the population meanwhile any measure taken against it is seen as another act of chicanery by the "FED" (WHICH DUE TO ITS ILLUMINATIESQUE NATURE HANDLED BY THE GODLY GRASP OF THE HIDDEN ELITES, WOULD BE UP TO NO GOOD, AM I RITE?). My parents keep consuming almost any green and fruit from own source (and remains a good hobby for both, as for me whenever have the time to escape the city).

You better prepare your back and loin, this isn't a 'Come with me if you wanna live' from Arnold, is a 'Clean that junk out of your head, you're gonna live and for longer that you'd even desire, since you'll endure and regret being a washed out turd' from me.

Cheers, wacko.

en·wikipedia·com/wiki/Mos_maiorum