[dismiss] FastTech will be on holiday from October 1, 2022 to October 7, 2022. All services resume on October 8, 2022, at 1:00 am (UTC). (details).
Guns Talk
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#81 (permalink)      6/8/2022 1:54:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14429
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20603
+2 details
Richy7 wrote:

javyn wrote:
Gun talk thread is now closed; gun discussion moved to Doggy Public House thread as per TY4LOL and Mickd's wishes.

Still living up to your "Runt of the litter" status i see John !!

You could always closely inspect one of the barrels of your EDC.

I already do that when I takedown and clean my EDC. Don't quite get what you are saying.

edit: OH, I get it. You are telling me that I should commit suicide. Gotcha.

Edited on 6/8/2022 at 1:55 PM
"But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days." (Leviticus 12:5)
#82 (permalink)      6/8/2022 1:57:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13916
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21593
+1 details
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#83 (permalink)      6/11/2022 10:12:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2630
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos2786
+1 details
vape8ion wrote:

I own a shiny Bond Arms Snakeslayer. I keep it under my truck seat. On my way to do some shopping the other day, a car got behind me very close, and I was boxed in and could not get around the car on my right. When I finally did, the guy who was on my ass remained on my tail and started flipping me off. He followed me into my Costco parking lot, and after I parked he stopped and got out of the car and approached me, really pissed for what reason I did not know. As I saw him follow me, I reached under my seat and un-holstered the firearm and placed it on my dash and rolled up my window. He came to my window and was about to say something but left immediately in silence. Open carry is a great tool.

[b]V8, MY Man...My EDC...Rock Island Armory 45acp 3.5in[b][/b][img][/img][/b] All Legal Carry is a Great tool.

Edited on 6/11/2022 at 11:25 AM
“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#84 (permalink)      6/11/2022 10:30:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2630
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos2786
+1 details
vape8ion wrote:

I don't know that I am a "liberal" or a "conservative". I am really "anti" just about every political point of view that I've seen/heard expressed. I just like firearms and sharp, pointy things and would have many more than I do, cash notwithstanding.

Good to see you here Jubbs!

Same here V8 I Socially lean a lil left But I lean bit Conservative Too...
Keep your Hands off my GunsBut Take them out of the hands of the NUTCASES that will be out in Force this Summer...And Beyond

“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#85 (permalink)      6/11/2022 10:49:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2630
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos2786
javyn wrote:

Not to be trusted? Who said that???

30yrs ago I could have found out, 318 radio noise, 29 please on a J as in john A as in apple V as in victor Y as is Yankee N as in nancy, 318 radio noise, 29 comes back clear, NO WANTS, NO WARRANTS, VALID DL 10-4 radio noise.

#86 (permalink)      6/11/2022 11:22:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2630
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos2786
javyn wrote:

Still.Me wrote:One who works the land I understand.Not sure what that means "works the land." It is funny what Trudeau is doing though. https://www.newsweek.com/trudeau-gun-ban-sparks-panic-us-conservatives-dystopian-future-1711520Maybe the truckers will protest again. At least they have a good reason to now, instead over vaccine conspiracy theories, agree?Seriously though, little Autumn here has more balls than the average Canadian man if they don't stand up to this power grab by Trudeau.

Javyn, she is talking about Vape8ion...

#87 (permalink)      6/13/2022 8:14:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14429
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20603
XDM45ACP wrote:
[quote]vape8ion wrote:I own a shiny Bond Arms Snakeslayer. I keep it under my truck seat. On my way to do some shopping the other day, a car got behind me very close, and I was boxed in and could not get around the car on my right. When I finally did, the guy who was on my ass remained on my tail and started flipping me off. He followed me into my Costco parking lot, and after I parked he stopped and got out of the car and approached me, really pissed for what reason I did not know. As I saw him follow me, I reached under my seat and un-holstered the firearm and placed it on my dash and rolled up my window. He came to my window and was about to say something but left immediately in silence. Open carry is a great tool.[b]V8, MY Man...My EDC...Rock Island Armory 45acp 3.5in[b][/b][img][/img][/b] All Legal Carry is a Great tool.[/quote]

Snappy, but not nearly as snappy as the size lead me to believe.
"But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days." (Leviticus 12:5)
#88 (permalink)      6/13/2022 9:52:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14429
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20603
+1 details
XDM45ACP wrote:

vape8ion wrote:
I don't know that I am a "liberal" or a "conservative". I am really "anti" just about every political point of view that I've seen/heard expressed. I just like firearms and sharp, pointy things and would have many more than I do, cash notwithstanding.

Good to see you here Jubbs!

Same here V8 I Socially lean a lil left But I lean bit Conservative Too...
Keep your Hands off my GunsBut Take them out of the hands of the NUTCASES that will be out in Force this Summer...And Beyond

Yeah, I don't see what the big deal is over raising the age from 18 to 21 to buy an assault rifle. But, the gun control bill doesn't even do that so...yeah. No one's coming to take anyone's guns. People need to calm down.

#89 (permalink)      6/14/2022 2:16:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14429
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20603
Spending way too much on ammo shooting my CZ. Thinking about investing in a $400 22 long rifle conversion kit for my plinking.

edit: Stupid idea. Just getting a Rough Rider.

Edited on 6/15/2022 at 11:08 AM
#90 (permalink)      6/28/2022 10:00:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14429
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20603
Gonna need some practice with this sub compact 9. My grouping at 10 yards is kinda embarrassing. Love this pistol but may be a little small, even for me and has me anticipating shots and squeezing too hard since I'm off towards bottom left. Just got a couple of 12 round mags w/ grip extension to lengthen the handle a bit and I think this may help me loosen up. Was concerned the 12 rounds would cause the pistol to print more appendix carrying, but, doesn't seem to make a difference at all as far as concealability goes so that's good.

Edited on 6/28/2022 at 10:05 AM
#91 (permalink)      8/3/2022 10:26:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
javyn
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 14429
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos20603