[dismiss] FastTech will be on holiday from October 1, 2022 to October 7, 2022. All services resume on October 8, 2022, at 1:00 am (UTC). (details).
FT STAFF
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      5/17/2022 10:49:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 830
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos754
+4 details
XDM45ACP wrote:

99% of ALL my Gear was purchased, from FT and I like to collect. Back in the day, it was myself and DJ, that posted a lot of Pics, and I never heard any of you complain about HIM and his High Dollar, Gear I'm just sayin...I don't see anything wrong with it.

Nobody has ever complained about anyone owning high dollar gear. As far as I am aware there has never been any occasion where DJ or yourself have indulged in explosive temper tantrums or routinely attempted to bully, abuse or ridicule others, claiming the reason members don't agree 100% with your preferences/opinion on everything is because they are "jealous of your success".

If you detect a complete lack of sympathy in this thread, it is probably due to someone routinely behaving like a Jackwagon, not because of their private collection.

Edited on 5/17/2022 at 12:37 PM
#32 (permalink)      5/17/2022 11:04:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16548
  • Reviews 397
  • Kudos30091
+1 details
It's just hard to make some people see what they are incapable to see.

Well I like to post gear pics as well, and love to see others', some more, others' less, I like when there's smth creative on them. I always hated when someone floods the page with dozens of photos, and don't really care about display shots. But than again, it's relative too. (but am sure being not the only one with those) I don't think, ever I said that before. bref.

And i wish if he had just asked for keeping that thread simply on the "latest threads" page, without the usual carrion speech.
#33 (permalink)      5/17/2022 1:10:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8760
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos31437
+4 details
I'm jealous of how creatively Cilika mixes and matches her gear. Always find that fun to watch. I doubt anyone is jealous of whatever vape gear someone randomly purchased. There's people here with hundreds and hundreds of reviews, purchasing is, obviously, very easy.

There, that's covered. Now, on to the posting of gear.

I've always been surprised how freely FastTech allows the posting of images of products purchased elsewhere. Oftentimes with easy to understand information on where to purchase said gear. If it were my shop, I'd kindly ask people to post the pictures of gear bought elsewhere, elsewhere.

To aks the shop owners to turn the thread with pictures of gear purchased elsewhere, into a sticky thread, is beyond weird. Can we stop putting the shop owners, who already treat its customer base much nicer than I ever would, in such weird positions?
#34 (permalink)      5/17/2022 2:36:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5995
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4264
+1 details
Oh damn my booo came out of the wood work to bless us with a post, yells over in catty girl voice, hiiii airwinny, jk lol. Sup man! Be here more! Quick someone start a political thread that seems like it might go some place and be educational for all!
#35 (permalink)      5/17/2022 2:53:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16548
  • Reviews 397
  • Kudos30091
+2 details
Lol Air! :))

I've always been surprised how freely FastTech allows the posting of images of products purchased elsewhere.

Isn't it weird? Also, let all the political, the other off topic threads go on? We can even freely speak about products bought elsewhere, unless it counts to plain advertising, only links are not allowed. But when you open a ticket with a product request and post them a link of the competitor site (which is allowed) they usually can't see it, the link doesn't work. At least certain, i don't know.

My experiences with other forums are very shallow, but ironically, it's here, on a Chinese gadget forum where we found one of the most democratic forum structures. We are allowed almost everything with a very little moderation. At least much less than anywhere else. And the best and most humble service, have to add, but that's an other thing.
At a time sometimes I have the weird feeling that all this forum, our activities, reactions, (shopping) habits are highly ...followed and studied. One way to learn occidental marketing, and far more other stuff.

Ok, ignore me... =)

#36 (permalink)      5/17/2022 3:08:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5995
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4264
+2 details
"We are allowed almost everything with a very little moderation."

They are smart, these things keep allot of us here.

I had a similar conspiracy theory thought, but more tame, it was they watch us and laugh for entertainment at work. They are in the shop like C4W sucks! They are making shirts, people side with different people here, and laugh about the drama we all get into.
#37 (permalink)      5/17/2022 3:37:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8760
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos31437
+3 details
cilika wrote:

Ok, ignore me... =)

The forum doesn't have that feature :(

EternalSpline wrote:

Be here more!

Not much fun to be had here anymore...
But, when someone claims people are jealous of their silly vape gear, I'm willing to park my maserati next to my castle, stroll to my golden toilet, take out my diamond encrusted iPhone and type a few words of royal sanity.

#38 (permalink)      5/17/2022 3:41:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5995
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4264
+2 details
"Not much fun to be had here anymore..."

Yeah your not wrong.
#39 (permalink)      5/17/2022 4:24:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10888
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11507
airwinny wrote:

Not much fun to be had here anymore.

At least you aren't here posting a fake score in the Solitaire thread.

BTW, should that thread get sticky consideration?

😊

Up (censored by PRC) creek with a 8 inch long piece of fecal matter for a paddle
#40 (permalink)      5/17/2022 5:21:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12942
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19780
+1 details
EternalSpline wrote:

Quick someone start a political thread that seems like it might go some place and be educational for all!

#41 (permalink)      5/17/2022 6:18:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5995
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4264
+2 details
Haha, no worries it wont ever happen. Hows the new bike, you ripping it up on it yet?