Dodgy Posts ;-)....
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#141 (permalink)      4/15/2022 12:32:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andy.lion
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 12085
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos32122
Yes, the difference between a mac address and an IP address seems to allude elude some people...
I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, but the pig likes it.” George Bernard Shaw
#142 (permalink)      4/15/2022 3:21:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andy.lion
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 12085
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos32122

There is only dumb people asking questions.

What did you say again?

*nodding...*

I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, but the pig likes it.” George Bernard Shaw
#143 (permalink)      4/15/2022 4:29:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10883
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11507
Andy.lion wrote:

Yes, I wish my wit was quick as erics...

You keep partial quoting my posts as long as you need to study my work.

You might learn at least why you aren't entertaining.

Maybe you are better suited to blogging about plungers instead of posting in open forum.

One man's trash is another's treasure, right?

Up (censored by PRC) creek with a 8 inch long piece of fecal matter for a paddle
#144 (permalink)      4/15/2022 6:38:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12923
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19756
+1 details
Andy.lion wrote:
[quote]Yes, the difference between a mac address and an IP address seems to [y]allude[/y] elude some people...[/quote]

You seem to spend a great deal of your time thinking about me lately, or Eric. Are you really that bored? I suppose you must be.

I was always quite aware of the difference between the two and hid my IP at one point from this forum when I used software to do so. I no longer care.

And I hid the mac address when using my laptop outside on wifi. Why on earth WeeWee (RIP) ever thought that was amusing I would have liked to say was mind boggling but the group of you struggle for the stupidest things to find amusing.

That you would even remember a typo made 4+ yers go (allude) rather than elude, and yet just yesterday I remarked to you about your constant trolling of typos. Are you really that insecure you feel better about yourself due to someone else's typo?
A rhetorical question. I already know the answer.

As for the master hacker comment, remember it was your group that devised that story. That they thought I had hacked into their special little music group, when I had not.
Then faced with the stupidity of that, backtracked and suggested someone had emailed me the way to do so.

Then it was that I had called Interpol on FB's friend, Harriet and that somehow led to them being evicted from their home on the run from Interpol.

And some of you actually thought that was funny.

Yet here you are a few years later complaining because some of your posts have been deleted. Poor you!

You were able to hide somewhat in the past when you had a group to hide behind. Shame you still don't. Once upon a time I gave you at least a bit more credit but now I know what a loser you really are.

Ah well.

Edited on 4/15/2022 at 6:39 PM (Al absolutely obsessed with me. How dull and ordinary he is)
#145 (permalink)      4/15/2022 8:43:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13916
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21593
+3 details
The above post does not meet the criteria set by the OP as "Dodgy". It is however tldr for those who have not already been "bored to tears".
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#146 (permalink)      4/15/2022 9:17:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10883
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11507
vape8ion wrote:

The above post does not meet the criteria set by the OP as "Dodgy". It is however tldr for those who have not already been "bored to tears".

You are so tldringly witty.

Which goat with out blemish under a year old got roasted?

Up (censored by PRC) creek with a 8 inch long piece of fecal matter for a paddle
#147 (permalink)      4/16/2022 12:49:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13916
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21593
+4 details
No "wit" could possibly surpass yours.

I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?