Why Bitcoin Is A Scam
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      9/13/2021 10:43:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
blackhack
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 657
  • Reviews 69
  • Kudos482
+1 details
As you can see over a six month period it's always gone up (So far)

Insert smart and witty comment here.....
#12 (permalink)      9/13/2021 10:46:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
blackhack
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 657
  • Reviews 69
  • Kudos482
+1 details
Yes, It does add a bit to the electricity bill, but not as much as you'd think, and I'm still well in profit.
Insert smart and witty comment here.....
#13 (permalink)      9/13/2021 10:47:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TheAtl
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 8866
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos20396
+1 details
blackhack wrote:

Crispy, think what you like, but I'm doing quite well with my crypto mining.
I'm currently in the process of setting up a beginners guide website for anyone interested.
It never ceases to amaze me that the biggest detractors of crypto mining tends to be people who don't crypto mine.

The barrier to entry is rather high with today's GPU prices, no? That's if you can even get your hands on one. Also, here in Norway we are seeing record breaking electricity prices (probably at least partially because of mining), I'm assuming that's the case over much of Europe.

I'm sure the technology (blockchain) has potential and is rather interesting, but the coins themselves are as far as I can tell at best speculative assets and at worst gambling instruments (or a ponzi scheme as the guy in the video claimed, probably being a bit hyperbolic).

Of course, mining is quite different than investing.

Edited on 9/13/2021 at 10:48 AM. Reason:
"My brain is still in recovery mode from taking in so many high level, important ideas" - Dave Rubin
#14 (permalink)      9/13/2021 10:53:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ptitfour
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 12590
  • Reviews 148
  • Kudos20435
+1 details
you know when a human really work and another with crypto make this works harder , stronger , faster , and better for the capitalism marcket place

now without control , why this king of good workers continue to work ?

buy a gun , a big ONE . you could shoot the return of your own boomerang maybe ...
#15 (permalink)      9/13/2021 11:03:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12768
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19415
blackhack wrote:

Yes, It does add a bit to the electricity bill, but not as much as you'd think, and I'm still well in profit.

Good for you then. Didn't understand the hostility from some in the first thread.

I would have tried it out had I owned a gaming computer but my desktops and laptops are all Apple, 3 of which are online 24/7 but certainly not the devices I would think of for what you are doing.

Best wishes although with the way vape gear is going, you might have to find something else to spend your $$ upon.

#16 (permalink)      9/13/2021 11:10:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 741
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos655
+1 details
blackhack wrote:

Crispy, think what you like, but I'm doing quite well with my crypto mining.
I'm currently in the process of setting up a beginners guide website for anyone interested.
It never ceases to amaze me that the biggest detractors of crypto mining tends to be people who don't crypto mine.

I don't care either way Blackhack. My input was just to keep the thread ticking along. good luck with your energy bills.

#17 (permalink)      9/13/2021 12:16:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ptitfour
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 12590
  • Reviews 148
  • Kudos20435
+1 details

sorry , don't buy weapons , buy idiots mercs with big weapons lool