[dismiss] FastTech will be on holiday from October 1, 2022 to October 7, 2022. All services resume on October 8, 2022, at 1:00 am (UTC). (details).
Fasttech staff ask me to risk my wellbeing.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#41 (permalink)      6/12/2020 8:12:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
martinc
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 7035
  • Reviews 310
  • Kudos3967
there he goes with multiposts trying to justify God knows what and insulting God knows who....again.

hehehe
non nobis, Domine, sed nomini tuo da gloriam
#42 (permalink)      6/12/2020 8:24:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13916
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21593

So the post was actually aimed to see how many other vapers agree more needs to be done safety wise.

So, it now looks like you trolled the forum. And, used a clickbait title. Hmmmmm, "respected" you say? Why didn't you just ask your question in the title strait up? As in, "How many other vapers agree more needs to be done safety wise?"

Members with real problems use this forum all the time to sort them out. Usually other members with the technical knowledge assist. Customer service has never been relied upon for this. The issue of the video requirement has been addressed several times in these threads since it was instituted.

I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#43 (permalink)      6/12/2020 8:30:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26823
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Rude
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#44 (permalink)      6/12/2020 9:19:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11491
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5978
+2 details
Hello Crustyfolker,

Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Our CS staff may only think the photos cannot show the short circuit issue and you said "tried different drippers and batteries", so she thought you could try one more time with an atomizer to show the issue and take the video, she doesn't mean to ask you for the risk. But she didn't consider the issue completely in this case. We are really sorry about this.

We have sent ticket for you about the warranty, please kindly check and let us know your opinion. Thank you.
#45 (permalink)      6/13/2020 6:09:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16503
  • Reviews 397
  • Kudos30025
+3 details
@pewpew. yep, I had to. What else to say to a sillissimo statement as yours about mechs. I guess you've never taken apart completely a mech tube/ box mod. (yes, you can take apart the switch itself too)

Very interesting video. Curiously it just proves that my remark wasn't even that silly...

Ever had to cut a trace and then repair it back?

Yes. Plenty of times. But it's soooo much nothing to do with electronics that better not to discuss it here =)

#46 (permalink)      6/13/2020 7:45:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pewpew
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 2652
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1096
cilika wrote:

@pewpew. yep, I had to. What else to say to a sillissimo statement as yours about mechs. I guess you've never taken apart completely a mech tube/ box mod. (yes, you can take apart the switch itself too)

Very interesting video. Curiously it just proves that my remark wasn't even that silly...

Ever had to cut a trace and then repair it back?
Yes. Plenty of times. But it's soooo much nothing to do with electronics that better not to discuss it here =)

So, any brand new purchases you need to repair out of box? Just asking if I don't distracting you from anything good but completely broken...

Kudos is a great tool, you always can see if lunatics to start flocking around you while you talking 🤣

PS: And no, mechs isn't luxury of vaping, its was just marketing bait some kids swallowed. Therefore "wow, its a mechanical mod" feature adds $0.0000 value.

Edited on 6/13/2020 at 7:46 AM. Reason:
The answer to 1984 is 1973 § Panasonic or Samsung - that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer.
#47 (permalink)      6/13/2020 10:27:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crustyfolker
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 44
  • Reviews 134
  • Kudos16
+3 details
Thanks @anniepan.

Why is This forum so unfriendly . What is it with some of you's. To many of you calling folks out rather than offering help. I am not a regular user of this forum only use it if there is a problem. and this is why. Too much drama.
#48 (permalink)      6/13/2020 11:10:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26823
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Spam
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#49 (permalink)      6/13/2020 11:20:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
blackhack
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 662
  • Reviews 69
  • Kudos488
+4 details
It's play time for the children......Just ignore them....Some of the adults here are very supportive of those looking for advice.....You can tell which is which by their posts....
Insert smart and witty comment here.....
#50 (permalink)      6/15/2020 3:55:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11491
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5978
Crustyfolker wrote:

Thanks @anniepan.

Why is This forum so unfriendly . What is it with some of you's. To many of you calling folks out rather than offering help. I am not a regular user of this forum only use it if there is a problem. and this is why. Too much drama.

Hello Crustyfolker,

Sorry for the trouble caused. We apologize for this.

I have sent a ticket message for you today, please kindly check and let us know your opinion, so we can arrange the warranty for you as soon as possible. Thank you.

@Our old members, please be nice and polite to our new members, hope you are tender and positive to show your opinions/useful suggestions, bad words will hurt/affect others, it isn't fit for the purpose you want to help. We do really appreciate.

Edited on 6/15/2020 at 3:56 AM. Reason:
#51 (permalink)      6/15/2020 5:46:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26823
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Spam