Trump and COVID
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      5/3/2022 7:00:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6942
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos10331
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Biden is clearly smarter than trump, easily.

At plotting the destruction of the US.... I guess that might be appealing to some, are you one of that dim witted some Carrion or does it suit your agenda ?

#22 (permalink)      5/3/2022 8:58:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andy.lion
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 12064
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos32085
+1 details
OP got all the boomers riled up…
I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, but the pig likes it.” George Bernard Shaw
#23 (permalink)      5/3/2022 9:33:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6942
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos10331
+1 details
Andy.lion wrote:

Andy.lion supporting the trolls narrative as usual.

#24 (permalink)      5/3/2022 11:41:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12778
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19443
+1 details
Andy.lion wrote:

LMAO

Obviously you lack any depth of passion if you believe any of the posts above signifies one being "riled up"

I suspect real passion would have your lil willy fall off.

Go play with your cats you silly little poor excuse for a man. 😂

Edited on 5/3/2022 at 11:44 AM (LOL)
#25 (permalink)      5/3/2022 3:05:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fucitol
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 4622
  • Reviews 175
  • Kudos10695
+2 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Illegitimi Non Carborundum est
#26 (permalink)      5/3/2022 5:31:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13916
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21539
+2 details
Trolls, trolling trolls, for trolling. Not a thing, unless you're here.
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#27 (permalink)      5/4/2022 4:05:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2878
+4 details
Richy7 wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:

At plotting the destruction of the US.... I guess that might be appealing to some, are you one of that dim witted some Carrion or does it suit your agenda ?

Yes, Richy, I like Democracy (what little the USA has left), and some semblance of honesty and sanity. You aren't even in the USA. so you have no real idea what people here want...the only remaining "Trump fans" I see are country bumpkin, toothless, and/or uneducated. most with a brain now realize his traitorous actions, and those who keep their head in the sand will be privy to live hearings in primetime next month.

you always think with your emotions, and past choices, but Trump brought something VERY different than the US has ewver experienced, and the country is STILL suffering from his childish divisionary tactics, racism, and overall foolishness.

it's not a football game, where players change, but loyalty remains. This is important, and changes in personnel deserve honest consideration. Richy, if it were your country, I doubt you'd act so foolish, but with you - who knows?!?

What does he mean when he says words?
#28 (permalink)      5/4/2022 4:26:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2878
+2 details
fucitol wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:

Sky News? SERIOUSLY? Public speaking is hard, and as someone who's watched both people speak ad nauseum (without being told what to think by "news anchors" from SKY "news" , lolol), I can honestly, without pause, say a Real IQ test would be a cinch to clinch over Trump. I mean, he BRAGS about "passing" a cognitive test, for God's sake! Look at me: "Man, woman, person, camera, TV" - see? I'm a genius!

It's just as easy to find convenient, edited videos of Trump gaffes - only, there's dozens more of them. Not trying to change anyone's mind, but there are tons of dishonest narratives simply "made up' as a form of retaliation from people who have joined the "TRUMP KULT".

It's silly...and has hurt the GOP, and politics in general.

#29 (permalink)      5/4/2022 5:17:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6942
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos10331
carrion4worm wrote:

Sky News? SERIOUSLY? Public speaking is hard, and as someone who's watched both people speak ad nauseum (without being told what to think by "news anchors" from SKY "news" , lolol), I can honestly, without pause, say a Real IQ test would be a cinch to clinch over Trump. I mean, he BRAGS about "passing" a cognitive test, for God's sake! Look at me: "Man, woman, person, camera, TV" - see? I'm a genius!

It's just as easy to find convenient, edited videos of Trump gaffes - only, there's dozens more of them. Not trying to change anyone's mind, but there are tons of dishonest narratives simply "made up' as a form of retaliation from people who have joined the "TRUMP KULT".

It's silly...and has hurt the GOP, and politics in general.

No point in arguing with someone who is under the influence of the cult that the left have become.

We will see in 2024 when reality will hit for the left.

#30 (permalink)      5/4/2022 5:49:46 AM US Central  
NasalStone
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedMay 2022
  • Posts 32
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos9
+1 details
Message removed by a moderator (SPAM)
schlambambers
#31 (permalink)      5/4/2022 5:57:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2878
+1 details
that's how I can tell you're just a troll, Richy..."reality" is every day for working people. Why 2024 should make a difference i'll never know...in america, the President has little power compared to Congress, and that institution has been gridlocked for a decade now.

The President is just a figure head....and no, he/she does NOT control things like gas/oil prices, or inflation (a common rightwing misconception)...though as some Americans are learning now, a President's actions/ inactions can definitely impact it's future. For instance, America's economy is currently doing great, with very low unemployment. Blaming things like prices on a President just shows lack of understanding - something that is more obvious in the uneducated or easily deceived.

Edited on 5/4/2022 at 5:59 AM