[Politics]The Impact of Vitamin D Level on COVID-19 Infection
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#81 (permalink)      11/30/2021 11:07:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 3572
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos3367
I have no plan because will never happened.
If yes - My boss knows already - home office or fired, his choice.

Czech president tests COVID positive, returning to hospital- and he is triple jabbed.

PRAGUE (AP) — Czech President Miloš Zeman was discharged Saturday from the capital’s military hospital after testing positive for the coronavirus.

The 77-year-old Zeman had already been discharged following more than a month’s treatment for an unspecified illness on Thursday, but was readmitted only hours later after testing positive for the coronavirus.

The president received monoclonal antibodies, a standard treatment for people belonging to risk groups. He is fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including a booster. Zeman has no symptoms of COVID-19, the hospital said.

He was rushed to the hospital on Oct. 10, a day after the election to the lower house of parliament, and was treated in an intensive care unit. His condition was attributed to an unspecified chronic disease.

Zeman, a heavy smoker and drinker who has suffered from diabetes, has trouble walking and has been using a wheelchair.

The presidential office said that Zeman was planning to swear in Petr Fiala, the leader of a coalition that won the election, as the country’s new prime minister on Sunday.
Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow.
#82 (permalink)      12/1/2021 1:22:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+2 details
desuede wrote:

The German parliament will vote on vaccination

The German parliament will vote on the vaccine obligation for the inhabitants, says the incoming Chancellor Olaf Scholz to Bild. The vote will be held before the turn of the year.

Olaf Scholz has previously spoken out in favor of introducing a vaccine requirement in the country. He thus joins the line in neighboring Austria, where the government has said that a general vaccine requirement will be introduced in February. Before that, the average person should be given the opportunity to take the jabs.

If the proposal passes, the vaccine obligation should apply from the beginning of February or March, according to Scholz, who in the interview with Bild adds that "we must act quickly".

Der Spiegel has quotes from Scholz that are said to come from pandemic meetings with, among others, Angela Merkel. Scholz has said there that he intends a cross-bloc proposal in the Bundestag. As a Member, I will in any case vote yes.

Source: TT News Agency
Translated to English by yours truly.

So yoshy262, what's your plan now?

I doubt it will happen but if it does it will be a variation of what was in the original proposal.