@ Anniepan
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      11/26/2020 8:11:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
inatrance1973
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2018
  • Posts 123
  • Reviews 102
  • Kudos68
@ Anniepan
Hi Annie, I hope you are well. Can you or someone else please have a look at tickets Q1030LNJXX and Q1030JPCMP please? Two parcels that were sent on October 13th, failed security check 3 times, now no update since November 9th even though your agent insists it left for UK, but can't provide any proof of when it left for UK or any tracking that shows that. Now after the latest answers a little while ago it seems we are back to the start of the circle. I want a refund for one parcel and the other resent, can someone please sort something out?
#2 (permalink)      11/27/2020 3:40:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11423
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5944
Hello inatrance1973,

Sincerely sorry for the long wait.

We have asked the post office to investigate your packages status, according to the tracking information, the package has been handed over to the airline, so it should be dispatched to overseas. Maybe it is stuck at somewhere. We will ask our post office to give us a screenshot to show the evidence that the package is dispatched to overseas OK? If we get from them, we will send for you in ticket.

Recently due to the packages backlog in busy season and the second wave of pandemic, the ePacket shipping is much slower than before, especially the package from Zhengzhou, the package may need 15-30 working days for delivery. We will pay attention to your order until both of them are delivered. If not, we will arrange refund or resend for you as your convenience.

Thank you for your patience.
#3 (permalink)      11/27/2020 1:26:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
inatrance1973
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2018
  • Posts 123
  • Reviews 102
  • Kudos68
Thank you for your reply Annie but that is far from good enough. I made both those orders on September 25th, they weren't shipped until October 13th and have now been 45 days in transit. Your excuse about needing 15 - 30 days doesn't really apply when it's already 45 days and they're not even in UK yet. All your customer service does is tell lies and play the famous FastTech stalling tactics. The tracking has not updated in 18 days now, so please do start an investigation with China post. I notice you don't mention the 4 parcels that were sent at the same time and were delivered weeks ago, those were sent through Zhengzhou too. It's strange too that both these parcels seem to have disappeared after failing security check 3 times, and if indeed the parcels are stuck somewhere, they are stuck in China. Until I see proof that they left for UK, I don't accept they are in UK. This story has been done many times. I'll expect to hear the results of the postal investigation soon, thank you

Edited on 11/27/2020 at 1:32 PM. Reason:
#4 (permalink)      11/27/2020 1:36:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
inatrance1973
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2018
  • Posts 123
  • Reviews 102
  • Kudos68
The tracking has also stated the parcels were sent to airline 4 times, first 3 they were both rejected. But China post just kept on sending them over and over and now they seem to have disappeared. The "investigation" should not take long when they are still in China. Thank you
#5 (permalink)      11/29/2020 10:05:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
inatrance1973
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2018
  • Posts 123
  • Reviews 102
  • Kudos68
Bump
#6 (permalink)      11/30/2020 3:51:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11423
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5944
Hello inatrance1973,

Yes, the packages were failed to pass the customs security checking at first, but it has handed over to the airport and shipped to overseas. We have asked our post office to give us the proof of the airplane information, we will send more detail for you as soon as possible. Please kindly understand we are worried about the shipping delay too, as it is really a long time passed but no tracking information updated. We cannot make sure where the package it is now. We have urged our speed up the investigate the package, we will send message for you once we hear from our post. Please trust, if the package is lost or can't deliver to you, we will refund/resend for you as your convenience.

Thank you for your patience.
#7 (permalink)      11/30/2020 1:24:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
inatrance1973
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2018
  • Posts 123
  • Reviews 102
  • Kudos68
Hi. 3 days ago you said it was passed to the airline so it SHOULD have been shipped to overseas. Today you say it has been shipped to overseas, which one is it? There is no tracking or proof anywhere to say it has left China, until I see proof I do not believe it has. You also say it failed security at first, it failed security 3 times which took longer than 3 weeks, and all along your customer service did absolutely zero to help, all they did was stall, tell me thank you for your patience and understanding and change their story every time they answered. I have it in two tickets today that somebody else is telling me that postal investigations are under way, tracking has not updated in 18 days, so that's your rules. Over 2 months since these orders were made, around the same time I made 4 other orders which arrived weeks ago. But at least your investigation should not take long as the parcels have never left China, unless you are reading some secret tracking that nobody else can see. Thank you
#8 (permalink)      11/30/2020 1:32:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
inatrance1973
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2018
  • Posts 123
  • Reviews 102
  • Kudos68
Please trust too, if your postal investigation does not hurry up and get it's act together, I will not be waiting months for a refund or reship. I've already waited 2 months and had weeks of lies to read from your customer service agent. It's not good enough
#9 (permalink)      12/29/2020 6:45:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
inatrance1973
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2018
  • Posts 123
  • Reviews 102
  • Kudos68
Hi. These parcels never left China, the tracking never updated until December 26th when both parcels failed security check for a fourth time and were then returned to you. Both delivered this morning. But still the agent dealing with my ticket won't resend. These were originally sent on October 13th, now it's December 29th and they are back with you. Still I'm being asked to wait, this is the same agent who told me I would get the stuff reshipped at the end of this month and I would also get them reshipped if they were returned to you, and showed me proof that they left for UK. They have never left China. They are returned to you so what is the hold up now? Can you please help Annie? Thank you
#10 (permalink)      12/29/2020 8:17:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
inatrance1973
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2018
  • Posts 123
  • Reviews 102
  • Kudos68
Bump
#11 (permalink)      12/30/2020 12:14:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11423
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5944
+1 details
Hi inatrance1973,

We will refund the money and resend one package for you today. Our CS staff has answered your ticket, please kindly check. Thank you.

Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused this time.