[Politics]The Impact of Vitamin D Level on COVID-19 Infection
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#41 (permalink)      11/29/2021 11:44:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10838
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11490
vape8ion wrote:

Shelagh didn't get enough out of stalking me yesterday. And yes, you won't even live in your beloved country. You would rather be an immigrant. Isn't that a horrible thing? Or is that term reserved for persons of color?

Screw that. This place is Disneyland for any pirate.

Do you hate the wind and sea too or just the land?

Up (censored by PRC) creek with a 8 inch long piece of fecal matter for a paddle
#42 (permalink)      11/29/2021 11:51:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
LOLys.put_put.tiny
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedNov 2021
  • Posts 82
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos31
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Attack
#43 (permalink)      11/29/2021 12:21:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12834
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19575
vape8ion wrote:

Shelagh didn't get enough out of stalking me yesterday. And yes, you won't even live in your beloved country. You would rather be an immigrant. Isn't that a horrible thing? Or is that term reserved for persons of color?

LOL

Way too funny but over your head.

#44 (permalink)      11/29/2021 12:57:03 PM US Central  
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14296
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20497
Message removed by a moderator (Troll)
"But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days." (Leviticus 12:5)
#45 (permalink)      11/29/2021 1:17:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14296
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20497
"But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days." (Leviticus 12:5)
#46 (permalink)      11/29/2021 3:33:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 3590
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos3370
Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow.
#47 (permalink)      11/29/2021 3:39:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14296
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20497
+2 details
yoshy262 wrote:
[quote][/quote]

Kissinger's a piece of shit, but don't need to lie about him to make the case.

Turns out Henry K. never spoke at a WHO event, ever. You really are the most gullible moron on the face of the Earth aren't you, yoshy? LOL

I do kind of admire how shameless you are with your stupidity though. It's like, you are proud to believe literally the last thing you read on Facebook.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-henry-kissinger-quote-manda/false-claim-henry-kissinger-quote-about-mandatory-vaccinations-idUSKBN22Y251

Edited on 11/29/2021 at 3:40 PM. Reason:
#48 (permalink)      11/29/2021 4:18:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TheAtl
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 8866
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos20396
I sometimes google his ass just to see if he's still alive, always been disappointed. One day though.
"My brain is still in recovery mode from taking in so many high level, important ideas" - Dave Rubin
#49 (permalink)      11/29/2021 4:43:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14296
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20497
+1 details
TheAtl wrote:

I sometimes google his ass just to see if he's still alive, always been disappointed. One day though.

#50 (permalink)      11/30/2021 6:34:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12834
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19575
How fear fuels the vaccine wars. Covid has been a revelation and an accelerant

Perhaps it’s my age, or perhaps it’s just blind prejudice, but when I wake to the news that the Austrian government has interned an entire third of its national population as a danger to public health, a chill runs down my spine.
I look at the news photos of armed, masked, black-clad police stopping people in the streets to ask for their digital papers, and I read stories of others arrested for leaving their own house more than the permitted once a day, and I hear Austrian politicians intoning that those who refuse to accede to the injection are to be shunned and scapegoated until they acquiesce.

Then I watch interviews with “ordinary people”, and they say that the “unvaxxed” had it coming. Some of them say that they should all be jailed, these enemies of the people. At best, the “anti-vaxxers” are paranoid and misinformed. At worst they are malicious, and should be punished.

I am watching all this from Ireland, the country which has the highest adult vaccination rate in Western Europe, at over 94% of the population. Here, cases are accelerating so fast that we were all told recently to work from home, and another lockdown is widely feared. New restrictions for children, who are least at risk from Covid, are being proposed, and a midnight curfew has recently been imposed on pubs and nightclubs. This is odd, as only vaccinated people have been allowed into them since the summer, with the scan of a smartphone-enabled QR code being the only way to access much of society.

In an honest society, all of this would have been subject to robust public debate. We would have seen scientists of all opinions openly debating on TV and radio and in the press; views of all kinds aired on social media without fear of censorship; journalists properly investigating reports of both vaccine successes and vaccine dangers; serious explorations of alternative treatments; public debates about the balance between civil liberties and public health, and what “public health” even means.

But we have not seen this and we will not see it, for debate, like dissent, is out of fashion. The media here has not asked a critical question of anyone in authority for at least 18 months. Google’s algorithms are busy burying inconvenient data, while the social media channels from which most people receive their worldview are removing or suppressing critical opinions, even if they come from virologists or editors of the British Medical Journal.

#51 (permalink)      11/30/2021 9:09:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TheAtl
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 8866
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos20396
+1 details
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Offensive words
"My brain is still in recovery mode from taking in so many high level, important ideas" - Dave Rubin