[dismiss] FastTech will be on holiday from October 1, 2022 to October 7, 2022. All services resume on October 8, 2022, at 1:00 am (UTC). (details).
Coercion and Manipulation and Solution
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      5/26/2022 11:31:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13916
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21594
+4 details
THREAD CLOSED - NO FURTHER REPLIES OR EDITS ALLOWED
Coercion and Manipulation and Solution
You know who you are, you know what you are doing and why. You know what your part has been in the divisions, arguments and strife here. Yet, by using patronizing language, you have manipulated staff into taking one-sided action against your detractors.

There have been plenty of reasonable suggestions for you to address your complaints without causing friction, but not one you have undertaken. Instead, by using false accusation, insult and inference in threads you have fomented response that you later point out to staff either in post or by report, in the most patronizing of words, claiming to having been "attacked" without taking any responsibility at all.

I have been contacted by staff, reminding me of the Terms of Use, of which I am well aware and adhere to. If you find this thread/post objectionable, please feel free to point out where it exceeds those Terms and report it.

If you truly wish to move forward toward a kinder Forum, you will enter into reasonable dialog by taking responsibility for your part in the friction and offering meaningful solutions without all the allegations and accusations of the past.

Edit:

If you truly wish to move forward toward a kinder Forum, you will I will suggest that we all may want to enter into reasonable dialog by taking responsibility for our parts in the friction as an apology, and offer meaningful solutions.

I will continue to pursue honest and meaningful dialog until I am banned. Please also know that every response to this post and in this thread will be archived.

edit: This thread is posted in Off Topic to eliminate alt trolling while we discuss.

Edited on 5/27/2022 at 12:40 PM Closed by mod lydia on 6/7/2022 at 11:15 PM. Reason:
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#2 (permalink)      5/26/2022 3:10:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10886
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11507
Lol

Up (censored by PRC) creek with a 8 inch long piece of fecal matter for a paddle
#3 (permalink)      5/26/2022 9:37:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 11057
  • Reviews 260
  • Kudos6921
$0.94 rebate earned+1 details
I took a hiatus... Feel somewhat only half aware what's taking place.....

V8, I will say, there are times more recently that your "chosen words" are showing a different coin both issued by the same bank of superiority. We ALL have Ben, and still are fighting at the neck apparently, for that achievement. If we want to simmer down the situation we ALL need to stop acting superior.

Eric, I did report that, as I hoped this was a serious discussion before I clicked into the thread.
Knock knock, let the devil in. Malevolent as I've ever been, head is spinnin'. This medicine's screamin', "L-l-l-let us in!"
#4 (permalink)      5/26/2022 9:52:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 11057
  • Reviews 260
  • Kudos6921
+2 details
I'm not going to pretend like I'm not a piece of shit. Everyone is well aware, wether they like to pretend or not, we are all STRANGERS talking to random people(we may know some personal information they share).... We are all different. Different attitude, views, blah blah blah.

Regardless of all the shit I just typed, we're all still "family". Wether you like it or not ;)
Knock knock, let the devil in. Malevolent as I've ever been, head is spinnin'. This medicine's screamin', "L-l-l-let us in!"
#5 (permalink)      5/26/2022 10:07:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 11057
  • Reviews 260
  • Kudos6921
+1 details
I believe I mentioned it 3 times during my "enrollment" here lmao, adding a irc chat to the forums (like one of the big ecig forums), and I made a room anyways 2~ years ago... The thread about it here probably got deleted or overwhelmed with shit posts if I remember correctly.
#6 (permalink)      5/26/2022 10:13:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13916
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21594
+1 details
"The bank of superiority"? Well indeed then, I do apologize if you think that. I would be grateful for you to point out what part of my post seems that way so that I may amend it.
#7 (permalink)      5/26/2022 10:24:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 11057
  • Reviews 260
  • Kudos6921
+1 details
Can't "amend" the picture you portray, as it's not specifically this post\thread. Being honest. But this thread itself breathes the essence. This thread was\is a half-ass "threat", which adds nothing to the *let's be civilized* notion we want it to be. It's absolutely fine for you you to document the thread.
#8 (permalink)      5/27/2022 12:30:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13916
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21594
+3 details
What you label "threat", for me, is insurance. Documentation provides a record of what is written in order that, if it needs to be reviewed, it will not fall to "interpretation" and be, again, misrepresented to Staff.

That said, I am pretty sure there will be few takers, if any. Thanks for the feedback.
#9 (permalink)      5/27/2022 1:17:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 11057
  • Reviews 260
  • Kudos6921
+2 details
I'm not ashamed.
#10 (permalink)      5/27/2022 1:31:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 11057
  • Reviews 260
  • Kudos6921
+1 details
What Are Your *fasttech* Rights?
The warning outlines the following rights:

1.You have the right to remain silent

2.Anything you say can and will be used against you in the eyes of Fasttech

3.You have the right to shut the fuck up.
If you cannot attempt to, someone will be appointed to try and help.

Did I miss something?
#11 (permalink)      5/27/2022 1:41:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cmj55
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 7372
  • Reviews 122
  • Kudos29033
+1 details
vape8ion wrote:

I have been contacted by staff, reminding me of the Terms of Use, of which I am well aware and adhere to.

I sympathize.

I read a forum moderator promising one of the most voluble forum members that she would contact you . Doing in effect exactly as asked (ordered) here..

That a "moderator" of all people appears to be working at the behest of one of the most divisive and voluble FastTech forum members I find shocking but unsurprising.

I can only conclude that FastTech only value a very small number of their customers/forum members.
Another conclusion is that in order to believe what they are told by that small minority staff must be very gullible.

Mod (lydia) edited on 5/27/2022 at 5:06 AM