[Politics]Who's the worst American president of all time?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#91 (permalink)      9/20/2021 3:48:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14296
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20497
TCM56 wrote:

I don't know what to call this thread, but something ridiculous. The Topic is "Who's the worst American president of all time?"! A topic on a Site in China and aimed for a reply by foreigners that have no plight or need to say a thing on American Politics. Not to mention, with only propaganda information fed to them over the years. But then it gets even more silly because to date, there have been 46 presidents of the United States, and yet! most people have disregarded all but three. Deciding to focus on those of the last 3 presidencies that have had more misinformation pushed on and about each of them from all kinds of sources. Buying into the hype that simply fits your own personal agenda of political desires. Again! most typing here have nothing to gain other than America's help once it's needed. Something that has happened many times over the past 100 years. No doubt America has its own problems, but show me one government that doesn't! show me one that hasn't had its own negative leaders. Oh, Wait! if I did it, then I too would have to read and believe some lying journalism from somewhere that only wants me to see what they want.

This whole thread is, in a word used here for nothing short of the "buffoons" of Fasttech. Not all fit into this title ( but those that know who I'm talking about know it's them) but the majority in this thread do. Why! None of you have learned that there are three things you should never talk about. One being money! two being anything to do with politics in any way and religion. And certainly, Politics sure shouldn't be brought up in a site to wit, its working force has a communistic government that they must follow and do and the majority of its clients that don't have any real knowledge of a country they've only visited or read about.

You can bet I won't return to this thread. If you need something to talk about! Talk about items on Fasttech and how they could be improved to be better for EVERYONE that wants to buy things from here. Talk about and give Fasttech ideas on how to improve things like shipping if you happen to know anything about the processes. But American politics! No one here is qualified to even begin to handle such a topic.

"But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days." (Leviticus 12:5)
#92 (permalink)      9/20/2021 6:02:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TheAtl
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 8866
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos20396
A: Only Americans should get to have an opinion on America, except for me because where I am from is basically America also.
B: FFS, it's 2021, everywhere is "basically America" at this point.
A: Yeah, but I don't know anything about your country and that's somehow relevant I decided, as is the fact that I'm old as shit... you'll get it one day.

What?
"My brain is still in recovery mode from taking in so many high level, important ideas" - Dave Rubin
#93 (permalink)      9/21/2021 7:29:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
ptitfour wrote:

double idiot ^^live with or without IE is equal to live with or without pictures of your travel ....experience earned by reading books is not XP , cool ... but surely not true ....in fine veritas .

...so you agree with me? lol, learn English or just stop, lol!

What does he mean when he says words?
#94 (permalink)      9/21/2021 7:34:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ptitfour
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 12602
  • Reviews 148
  • Kudos20444
learning english ... for what ?

lool

you need more monney i see .
#95 (permalink)      9/21/2021 7:43:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
"learn english" so the posts you make are actually understood as intended. You obviously don't get "sarcasm", which is a huge part of knowing a language.

Do what you want, but most of your posts are just looked at as jibberish by many/most users here, you have been told this many, many times.

Kudos for effort, i suppose...
What does he mean when he says words?
#96 (permalink)      9/21/2021 7:46:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ptitfour
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 12602
  • Reviews 148
  • Kudos20444
sorry don't be so sad .
#97 (permalink)      9/21/2021 10:05:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14296
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20497
ptitfour wrote:

sorry don't be so sad .

We keep telling you just to speak in French so we can translate. Your English is unintelligible.

"But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days." (Leviticus 12:5)
#98 (permalink)      9/21/2021 10:20:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SuperSpace
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 257
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos305
javyn wrote:

Your English is unintelligible.

It is a minor inconvenience in comparison to your shit spamming of this forum not so long ago johnny boy !!

adios dickheads.

#99 (permalink)      9/21/2021 11:38:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14296
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20497
SuperSpace wrote:

javyn wrote:
Your English is unintelligible.

It is a minor inconvenience in comparison to your shit spamming of this forum not so long ago johnny boy !!

adios dickheads.

Huh? I consider my posts here rather insightful and funny, but if you wish to describe them as "shit," that's your prerogative. My feelings aren't hurt, fren ;)

#100 (permalink)      9/21/2021 11:45:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12833
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19575
+2 details

insightful

LOL

That was worth the browse.
Very little causes a chuckle on this forum as of late but that was pretty damn funny.

#101 (permalink)      9/21/2021 12:24:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14296
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20497
That's what I'm saying, you all love my posts. Just don't want to admit it. *shrug*