Notice--PayPal guest checkout function, Pay directly by Credit/Debit Cards
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      6/7/2020 10:10:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11489
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5973
kiffy wrote:

I'm having the same problem, if I select PayPal before secure checkout I am directed to money back info page, and if I select secure checkout to pay the only option that I can click on is cryptocurrency.I'm going placing my order with ..now.

Hello kiffy,

Sorry to hear about the issue.

We have tested the two payment methods, both work well. May I know the browser you used? So I can ask our technical department to test. Thank you.

#12 (permalink)      6/20/2020 2:44:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
verimyrsky
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 7
  • Kudos4
Not working. Requires to create a paypal account, does not work without at least in Finland. Already having one, but that is banned by paypal for some reason they refuse to tell me. I have read from different forums that im not the one, there is dozens of people with permanently suspended accounts with no any explanation why.
#13 (permalink)      6/21/2020 5:28:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Plann
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos0
kiffy wrote:

analogueman wrote:There seems to be a problem at the moment. Neither PayPal or the Credit/Debit card payment options appear to be working. Click the PayPal option, and the usual secondary PayPal window pops up for a couple of seconds, then closes itself. Click the Credit/Debit card option, and nothing whatsoever happens. Never experienced this problem with FT before. Anyone else having the same issue right now?I'm having the same problem, if I select PayPal before secure checkout I am directed to money back info page, and if I select secure checkout to pay the only option that I can click on is cryptocurrency.I'm going placing my order with ..now.

Have same problem. Not can place order.
I use Windows XP and any browther not work now for your Paypal redirects.
Before this update all was OK. And I can connect to my Paypal normally too. But redirect from Fasttech not work for me now.

#14 (permalink)      7/7/2020 5:15:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
paganez
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Payment via PayPal still does not work in Russia
#15 (permalink)      7/7/2020 4:11:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
valleyreefs
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 37
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos11
Little tip for UK users - if paying with mastercard, paypal still only gives you their own crappy exchange rate on GBP, if you choose to pay in USD then you get charged mastercard rates which are slightly better plus a small exchange fee... not so viable on smaller orders (under £20 for example), but anything above you can save a few pennies (pounds).... dunno if this is true for other countries / currencies too, but might be worth checking for yourselves
#16 (permalink)      7/13/2020 5:32:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kiffy
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos0
Anniepan wrote:

kiffy wrote:
I'm having the same problem, if I select PayPal before secure checkout I am directed to money back info page, and if I select secure checkout to pay the only option that I can click on is cryptocurrency.I'm going placing my order with ..now.

Hello kiffy,

We have tested the two payment methods, both work well. May I know the browser you used? So I can ask our technical department to test. Thank you.

sorry for not getting back sooner, I found out the problem is with my works Internet Explorer browser which is 11.2, I can select the full options on my tablet and iPhone. Thanks.

#17 (permalink)      7/21/2020 6:43:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ValeryZ
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos0
Does not work. When I try to pay with a Bank card, the page for creating a PayPal account opens, which I do not need.
#18 (permalink)      7/22/2020 2:18:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11489
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5973
ValeryZ wrote:

Does not work. When I try to pay with a Bank card, the page for creating a PayPal account opens, which I do not need.

Hello ValeryZ,

We have sent a ticket for you to check more issue detail. We will try our best to help you solve the issue.

#19 (permalink)      8/5/2020 9:00:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Dmitry.M
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
I can not pay for the order using this method.
After filling in the card data, it redirects to the PayPal account creation window, without the ability to ignore it.
#20 (permalink)      8/5/2020 5:02:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Asylumsix
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 487
  • Reviews 115
  • Kudos263
Still working for me in Canada
#21 (permalink)      8/10/2020 10:57:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Surf.Whammy
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2017
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
PayPal not working for me in US. PayPal window appears for a few seconds, but then disappears.

Is there a way to checkout and pay for my order?

Thanks!

JD