Did everyone enjoy Thanksgiving?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      11/26/2021 12:31:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4794
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2880
+2 details
I fed my chihuahuas left-over turkey, as a treat, and they shit all over the kitchen floor. Happy Holidays!
What does he mean when he says words?
#12 (permalink)      11/26/2021 1:24:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2595
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos2773
+2 details
The wife and I enjoyed our Thanksgiving Day, without the Kids and G-kids. We fed our Pit Bull a turkey dinner, and he enjoyed it and fell asleep for a couple of hours, from that tri-word in the turkey lol... Oh and one of My old L.E.O.Buds stopped by & we indulged, in his Budd, good time...
“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#13 (permalink)      11/26/2021 9:10:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10816
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11490
+2 details
XDM45ACP wrote:

The wife and I enjoyed our Thanksgiving Day, without the Kids and G-kids. We fed our Pit Bull a turkey dinner, and he enjoyed it and fell asleep for a couple of hours, from that tri-word in the turkey lol... Oh and one of My old L.E.O.Buds stopped by & we indulged, in his Budd, good time...

Sounds cool. All of the kids live in the country so home grown is everywhere.

I brought a joint of every day smoke to share and everyone was a two hitter quitter.

I thought maybe they are used to better but before I could toss the short my son in law asked to pocket it for later.

Is rehab a decent Christmas gift?

Up (censored by PRC) creek with a 8 inch long piece of fecal matter for a paddle
#14 (permalink)      11/27/2021 9:14:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
quarks
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 6038
  • Reviews 42
  • Kudos9118
+3 details
carrion4worm wrote:

I fed my chihuahuas left-over turkey, as a treat, and they shit all over the kitchen floor. Happy Holidays!

Be glad they weren't great danes.

You'd need shovels to clean it up.

#15 (permalink)      11/28/2021 8:24:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4195
+1 details
Quarks that is a fact, if my Dane Mastiff mix throws up it can be the size of a medium pizza. That is the real issue with owning big dogs, that and medication is allot more expensive by weight.

My niece got Covid so it kind of ended the Holiday plans, shes fine now thankfully. It was kind of nice to not have the house full of family for a holiday, but it felt odd as it was the first time in at least 10 years.
#16 (permalink)      11/28/2021 10:49:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13916
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21539
+3 details
I blissfully enjoyed the day with my dogs. I was invited to a turkey dinner and declined due to the fact that covid is rampant in this area and folks are in a complete state of denial, so who knows what would show up. I'm not risking suffocation for a phony "holiday" made up to justify genocide. Roast beef might have swayed me though.
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#17 (permalink)      11/28/2021 11:14:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10816
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11490
vape8ion wrote:

I blissfully enjoyed the day with my dogs. I was invited to a turkey dinner and declined due to the fact that covid is rampant in this area and folks are in a complete state of denial, so who knows what would show up. I'm not risking suffocation for a phony "holiday" made up to justify genocide. Roast beef might have swayed me though.

Not much love for the harvest feast here.

What's next?

No solstice Baugh in your homes either this December?

Up (censored by PRC) creek with a 8 inch long piece of fecal matter for a paddle
#18 (permalink)      11/28/2021 11:29:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12778
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19444
vape8ion wrote:

phony "holiday" made up to justify genocide

Oh FFS 😂 🤣

LOL

#19 (permalink)      11/28/2021 11:52:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2595
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos2773
Still.Me wrote:

vape8ion wrote:
phony "holiday" made up to justify genocide

Oh FFS 😂 🤣

LOL

OH FFS, nobody brought up Black or White People! But you Shelah, My old Leo Buddy and I spoke about back in the day, of taking shit and letting it roll-off, and just moving forward. He, is white, and I love the Man and I know the feeling is Mutual... BACK THE BLUE!

“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#20 (permalink)      11/28/2021 12:11:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12778
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19444
XDM45ACP wrote:

OH FFS,

Um no, it was actually BLM if you look at the poster I put up, using Thanksgiving week to disparage the holiday and label it a function of White supremacy and genocide with fools such as V8 joining in on the nonsense.

As a Native American I can say BLM does not speak for me or the tribe I belong to. I can also say to my knowledge BLM does not speak for or represent any Native American tribes. People of North America know that it was the eastern tribes that helped the early settlers survive their first winter. Happy Thanksgiving.

Absolutely no idea what your friend Leo has to do with this, whether he is black or white, or not unless his politics align with the above.

Back the Blue?
Yes, do agree wholeheartedly with that.

Edited on 11/28/2021 at 12:12 PM. Reason:
#21 (permalink)      11/28/2021 12:38:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andy.lion
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 12064
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos32085
+2 details

Still.Me wrote:

Leo=Law enforcement officer

*facepalm*

I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, but the pig likes it.” George Bernard Shaw