[Politics]Funny Story for "alternate drugs" for COVID 19
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#4101 (permalink)      6/11/2022 6:37:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fL0per
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 128
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos44
+1 details
yoshy262 wrote:

{...}
Who knows, maybe will be a dollar. At that point is game over anyway.

Don't worry, that vaxx will start to do the real purpose and prices will start to go down.

In which realm of the yoshyverse does that come to happen? I mean, I see you speaking of cost of living in Euros and assuming that a decrease in population —quite sudden, if I've inferred correctly– will make prices correct (go down for you) when what would actually happen would be stringently accelerated redistribution of wealth in an assymetrical fashion as it does in any modern capitalist system, less purchasing by a larger empoverished population but more importantly, halts in production/logistics/manufacture/and sale of goods, which, if anything, would drive the economy into complete chaos for a good half decade. Chaos as you can't even begin to fathom, sheep. You better had a humble ascendance and remember how your grandparents used to live (mine in Spain were more dependent on having livestock at home and attending the crops than on external factors, like commodity prices dancing samba, and general purchasing power turning sideways for half of the population meanwhile any measure taken against it is seen as another act of chicanery by the "FED" (WHICH DUE TO ITS ILLUMINATIESQUE NATURE HANDLED BY THE GODLY GRASP OF THE HIDDEN ELITES, WOULD BE UP TO NO GOOD, AM I RITE?). My parents keep consuming almost any green and fruit from own source (and remains a good hobby for both, as for me whenever have the time to escape the city).

You better prepare your back and loin, this isn't a 'Come with me if you wanna live' from Arnold, is a 'Clean that junk out of your head, you're gonna live and for longer that you'd even desire, since you'll endure and regret being a washed out turd' from me.

Cheers, wacko.

en·wikipedia·com/wiki/Mos_maiorum
#4102 (permalink)      6/11/2022 6:45:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fL0per
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 128
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos44
+2 details
By the way, got my two COVID-19 shots long ago, as did everyone around me (family, friends, acquaintances), and nobody of us got killed in the process, nor had miscarriages or violent urges to abuse random substances which your vet uses for unfrequent diseases in big livestock. Neither had the extreme feeling of needing have to consume chicken antibiotics or a fucking disinfectant older than the Queen Elizabeth the II herself, just for the sake of rowing in the opposite direction. Here, masks were used everywhere out of common sense until a couple months ago, and we don't need a couple of policeman assisted by a tracker dog to stomp our heads for respecting such convention. It's not that hard. One only has to insist in behaving like a functional human, instead of a woo junkie.

Way to go Brandon.
#4103 (permalink)      6/16/2022 12:48:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andy.lion
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 12069
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos32088
Folks still be smarting from their orange freak Jesus losing an election.
I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, but the pig likes it.” George Bernard Shaw
#4104 (permalink)      6/16/2022 3:39:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14296
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20497
Andy.lion wrote:

I'm really enjoying the 1/6 hearings, rather, the right wing meltdowns over them.

"But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days." (Leviticus 12:5)
#4105 (permalink)      6/16/2022 4:19:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fL0per
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 128
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos44
Andy.lion wrote:

Are you by chance, implying that I got something to do with that joke you had for president before going full-meme-embracing and electing one so old and senile that could suffer a natural death any day now and wouldn't be unexpected...
Bitch please, I live peacefully at this side of the Atlantic, and don't have to suffer any of your fucking childish ramblings so if you thought I typed that motto of those cringy redneck tards (way to go ***do*) in any degree of seriousness... you better do it again.

#4106 (permalink)      6/16/2022 4:49:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14296
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20497
fL0per wrote:

By the way, got my two COVID-19 shots long ago, as did everyone around me (family, friends, acquaintances), and nobody of us got killed in the process, nor had miscarriages or violent urges to abuse random substances which your vet uses for unfrequent diseases in big livestock. Neither had the extreme feeling of needing have to consume chicken antibiotics or a fucking disinfectant older than the Queen Elizabeth the II herself, just for the sake of rowing in the opposite direction. Here, masks were used everywhere out of common sense until a couple months ago, and we don't need a couple of policeman assisted by a tracker dog to stomp our heads for respecting such convention. It's not that hard. One only has to insist in behaving like a functional human, instead of a woo junkie.

Way to go Brandon.

Woo woo is a way of life for people like The Yosh. Same here, got 2 vaccinations, one and a booster. I don't know where this whole idea came from that we're getting like 894 jabs or something. Well I do know, from the demented minds of mouth-breathers LULZ

fL0per wrote:

Andy.lion wrote:
Are you by chance, implying that I got something to do with that joke you had for president before going full-meme-embracing and electing one so old and senile that could suffer a natural death any day now and wouldn't be unexpected...
Bitch please, I live peacefully at this side of the Atlantic, and don't have to suffer any of your fucking childish ramblings so if you thought I typed that motto of those cringy redneck tards (way to go ***do*) in any degree of seriousness... you better do it again.

Got news for ya, Joe Brandon is the President of the World now, which is why your petrol prices are high too.

Edited on 6/16/2022 at 4:50 PM
"But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days." (Leviticus 12:5)
#4107 (permalink)      6/16/2022 8:12:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andy.lion
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 12069
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos32088
+1 details
fL0per wrote:

Andy.lion wrote:

Nope…

I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, but the pig likes it.” George Bernard Shaw